OAP's geriatric den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black and white seldom looked so good OAP. You are going to have to try much harder if those were intended to make you look anything other than gorgeous.

The other pics were testers for some black & whites I want to do. After I converted these I see that I still need to do quite a bit of work!

attachment.php

x
attachment.php
Beautiful pictures. They definitely can raise one's heart rate.

Very sexy, OAP ! I love the teasing quality of the pictures and your fun personality so far !! :)

This is the first 'set' of pics that I made to upload to the internet almost exactly two years ago. I used my laptop's webcam with timer for some, others were stills from a video I made. Unfortunately, I don't know know where the disc is that I had them store on so I had to steal my own pics :eek: hence the watermarks.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 12
  • a2.JPG
    a2.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 12
  • a3.JPG
    a3.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
the rest

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a4.JPG
    a4.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 13
  • a5.JPG
    a5.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 13
  • a6.JPG
    a6.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 13
  • a7.JPG
    a7.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
... and I hope it's not my last, I'm well up for the ride.
I just hope there won't be a need to send in the clown :D

i guess you haven't seen many of my dick pics.
anyways, i'm sure its more then just the angle....;)

Dick pic? No. Full body shot? Well, let's just say that I'm going to guess that you're left handed. ;)

Makes me happy you're getting appreciated here. You're amazing, my dear! :kiss::rose:
Thank you, sexy

Hey there, just wanted to leave you a mention of how utterly gorgeous I find you. Also your photography is really nice too, the composition and general feel of your shots are really lovely.
I'll definitely be sneaking around here hoping you post more =]

Have a lovely week.
Thank you, Denrik. The photography is pretty lousy, I can't get the hang of the settings & refuse to use 'manual'. Reading about composition made my head spin so I decided to get down 'exposure' first before I moved on.

My.....all said and done, miss you have a great body and your pics are outstanding. Can'the wait for more.
I hope you still feel that way after you see more!
More and more of you and your pussy....cat
I'm sure my pussy will be making appearances when least expected.

So happy I found this thread! You are stunning!
Thank you, Diver469

Gorgeous photos. You are really getting the hang of that Rebel triangle
I wish I was! As soon as I think I am ruin another batch of pics.

Testers? PHEW! I thought it was just me. Now I don't feel nearly so bad (or do stupid) about scratching the screen on my phone and inhaling deeply. The people in Starbucks found it a bit odd and gave me funny looks at first but once I replied "Not enough coffee yet" they all ignored me when I licked the phone.

But seriously, do you have any pictures of the"work" you did after converting the sexy photos? :confused: ;) :devil:

Speaking of, the reclined up shot is wonderful. The symmetry between the high points on your hips and ribs is a nice balance and the pose highlights your hourglass waist. The clear lines of what defines graphic captured in the curled up shot made me chuckle. The uncoverted color shots are surely equally beautiful.

Happy Titty Tuesday. Not like I'm dropping a hint or anything.

Cheers
You joke about doing something like that in Starbucks while I've actually been caught doing something pervy in the parking lot of McDonalds. :eek:

I can't keep up with another thread, my body's fighting off a cold right now & I can barely keep up with this one I'm so tired!

work on what??

the photography and the subject are both damn near flawless..

Both are far from that, but thank you, CrashD!

Love your pictures! So incredibly sexy! Really like those strappy shoes, either that or your posture when you wear them. You asked about lingerie... Anything sheer, maybe black, but color doesn't matter so much. Thigh highs on those sexy legs would be awesome! :kiss:
I like those shoes as well but my toes are similar to a monkey's fingers & I could barely keep one of them inside the straps. (how sexy is THAT?) I'm not as much of a fan of thigh highs as I am of stockings with garters, think they make my legs look fat. I *really* like lingerie & do have lots of both in black. I have something I want to try doing outside today since it's going to be windy & I had planned on doing something in black after that.

Very hot and sensual:heart:
Thank you, rulickable

OMG yes doing happy dance!! Sexy lady has a thread now...WOW

hugs :kiss:

old borg fred
Thank you, drtshare, hoping I can keep up with it!

