Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

monique_minx

Passionate Disgrace...
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Posts
8,248
This is for the ladies who'll be joining the Massacre State Asylum, named for the head Psychiatrist played by Vail.

The Massacre State Asylum IC Thread

The%20Nurses%20of%20Masscre%20State%20Blood%20Drive.jpg

Welcome to Massacre State Asylum for the criminally insane women of the world.
Beds to your left, drugs to your right, Doctor Massacre is upstairs and the head nurse is a real bitch.
My version of Girl Interrupted. ;)
Eat your heart out Wynona!

Honorary Groupies:

Zydrate
The_PG
LoganDarkHolme
Daydream_Weaver
Sadie_lust

This is about two submissive masochists (played by fuckmeat and myself) who live a sheltered existence with their Master (played by Leopald where needed) for many years until he ends up in a coma following a car accident. He's a rich reclusive business man with a sprawling estate thus his family move in immediately to take control of it.

None of them like the weird lifestyle he leads and don't want to be taking care of his 'slaves' so they do the only thing they can with the two women desperate to see their Master in hospital - they have them committed to Massacre State Asylum for the Criminally Insane.

It's an all female asylum.

Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything, this is for the criminally insane so it's a lock down facility, not a voluntary one although inmates can be released so if you want to play someone else or a few, you can release that one and do another or do two. A few NPC visitors are a requirement to keep realism please!

So sign up and tell me if you'd like to play! Keep in mind, there's a standard involved and it's mine. No less than three paragraphs per post, proper grammar and spelling because I will hound your ass to edit. No god moding, I will slaughter you!

People need to say whether their character has paranoid schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, bipolar, borderline personality disorder and so forth.

And also what they did to end up in the Asylum. FM's character and mine will have been declared dangerously suicidal and prone to self harm, they'll bear scars, brands, piercings and tattoos of their kinky lifestyle which will be taken the wrong way.

Here is a useful link to multiple mental disorders to assist you! >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mental_disorders_as_defined_by_the_DSM_and_ICD

The Layout Of Massacre State Asylum

I figure there's going to be a cafeteria style section for the inmates to eat, staff have their own lunch room, there will be lockable arts and crafts areas and music areas. Obviously locked medical wards for patients who get injured (in whatever manner).

And there'll be sleeping rooms with nightly bed checks which I reckon will be hourly rather than locking the patients in (just in case of fire etc).

There'll be a nurse's station where patients collect their drugs and water and the nurse checks if they swallow. Also a tv room, the doctor's offices will be upstairs and patients get escorted by the warden when they have appointments.

Of course the doctors can come down and observe the patients.

There's also a communal bathroom for the ladies but stalls for toilets obviously, no grotesque territory there but showers and baths (because some of the mentally retarded patients or more violent ones, sexually crazed ones etc. would need to be watched while they bathe).

There's a fenced off yard, razor wire encircled with a small sports equipment shed to which the nurse and warden hold the keys for exercise purposes. Inmates can smoke there or go out to paint, play sports and so forth but only with the warden or nurse supervising, cameras are in all areas of the facility.

The only real place it's private is in the normal dorm rooms and bathrooms otherwise they're everywhere except for the communal bath where they're expected to be under surveillance by nurses and orderlies constantly anyway.

This is because the draws in all the furniture have a stop screw installed and the lamp cords are screwed into the wall so there's no chance of self harm involved. There's no rafters of any kind to tie sheets to and strangle themselves so it's a relatively safe idea so that the women can feel some semblance of being alone. Even in prisons, they don't have cameras in the cells.

So I stated that only the main areas and the high security rooms have cameras. It was like that when my brother was admitted to the high risk mental ward at my local hospital so I went with their layout basically.

The cameras DO NOT have sound.

The med station is separate to the Nurse's station..it can be locked and is enclosed in glass.

La Trinacria

attachment.php

Eva and Mayumi both have the above; La Trinacria's symbol tattooed on them with their Master's initials overlapping it.

La Trinacria is the organisation that raised Eva and Mayumi. A secret slave educating, training and trading organisation built over many centuries. They purchase children for massive prices and turn a profit for them when the child comes of age - 18. Males aren't nearly as desired considering the market for females but if the offer comes, they won't turn one down on the chance that he can become a trainer.

