Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When heart comes in the way, it entices you, fools you, ditches you, and then embraces you.
Over time you'll begin to realize that your ex isn't the only one in the world. Wow! There's some damn fine peeps in this city. The point is, once you're able to open yourself up again, other people will want to get to know you. Even if you're not ready to start an intense relationship with somebody else, get out there and start having fun again. You'll get over your ex a lot faster if you stop moping around.

Over time you'll begin to realize that your ex isn't the only one in the world. Wow! There's some damn fine peeps in this city. The point is, once you're able to open yourself up again, other people will want to get to know you. Even if you're not ready to start an intense relationship with somebody else, get out there and start having fun again. You'll get over your ex a lot faster if you stop moping around.

Did I sound that bad?

The broken heart is portrayed most in poetry. I don't know why, but many people write about that one state of mind as though every person passes through that state just as sun sets every day.

Did I sound that bad?

The broken heart is portrayed most in poetry. I don't know why, but many people write about that one state of mind as though every person passes through that state just as sun sets every day.

not at all (((((hugs))))):)
it was just a thought ok :)

not at all (((((hugs))))):)
it was just a thought ok :)

I like to consider as a heart broken romantic. Helps the sensitive man to surface better in my stories. I like to play with the emotional side of giants.

Pain seems to have a strange way of coursing through the pen(or keyboard).

I like to consider as a heart broken romantic. Helps the sensitive man to surface better in my stories. I like to play with the emotional side of giants.

Pain seems to have a strange way of coursing through the pen(or keyboard).

arthritis

There's somebody I'm longing to see
I hope that he
Turns out to be
Someone to watch over me

There's a brook that I'm waiting to go.
Cool water flows gurgling,
Kissing the rocks saying to me,
Someone's there to watch over me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back