I'm a chunky dude would love some feed back

gogrn77

Virgin
I'm a guy with not a lot of confidence and would like some feel back I'm a chunky dude what are girls really looking at can I approach then without getting shot down ??

Attachments

• IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
I would say it depends on what sort of girl you are approaching. The right sort won't judge by body size but instead will notice your beautiful eyes and cute smile.

Aww babe your a cutie patootie. I can't see why you would have trouble meeting girls. LA girls must be ridiculous:confused:

you look absolutely fine. If you are verbally engaging and fun to chat to, then there is no reason why they would shoot you down.

Tu es muy caliente! Muy muy guapo!

Never be ashamed of the body you are born in. Us east coasters would grab you up in a second. No matter the race.

You look just fine! Adorbs and I bet you're nice too. Show a little confidence and be a friend first, and the right lady will love you for you.

Like men, all ladies are different and want different things.

You are a very nice looking guy. Once we get past the initial "oh, he's cute." we become 'watchful'. Most ladies will look for a how a guy smiles, how he carries himself, how he treats others.

Build up your confidence. Someone once said, 'fake it 'til you make it'.

Every woman is different and wants different things so there's not really a "magic bullet" for being attractive to any given woman. Where one woman sees confidence another will see arrogance. Where one sees insecurity another will see sweetness. I mean there are actually women out there who do not believe Chris Evans is gorgeous, I met one, it shook my universe to it's core. So just be yourself, accept that you will never be every woman's idea of the perfect guy, and go out and find one of the women that does. They're out there. There's probably one in your life right now who's just too shy to talk to you.

I would say it depends on what sort of girl you are approaching. The right sort won't judge by body size but instead will notice your beautiful eyes and cute smile.

This! :)

Also, this woman likes the facial hair. ...just sayin...

Every woman is different and wants different things so there's not really a "magic bullet" for being attractive to any given woman. Where one woman sees confidence another will see arrogance. Where one sees insecurity another will see sweetness. I mean there are actually women out there who do not believe Chris Evans is gorgeous, I met one, it shook my universe to it's core. So just be yourself, accept that you will never be every woman's idea of the perfect guy, and go out and find one of the women that does. They're out there. There's probably one in your life right now who's just too shy to talk to you.

Who does not find Chris Evans good looking? He may be the most good looking man I've ever seen. I'm a straight guy but I'd totally let him sit on my face. No joke

Good Morning!

Thought I'd contribute....As a freshman in college, my first college boyfriend was a big guy. Bigger than you I'd wager. I was a little late to class, and running in to my dreaded stats class with my board taped up for water color class later that day. He asked me about my artwork while he was aside from the door smoking with a friend. He invited me to stay and talk, which after I was locked out of said dreaded stats class, I did go back down and find him. He was maybe 6 ft, Had to be over 300 pounds. He was above average looking, had this chubby John Travolta thing going for him. But what was so attractive was his confidence, his charisma, and how outgoing he was. He just seemed cool. As the relationship progressed, he was an amazing lover, the kind that just makes you turn to a puddle with a look. So he had that going for him too. Things ended because he wasn't as emotionally open about the everyday life stuff as I was, and he was slipping into a serious drug habit that made him make some pretty shitty decisions. We run into each other from time to time. He's gotten his life together and cleaned up, begs me to marry him and make genetically perfect babies :p but I moved on too. Though I wish him all the best. I mean he was SO charismatic that the first time we bumped into each other again, I called him out for hurting me, and he turned it around to a pleasant conversation. I put him on the spot really and he handled it with grace and personality.

I would say work on your confidence. Know what you are good at. Develop people skills. I think I read you were from Los Angeles? I think that has got to be one of THE hardest places to date, as the city is just so commercialized! There's a plastic surgeon on every block! But I promise, no one looks like the ads and the men's health covers. Look at clothing size sales statistics and info from the CDC. Most of us are technically overweight. The freakin models in those pics don't even look like the ads because they've been retouched a thousand times so the man can take advantage of our human insecurities. I know this because I work in the beauty industry (where as my mission is to help people feel good about working with what they got).

Also, have some fashion sense. You look nice in a button up shirt and tie. The guy I mentioned always wore torn up jeans (the fashionable kind of torn not like beat up) and button up shirts in soft colors with sleeves rolled up and a few buttons undone at the top with a clean tee shirt under neath, and leather flip flops. He always shaved, always styled his hair. chewed gum after smoking. He was also fastidious about hygiene, which I never knew before, but bigger guys do have to take care of that a little more (as he explained to me after poking fun at how he had more personal care products than I did). And ladies notice that stuff. Scientifically our sense of smell and taste are more sensitive.

Yeah, women like eye candy just like guys do, but the way we develop relationships is much more about emotion than anything else. Don't believe me? Read up! John Gottman researched relationships for 40 years in labs, art of manliness has great blogs and podcasts, lovescencemedia.com is written by a lady that looks at dating like evolutionary science, with great insights.

Hope this helps!

Good Morning!

Thought I'd contribute....As a freshman in college, my first college boyfriend was a big guy. Bigger than you I'd wager. I was a little late to class, and running in to my dreaded stats class with my board taped up for water color class later that day. He asked me about my artwork while he was aside from the door smoking with a friend. He invited me to stay and talk, which after I was locked out of said dreaded stats class, I did go back down and find him. He was maybe 6 ft, Had to be over 300 pounds. He was above average looking, had this chubby John Travolta thing going for him. But what was so attractive was his confidence, his charisma, and how outgoing he was. He just seemed cool. As the relationship progressed, he was an amazing lover, the kind that just makes you turn to a puddle with a look. So he had that going for him too. Things ended because he wasn't as emotionally open about the everyday life stuff as I was, and he was slipping into a serious drug habit that made him make some pretty shitty decisions. We run into each other from time to time. He's gotten his life together and cleaned up, begs me to marry him and make genetically perfect babies :p but I moved on too. Though I wish him all the best. I mean he was SO charismatic that the first time we bumped into each other again, I called him out for hurting me, and he turned it around to a pleasant conversation. I put him on the spot really and he handled it with grace and personality.

I would say work on your confidence. Know what you are good at. Develop people skills. I think I read you were from Los Angeles? I think that has got to be one of THE hardest places to date, as the city is just so commercialized! There's a plastic surgeon on every block! But I promise, no one looks like the ads and the men's health covers. Look at clothing size sales statistics and info from the CDC. Most of us are technically overweight. The freakin models in those pics don't even look like the ads because they've been retouched a thousand times so the man can take advantage of our human insecurities. I know this because I work in the beauty industry (where as my mission is to help people feel good about working with what they got).

Also, have some fashion sense. You look nice in a button up shirt and tie. The guy I mentioned always wore torn up jeans (the fashionable kind of torn not like beat up work clothes) and button up shirts in soft colors with sleeves rolled up and a few buttons undone at the top with a clean tee shirt under neath, and leather flip flops. He always shaved, always styled his hair. chewed gum after smoking. He was also fastidious about hygiene, which I never knew before, but bigger guys do have to take care of that a little more (as he explained to me after poking fun at how he had more personal care products than I did). And ladies notice that stuff. Scientifically our sense of smell and taste are more sensitive.

Yeah, women like eye candy just like guys do, but the way we develop relationships is much more about emotion than anything else. Don't believe me? Read up! John Gottman researched relationships for 40 years in labs, art of manliness has great blogs and podcasts, lovescencemedia.com is written by a lady that looks at dating like evolutionary science, with great insights.

Hope this helps!

Back