They're conditioned from birth as slaves, taught to handle pain in certain ways from a young age and educated as they would be in school to an extreme level. They are not sheltered from sex but taught to embrace it as a part of life. They're taught to be humble, grateful and above all how to serve without thought for themselves.

This is how Mayumi and Eva are raised. They don't know much by the way of shame but yes, they can be humiliated. They are instilled with very base morals and understandings of such things. Their sexual education begins at the age of 13 but does not go into practice until they're sold on the auction block at a secret location at age 18 to a very select clientèle that Scott Hamerly is privileged to be a part of.

The Cast

Staff:
Vail: Head Psychiatrist - Tessa Massacre (Dissociative Identity Disorder)
Ausus: 2nd Psychiatrist - Trista MacNair (Nymphomaniac)
Luna: Warden - Celestine Myers (Currently the closest to sane on the whole staff!)
Nina: Nurse - Shannon Stewart (Sadistic Personality Disorder)

Inmates:
Minx: Submissive Masochist - Eva Dumingo (Dependent Personality Disorder, Shared Psychotic Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Fuckmeat: Submissive Masochist - Mayumi Oshiro (Dependent Personality Disorder, Self Defeating/Masochistic Personality Disorder, Anorexia and Selective Mutism)
Britwitch: Inmate 1 - Marisa Stone (Schizoaffective Disorder)
Miss_Sixxy: Inmate 2 - Stella Morgan (Bipolar, Pyromaniac)
Niriate: Inmate 3 - Jackie McAffrey (Tri-polar multiple autonomous personality disorder)

Extras:

Leopald: Master - Scott Hamerly (Currently hospitalized in a coma)
MaskOfSand: Inmate - Bobbi Lane (Dependent bi-polar sociopath) ~ On Reserve Should She Wish To Return ~
SlaveofLustBeca: Inmate - Tammy Keagan (Unable to emotionally connect with others, former drug user) ~ Absent ~

NPC's:

Susan - Prone to violent outbursts and Panic Attacks over minimalist things.
Melody - Delusional Disorder.
Tracy - Impulse Control Disorder.
 
Last edited:
People need to say whether their character has paranoid schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, bipolar, borderline personality disorder and so forth.

And also what they did to end up in the Asylum. FM's character and mine will have been declared dangerously suicidal and prone to self harm, they'll bear scars, brands, piercings and tattoos of their kinky lifestyle which will be taken the wrong way.

Here is a useful link to multiple mental disorders to assist you! >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mental_disorders_as_defined_by_the_DSM_and_ICD
 
Oh this is going to be fun. I'll wait for you to post your bio before I do mine, to make sure my character fits with yours.
 
Love the thread idea...hehe could only see myself playing the cutsie girl..butI would not do this thread justice...the writing from you two is amazing and intense I wish your thread the best and i will read along with this one as well as the others:D

Good luck and best wishes,
BG

*Pounces Minxy and leaves a bag of M&Ms)
 
attachment.php


Name: Eva Dumingo
Age: 23

Biography:

Eva was born and raised in slavery, groomed for the day she'd come of age and be sold as a fumbling virgin with all the training and expectations but none of the experience to prepare her. Her mother was a slave to the organization itself, her father was a trainer and she'd been born only after her mother became a breeder - too old to continue to as a slave alone, she was no longer pleasing on the eye. Eva hardly remembers her; having been separated from her at the age of 5 and sent to train inside the organization.

Her Master had bought her and for five years she'd grown to love him and her sister slave like nothing else. She was sheltered from the outside world as though she'd never existed to them, no medical or dental records, no passports, licenses or links at all to who she might be.

She'd be nothing but 'Fucktoy' for five years, she'd not been referred to as Eva since she'd been sold and it never really bothered her. She preferred her new name, it marked her for what she was and how she really felt.

Eva was conditioned throughout to keep the organisation a secret, she was never to tell, bound to her word and her fears. They'd told her how promises of safety were nothing, she must be loyal, loyalty came first. To her Master, to them, her trainers, her sister slave and to herself last of all. The others didn't factor in loyalty.

Eva wouldn't understand why but she was not stupid enough to ask them, she feared them and as much as she loved her Master; she feared him to....it was an exhilarating rush to discover how much fear aroused her, her Master would exploit this of course but Eva never minded it. Why should she?