Black and white seldom looked so good OAP. You are going to have to try much harder if those were intended to make you look anything other than gorgeous.
I have tons of really unflattering pics. TONS. I keep those locked up :D

You're in phenomenal shape for any age, thanks for posting!
I *used* to be in phenomenal shape, I need to get back there!

Holy fuck
34 year old male here... and you have me at attention for sure...
Thank you, bobbyishere

Are your neighbors able to see into your window sexy?:cool:
Perfect view when they're home. The pig that lives on the other side of me is the one I have to worry about. He goes out of his way to sneak peeks when I'm outside

Beautiful pictures. They definitely can raise one's heart rate.
Not your heart rate that they're supposed to be raising ;)

Very sexy, OAP ! I love the teasing quality of the pictures and your fun personality so far !! :)
Thank you, druce19, I like to think I'm fun, I entertain myself if nothing else!

Love these. You're incredibly sexy. :devil::kiss:
Thank you, sexy, they're one of my favorite sets. Definitely the most sentimental.

Damn those pics are hot. I just needed to smile about the "steal my own pictures" thing

Damn those pics are hot. I just needed to smile about the "steal my own pictures" thing

Shortly after I uploaded the pics someone accused me of stealing them from another site so I went back to the house & took a picture of myself with the site's name & my own on a handwritten sign. I also made a sign for Lit. Really odd because I had no clue what 'Lit' was at the time but felt compelled to make sign. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ae (2).jpg
    ae (2).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I'm furthest thing from an artist. But something about the ugliness of the room and your beauty.......
How am I going to work like this now???

I'm furthest thing from an artist. But something about the ugliness of the room and your beauty.......
How am I going to work like this now???

I'm not an artist either. I've been watching the house decay for many years and wanted to take some pics of it before it caved.

Thinking about going back one last time but it's looking really dangerous. Years ago I fell through one of the floors, I can't imagine how unsafe it is now. I did go back a little over a year ago but I got caught by the owner. :eek:

Very, very sexy.... great eyes... great everything!

Thank you for posting!

Shortly after I uploaded the pics someone accused me of stealing them from another site so I went back to the house & took a picture of myself with the site's name & my own on a handwritten sign. I also made a sign for Lit. Really odd because I had no clue what 'Lit' was at the time but felt compelled to make sign. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

I know you're the real deal, my dear. ;):kiss::devil:

This is the first 'set' of pics that I made to upload to the internet almost exactly two years ago. I used my laptop's webcam with timer for some, others were stills from a video I made. Unfortunately, I don't know know where the disc is that I had them store on so I had to steal my own pics :eek: hence the watermarks.

attachment.php

You are very beautiful

As much as I'm eagerly awaiting your next pics
Don't really want you to hurt yourself getting said pics.....
Could you imagine headline?
"Oldasspussy hurt making pervs happy"

Beautiful! Very edible!
VERY edible!

Very, very sexy.... great eyes... great everything!

Thank you for posting!
Thank you, NickyMach!

I know you're the real deal, my dear. ;):kiss::devil:
Of course I am, I have a sign!

You are very beautiful
And you are too kind ;)

As much as I'm eagerly awaiting your next pics
Don't really want you to hurt yourself getting said pics.....
Could you imagine headline?
"Oldasspussy hurt making pervs happy"
Probably won't be going back there, but am VERY tempted. There's a pic I took & really liked but I didn't have it framed correctly & I've wanted to try redoing it.

I do have permission to take pics at another house but have been instructed NOT to go inside. :rolleyes: Another pervert so I'm not too worried about getting in trouble if I get caught.

Finally! For years, I've been watching that hot little blonde, Nicole Whatshername on "Rehab Addict" showing off how good she is at remodeling when I really just wanted to see her get naked. (Admittedly, her renovation skills are impressive.) But I'd much rather see your sexy body in the midst of a dilapidated home any day! Thanks for sharing.
This is how doofy I am: I googled her name, Nicole Whatshername, to see what she looked like. When the results came back mostly of a brunette I thought I hadn't typed it correctly ...then I saw my error :eek: Anyway, very cute girl, I'd like to her naked as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back