The Pussy Slide Tease

I love this

This move turns me on. I also have my wife lay on her back, spread and then I still stroke so my cock slide up and down her pussy but does not enter. Feels so good and she loves it too
 
Oh yes, I love it!

I like to straddle my husband while he's lying on his back and grind my open pussy against his cock. When he's really hard and I can slide up and down the shaft .... mmmmmmmm ... <shivers>.
 
love having a woman grinding on me.even is she is in just a skirt with no panties.seeing her work her hips is amazing
 
When we're in the shower, I love to feel him glide his large cock from behind between my legs, grinding my pussy. Seeing the tip of his mushroomy head appear from between my pussy, spreading my lips apart, mmm. He's a big guy and I love the resistance of my pussy when he tries to enter me from behind and just when he's close to penetrate me, his cock slips out, grazing my petals instead. He tries again and forces his way in, until the moisture of me meets the precum on the tip of his manliness, and the resistance gives way causing him to pop hard and deep inside me.
 
When we're in the shower, I love to feel him glide his large cock from behind between my legs, grinding my pussy. Seeing the tip of his mushroomy head appear from between my pussy, spreading my lips apart, mmm. He's a big guy and I love the resistance of my pussy when he tries to enter me from behind and just when he's close to penetrate me, his cock slips out, grazing my petals instead. He tries again and forces his way in, until the moisture of me meets the precum on the tip of his manliness, and the resistance gives way causing him to pop hard and deep inside me.

very hot....
 
such a turn on

I absolutely love this. Feeling a hard cock sliding up and down my lips, rubbing my clit makes me absolutely soaked....
 
Wow. Great thread. So nice to hear very candid responses. Advice to live by!
 
Oh yes, I love it!

I like to straddle my husband while he's lying on his back and grind my open pussy against his cock. When he's really hard and I can slide up and down the shaft .... mmmmmmmm ... <shivers>.

Your post gave ME shivers. Damn I want that. Wife is not very interested in foreplay. Odd, I know. She's all about penetration. Think I've seen every porno that includes this. So very arousing to me.
 
Oh yes, I love it!

I like to straddle my husband while he's lying on his back and grind my open pussy against his cock. When he's really hard and I can slide up and down the shaft .... mmmmmmmm ... <shivers>.

I think I just came in my pants...
 
As a man, I'm definitely a fan of this move. Feels awesome when she takes her last slide up and then sinks back down with me inside her. Love that feeling of being enveloped in her hot pussy.
 
I'm thinking that this is a rhetorical question. What woman wouldn't beg for the tip of a hard, luscious cock sliding along her creamy pussy. Moaning for more as he glides around in her slippery pussy juices. The powerful anticipation of wanting him to plunge his cock deep inside of you and fuck you raw. I mean really, what woman wouldn't love that!!!!
 
I enjoy being on top and sliding along her nice wet warm pussy, The tip of my thing making contact her clitoris, I always think of this as my Lesbian love, clit to clit.
 
I love the pussy slide ( or camel toe slide) tease. Its so hot and feels so good. Love my head rubbing against her clit and feeling her warm lips.
 

I really enjoy it and I have seen this movie, very HOT.

I had a gf years ago that did it when she got on top to get in the Cowgirl position. She did a lot of teasing and touching me before she eventually put me inside. So this slide became one of the things she did. Sometimes she could orgasm that way, but that was rarely the end of it. She just got more turned on and was very wet by the time she slipped me inside.

In fact, we discovered something really hot by doing the slide. She was doing the slide and I was getting close to orgasm. She was getting close too, and really wanted to fuck. Just as she was going to stop and put me inside my orgasm started and I squirted. She grabbed my dick and quickly put me inside her and began fucking. My orgasm was just finishing up and I began to get sensitive. So it hurt a bit but I was not going to pull out because she was on her way to her own orgasm.

Long story short, my gf had a great orgasm and I stayed hard until I was able to cum again. There was no refractory or cool down period. My gf loved it and we did it often. I am not sure why, but it only worked with a HJ or the slide and timing was critical. If she put me inside before my orgasm hit, or if she delayed too long after it hit, it did not work.

ES
 
Teasing like that is a great part of foreplay but does not, at least for me, replace the need for penetration. When a lover strokes his penis on my pussy like specially if my hands are tied, the anticipation kills me and I just so badly want him to enter me and ravage me hard. And I know when I straddle a lover and massage his penis with my pussy, he just wants to release in me so bad. So yeah, it does lead to some intense sex!
 
This is a question for the women. Do you enjoy the tease and manipulation of a cock sliding the length of your pussy? The exhilaration of the tease? Do you like to cum like this before / instead of penetration?

I find it incredibly erotic to build up the excitement for a woman this way. So erotic. Let me know your thoughts.

Jon

You are such a rookie! That isn't just for that, no sir. I once couldn't get hard enough to get in this mom's ass, so I used the cock tease to get me rock hard. I would fuck her, slide up and down about 3 or more times, fuck her, and repeat and repeat and repeat. After x-amount of times not only am I rock hard but I am so lubed up by her juices that when I am about to enter her pussy I drop my hips about 1 or 2 inches and go for the ass. Works every time.

Other times I do it to pace myself, or keep myself from cumming, etc.
 
Dollie

I can't believe we never saw this thread. I also can't believe others call this the pussy slide. I thought my husband and some of his friends made it up.
I know it sounds silly but when I was young I was raped. Until I was 73 years old I never let another man have intercourse. Only my husband. I was afraid of rape.
But way back in my teens or maybe early 20's we played the pussy slide game with lots of strangers and sex friends. I didn't give in right away. I've always had men playing with my boobs and fingering me. So I got talked into the pussy slide. I gave in and loved it. No one penetraited me so I figured it was okay even though many did cum all over my spread pussy. By then I couldn't get pregnant.
Even now I love it when men do the pussy slide. It just feels and seems so sexy and fun. I do it or the man does it. It's fun because I can watch what they are doing like boobie fucking. One man doing each is so wild. A woman is never too old for these games.
 
Back
Top