She was scarred across her legs and stomach, her ass and back following the years of training, corrections and corporal punishment. They weren't gaping marks that would take away from her beauty and thus went ignored. She had a small branding of the organisation insignia on her; later she'd discover it was the BDSM symbol, her Master branded half over it with his initials on her thigh.

Her body was tattooed all over, her nipples, clitoris and tongue were pierced. Some of this was at her Master's request when he bought her and the rest was after he took her home. Eva has interconnecting chains between her piercings except for her tongue and encircling her throat is a silver band about half an inch across with her Master's initials engraved on it. Her sister wears a matching collar.

She'll be diagnosed with Dependent Personality Disorder and Shared Psychotic Disorder. She's the protective one, brave in front of her sister slave but secretly fearful throughout, she is more likely to recognize things like lies and the reality of situations than her sister slave is. They're both extremely intelligent having spent their lives educated in all kinds of things, not just sex but dance, music and the arts in general. History, languages, English and Mathematics. Along with domestic servitude which makes them seem OCD in their need to keep things orderly.

((Woo! Mouthful! Hope that's okay, let me know if I fucked anything up!))
 

Attachments

  • Crash.jpg
    Crash.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,358
Last edited:
Love the thread idea...hehe could only see myself playing the cutsie girl..butI would not do this thread justice...the writing from you two is amazing and intense I wish your thread the best and i will read along with this one as well as the others:D

Good luck and best wishes,
BG

*Pounces Minxy and leaves a bag of M&Ms)

*Ish pounced and covered in candies, giggles*

Thanks BG, glad to know we've got a fan before we even start :kiss: hope you're doing okay babe!
 
*peeks in cautiously*
This sounds like a terrific idea for a thread...would you, that is, could I maybe join in?

Perhaps as a violent agoraphobic type with a little mild schizophrenia to make things interesting...? :eek:

Let me know if you think you have a cell I could occupy and I'll work on a bio, if not will not be offended and will read along regardless :D
 
*peeks in cautiously*
This sounds like a terrific idea for a thread...would you, that is, could I maybe join in?

Perhaps as a violent agoraphobic type with a little mild schizophrenia to make things interesting...? :eek:

Let me know if you think you have a cell I could occupy and I'll work on a bio, if not will not be offended and will read along regardless :D

Sure Britwitch, if you wanna get a bio up, we welcome it. We have relatively no cast just yet, loads of interested people but awaiting follow through, I'm still shy one if all of them confirm so yeah, by all means!
 
I'm so in. But... again torn- nympho or doctor? I could do both so well. Tell you what.. if Vail doesn't take the doctor- cause let's all face it- she was destined for that role- then I will.

Oooh Britwitch... I hear and see good things about you! This is gonna be fun.
 
Changed my mind! gonna be a nympho doctor! not Doctor Massacre! Just one incredibly fucked up smart chick. Will have bio up this afternoon!
 
Sexy+asian+girl+Leah+Dizon+hot+lingerie+pict.jpg


Mayumi Oshiro
Age 25​

Mayumi didn't know this, but she was the daughter of Leah Ryan, the American owner of a very exclusive escort agency. Her father was Dai Oshiro, a former client of Leah's, a Japanese businessman who treated her like an old style geisha, showering her with gifts whenever he visited the states. Leah had never been interested in marriage or motherhood but she unexpectedly fell pregnant at the age of 41 and Dai was the only man she had slept with around the time of conception. Leah had planned an abortion but in the end she confessed to Dai and he begged her not to terminate. Leah was talked around by Dai's protestations of undying love and more specifically, by the money and gifts he sent her while she was pregnant. He announced that he was going to leave his wife and move to the USA. When Mayumi was born however, he chickened out. Leah was left with a baby she had never wanted in the first place, until she was contacted by the organisation. She sold the baby without a second thought.

Another thing Mayumi didn't know, was that as a child the organisation had been uncertain about whether she was suitable for slavery. She was quiet and withdrawn and although she was intelligent and obedient there was a sadness about her. By the time she hit puberty however, it was clear she was going to be beautiful, so the hope was that she'd adjust in time.

When she turned eighteen, instead of being advertised to members and auctioned, the organisation quietly made it known that a girl was available, if the right kind of person wished to buy her. Her Master viewed her and then bought her as his first slave. It became clear to him very quickly that the key to her soul was humiliation and degradation. Mayumi simply couldn't handle being an expensive luxury, a valued and well treated possession, it made her miserable. Her Master had only learned this the night his patience had run out.

Exasperated by her inability to bond with him and knowing the organisation would dispose of her if he returned her, Master had vented his anger on her. He had beaten her for being ungrateful and threatened to kill her himself. He had told her that the price he had paid for her was nothing to him, that he could waste her worthless ass, sleep like a baby and then acquire a harem the next day if he chose to. She had cum all over him while he choked her, soaking his cock with her first gushing orgasm, convinced she was about to die. From that moment on he had understood what mastering little Mayumi would involve. When he treated her with cruel indifference and made her believe she was truly worthless to him, then she thrived and slaved willingly, then she was whole. Beneath her fragile and innocent appearance there was a creature of unadulterated masochistic depravity, who could take a great deal of physical and psychological abuse. Fortunately for her, he set about becoming the kind of utter bastard that she needed, inflicting humiliation, degradation and violence that he never would have thought a woman could endure or enjoy, taking her psyche apart piece by piece and pulverising her self-esteem into dust. He set about truly mastering her, body and soul, crafting a suitably pitiful existence for her that kept her service optimal and her focus solely on him. Now her devotion to Master was absolute, there was literally nothing she would not do for him.

Two years later, he purchased Eva. Mayumi had expected to feel jealousy and resentment at having to share her Master but Eva had completed them both. Despite being younger, she quickly became the alpha slave and she towered over Mayumi's tiny five foot frame. Eva was a very different slave to Mayumi and it took her time to comprehend the profound contentment Mayumi derived from the way Master treated her. Eva also needed time to be reassured that she would not be expected to live exactly as Mayumi did and suffer all the things she could endure, that she could find her own place within the household. Master was able to indulge more of his romantic side with her, with the added bonus of deliberately making Mayumi feel superfluous and unworthy of his affection. Eva proved to have a switchy streak and so she dominated Mayumi when it suited her. Mayumi quickly became as devoted to her sister slave as she was to Master.

Mayumi has piercings as Eva does, because it was Master's preference. He taught himself to pierce her, putting her through a lot of needle play before he was ready to give her permanent adornments. Mayumi also has the BDSM symbol, placed as her Master wished, on her left buttock. On her right he has repeatedly cut his initials into her skin, opening the wound again and again to make the scarring permanent. She bears the marks of cutting sessions too, which the psychiatric team have branded 'self harm.' Mayumi has been diagnosed with Dependent Personality Disorder, Self Defeating/Masochistic Personality Disorder, Anorexia and Selective Mutism, because since admission she has refused to eat anything, she will only speak to Eva and only then when she thinks she won't be overheard.
 
Last edited:
Yay! In that case, count me in! Bio coming later this evening :D

Welcome. I look forward to writing with you. :rose:

Changed my mind! gonna be a nympho doctor! not Doctor Massacre! Just one incredibly fucked up smart chick. Will have bio up this afternoon!

You and Vail are among my favourite fucked up smart chicks. :heart:

... Oh yeah, and Minx of course.
 
Marisa Stone

asylum.jpg


Name : Marisa Stone
Age : 19
Biography :

Marisa had always been a little different.
In her youth she’d had a far more involved imaginary friend than her playmates but at that age such things were indulged, even encouraged. She’d had good days and bad days just like any other child. But when this invisible companion and the mood swings lingered into her teens her parents believed something more serious might be involved. A visit to a psychiatrist confirmed that Marisa’s view on the world was somewhat skewed and influenced by this voice, this friend. However, as it hadn’t seemed to impact on her life, she hadn’t had any episodes that her parents were aware of, there was a chance it was restricted to mild delusions and they would monitor her to see if anything developed, if she had an episode.

Soon after, Marisa had her first episode and tragically the outcome was the murder.

She heard a whisper, that’s all it took. A whispered rumour that her high school boyfriend had been in a fight, that apparently he had something of a temper. That snippet of gossip was all that her friend needed to kick start her paranoia.

That night when he’d come round to see her, she panicked.
Her friend telling her that he was going to hurt her, going to do awful things to her.
Her friend was trying to protect her, keep her safe. No one else did that, no one else protected her like her friend. Her friend had always been there, would always be there.
Her boyfriend had to be stopped, he had to be stopped by her.
And so, genuinely believing her life to be in danger, she attacked him and beat him to death.

Her parents returned from their evening out to find her soaked in his blood, sat on her bed in deep conversation with someone who wasn’t there.

After the murder trial that followed she was diagnosed has having schizoaffective disorder, as posing a serious risk to herself and others, and admitted to Massacre where she has been a patient for the last two years as a ward of the state due to her age.
It is more than likely she will spend the rest of her life behind the walls of Massacre.

*~*~*~*~*~*​

Hope she's ok... :eek:
 
You and Vail are among my favourite fucked up smart chicks. :heart:

... Oh yeah, and Minx of course.

I'm gonna beat you bloody for that, forget me not, bitch. And certainly not if you ever want the attention of my high heel again, ungrateful cunt.

On another note...

I'm happy with the bios! They fantastic, great examples of what we're after! Ausus, you can be our second doctor I guess. Just get off your ass :p

I need to approach a few more ladies for positions and then we're off the ground!
 
Oh, this sounds like an aftermath for the thread I tried to start when I first came here.
Here's a bio, if it fits with your plans?

Plaid_Skirt_I_by_fetishfaerie_stock.jpg

Name: Roberta "Bobbi" Lane
Age: 20

Bio:

Bobbi tried so hard to be a good girl. Her mother left her and her father when she was barely five, the man furious to be rejected for another man and even more upset to be left with her brat. He never wanted a kid, and her mother was still resentful of having to go through the birth.

Needless to say, Bobbi didn't have the greatest childhood. Daddy didn't treat her like her friends' daddies treated them. They called their daughters things like Sweetie and Princess... Not little bitch and stupid shit. Daddy didn't like her visiting with friends too much. She came home with "such a smug look to her", one that Daddy was quick to remove from her and replace with the sullen quiet thing he preferred, with both words and fists. "Girls should be seen and not heard. And shit like you's better off not even seen unless I got reason for ya."

One night changed all that. The greatest night of her life. A man broke into their house. He murdered her father. Stabbed him. 17 times, in the back, with two panga machetes. He had such a look to his eyes, this man. A look Bobbi would never forget. He left behind one of his knives, embedded into her father's back. She took it, a numb haze over her as she dragged it out into the streets. She had to find him, this man who had ended it. He made the bad man go away. He took away the devil.

The police found her, they found her dad. They misunderstood. They thought she was out there, wandering the streets with the weapon, in fear and sorrow. In a way, she was. The sorrow of losing the man who changed her world. She was taken into protective custody, placed in a home with other orphaned girls... But he found her. Imagine his shock when the girl he intended to kill hugged him and begged to go away with him. She called him her savior, her angel, her god. He took her in, made her like him.

It was bliss in blood. A knife of her own, a shared connection of hatred for those who hurt and abused. Her mind was already warped from her father, and her savior made it seem so much clearer. She was certain he loved her, willing to do anything for him... Her dissociation has left her without care on what she does, a dependent bi-polar sociopath blinded by her love for him and his devotion to eliminating those who hurt innocent people. What they did was right. What they did was good. What they did was out of love. Make the world better.

But they went too far. They were caught. They were separated once again, Bobbi's heart broken as she screamed and begged, fought and sobbed. She lost him once more. The damage he's done, however, isn't going anywhere.
 
Welcome aboard Mask! :rose:

Okay so we have 2 inmates now, I need a staff people! Can't run this thing without Doctor Massacre and a few nurses. Ausus is taking the sex crazed doctor, second to Massacre so I need the sadistic nurse and the good doc at the very least.

Secondly, I think maybe one more inmate tops but I'd like to focus on staff right now. I need one very nasty nurse and one very nice one - looking for a good balance there.

I'll also ask Leo to put a bio up for us, FM and I will refer to him constantly, even when he's not in it so I'll need his character name and so forth.

This is like my version of Girl, Interrupted so if you haven't seen it, get on it for some good crazy traits :D

Also we're eventually going to have a few failed attempts at breaking out of Massacre along with the final successful one in which my char and FM's will get to the hospital.

Remember that an inmate needn't necessarily be violent to be admitted, we could use a fire bug or a cutesy girl, they simply need to exhibit that they may be a danger to themselves or others. And staff can be affected by the inmates as well so they're going to try to be stable human beings but it's obviously going to get to them eventually.
 
I've got a rough idea for an inmate.

Name- Sara O'Hare

Age- 24

Background- Sara had mostly a normal up bringing. Her parents had average middle class jobs, she lived in an average middle class home in an average middle class neighborhood and went to an average middle class high school. Her family was very Christain and instilled the believe of saving herself for marragie. Sara was fine with that idea until she reached high school, where she found it hard to even get a date due her being abesent. She had thought she wouldn't find anyone until she was 16, when she met Todd, her 25 year old new neighbor.

Sure their was a 9 year differnce between them but Sara knew he saw something in her. They dated for 2 years, during this time Todd was slowly manipulating her, turning her into a very needy and dependant girl willing do anything to keep the relationship going. On Sara's 18th birthday, Todd took her virginity with almost no resistance from her.

From there he started the real training, turning her into his idea of the perfect slave. Sara dropped out of high school, moved into his place and soon was a shell of her former self. The new Sara, even though she was hardly called that anymore, was now a sex starve, masochistic, fuck toy. She was programmed to be the ulitmate fucktoy which in the end, back fired on Todd. After a while he couldn't leave her without her getting depressed and crying. To make matters even worse, if she doesn't get human interaction for several hours, she becomes edgy like a junky waiting for their next hit. At times she has wandered off from Todd's house, walking the streets, pouncing on the first passer by attempting to rape them, begging to be fucked.

At first he tried dealing with the problem by lending her off to friends when he had to work, but it was getting harder and harder to keep finding a sitter for a now 24 year old slave who can't stand being being alone. Getting fed up with his out creatation, he decided to check her into the mental instatue to see if he could reverse the damage he done.



Hopefully that is a good enough character, if need more explanation I'll gladly provide.
 
librarian9.jpg

Dr. Trista MacNair, or Dr. T as the girls affectionately call her. Psychiatrist by day, sex addict by night. It's true what they say, sometimes you take your work home with you, and Tris does. Often. She's a hard worker.

In her late twenties, and the daughter of two shrinks themselves, Tris had many deep seated issues or so her folks thought. She was on every pill they could prescribe to her, till she turned eighteen and got out of their house. College was a breeze. She knew most of the texts, after not being allowed out of her parents sight all those years, so it was a no-brainer for her to major in psych and excel at becoming a psychiatrist herself. Then suddenly school, and fucking her professors was over. She had a degree, and no real intention of using it.

She found herself with a job offer from Massacre State Asylum, one of Daddy's golf buddies of course, though she fucked him in the interviewing home, it was obvious she'd be hired on the spot. She was pissed about the stain he left on her Manolo's.

Tris is expensive or so say all her ex's and there are a fair few of them, all of them in therapy themselves now. Swinging both ways, she really doesn't care who she fucks, as long as they are good, hot and worth the effort. Long black hair, sharp hazel eyes, and curves she has worked hard to make perfect means she gets turned down rarely. Which is good, cause otherwise she gets bored.

Tris works with each of the girls, and the staff, basically anyone who walks through the office. Sometimes she even makes progress, breaking through the individual pathologies to hit some key issues. But that work is intense, and more often than not, she leaves that for the boss. She has a love/hate thing with Dr. Massacre, finding the woman insufferable most of the time, which she takes to mean that the sex will be incredible. Through all of this, Tris prefers to make her own impression on her girls.

It's probable that Dr. T has a few problems of her own, a diagnosis waiting to claim her. For now, it's a fine line between psychiatric genius and potential patient she walks, the likelihood for her to teeter that edge is high. Will she jump over, be pushed over, or will mommy and daddy discover the games their sweet dear daughter plays and end them the only way they know how and have her committed?
 
Last edited:
Ausus, perfection as always, she is a delicious one...I'd fuck her brains out! Damn woman!

I'm considering that I may have to take a male for Doctor Massacre though, just to chop and change a little as well as having difficulty finding someone to take the role on.

However, I'm considering Luna for it, possibly Vail. Hoping Nina is going to take on the role of the sadistic nurse so I need my nice nurse and Doc Massacre, then we're good to go.

I've got a rough idea for an inmate.

Name- Sara O'Hare

Age- 24

Background- Sara had mostly a normal up bringing. Her parents had average middle class jobs, she lived in an average middle class home in an average middle class neighborhood and went to an average middle class high school. Her family was very Christain and instilled the believe of saving herself for marragie. Sara was fine with that idea until she reached high school, where she found it hard to even get a date due her being abesent. She had thought she wouldn't find anyone until she was 16, when she met Todd, her 25 year old new neighbor.

Sure their was a 9 year differnce between them but Sara knew he saw something in her. They dated for 2 years, during this time Todd was slowly manipulating her, turning her into a very needy and dependant girl willing do anything to keep the relationship going. On Sara's 18th birthday, Todd took her virginity with almost no resistance from her.

From there he started the real training, turning her into his idea of the perfect slave. Sara dropped out of high school, moved into his place and soon was a shell of her former self. The new Sara, even though she was hardly called that anymore, was now a sex starve, masochistic, fuck toy. She was programmed to be the ulitmate fucktoy which in the end, back fired on Todd. After a while he couldn't leave her without her getting depressed and crying. To make matters even worse, if she doesn't get human interaction for several hours, she becomes edgy like a junky waiting for their next hit. At times she has wandered off from Todd's house, walking the streets, pouncing on the first passer by attempting to rape them, begging to be fucked.

At first he tried dealing with the problem by lending her off to friends when he had to work, but it was getting harder and harder to keep finding a sitter for a now 24 year old slave who can't stand being being alone. Getting fed up with his out creatation, he decided to check her into the mental instatue to see if he could reverse the damage he done.



Hopefully that is a good enough character, if need more explanation I'll gladly provide.

Okay, quite the spell check there darl, please proofread. I will be this cut and dried about it because I write to a standard and it's no fun reading shit you need to decipher.

Second, I like the premise of the nymphomaniac creation but FM and myself are supposed to be the only two slaves; they're not supposed to be understood by anyone and as Ausus is going for the nympho doctor and we have our two violent girls - Britwitch and Mask, I'm looking for something of a fire bug or perhaps a drugged up junkie for our next girl, a self loathing type would be good.

By the way Britwitch, would you have a problem with being our cute little girl type? The crazy violent one who hugs a teddy bear and would never be suspected type? I'd like to get a veritable rainbow going here.

Also, to be clear; Massacre is not a voluntary institution! You must actually have the person who is committed given a police order, a family member can't check a person in. My character and FM's character will have been declared insane by a psychiatrist after being taken to a police station. It will start out as a fear of self harm, the psychiatrist will note how anxious and obviously dependent on their Master they are.

They have not killed anyone but it's a fear that they could be dangerous to themselves or others. These girls can gain release IF they show improvement, Massacre, however, is not entirely on the up and up; obviously so their Master's family can pay the good Doctor money to ensure the girls have a lengthy stay (They want to keep the girls away from him and bring him around to a normal type of lifestyle again).

Did I cover everything?

Phew!
 
Ohh this sounds real interesting...Can i get the set of characters and see if something is left for me....i will send in the bio if there is a need....
 
Ohh this sounds real interesting...Can i get the set of characters and see if something is left for me....i will send in the bio if there is a need....

All the characters are listed in the first post. I have a group thread ceiling of 8 to 10 on this though, more than that and it just disintegrates badly.

If you're not consistent and you won't be staying then please don't bother applying to the thread. Otherwise you're welcome to give a bio a shot, try to be original and go for something a little different since we already have our masochists, nymphos and violent girls down.

Not sure that I'll be accepting everyone though, at this point I need a nurse and Doctor Massacre first.
 
If you would prefer the doctor to be male there are a couple of good writers I can ask. Vail or Luna would both be good choices though.
 
If you would prefer the doctor to be male there are a couple of good writers I can ask. Vail or Luna would both be good choices though.

Well I've pm'd Vail and she's ummm...super fucking excited? I think...she just said yes a whole lot! hehehe

I'll wait for her to post, see which part she wants to play and I'll PM Luna and ask her after I get a bit of sleep.
 
I did hear from a guy that was interested, but he was leery on saying anything.
 
Back
Top