I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - for my publishers, I passed the 1400 mark last month. There are 428 of my pieces on LIT and another 100+ on another site, under a different name (different subject matter)

The pill is kicking in but I persevere.

BrettJ in Canada

Yes - for my publishers, I passed the 1400 mark last month. There are 428 of my pieces on LIT and another 100+ on another site, under a different name (different subject matter)

The pill is kicking in but I persevere.

BrettJ in Canada

You have stories here? I didn't know

And you should get so sleep though

There is a link under each of my signatures JUSTINE that takes you to my work on LIT. All one has to do is click on that and it takes you there.

I have slept - that is why I've been fighting it. I slept almost all of Wednesday and need to get a bit of work done. I think I'm losing the battle though, but got a fair bit done this past little while.

BrettJ in Canada

There is a link under each of my signatures JUSTINE that takes you to my work on LIT. All one has to do is click on that and it takes you there.

I have slept - that is why I've been fighting it. I slept almost all of Wednesday and need to get a bit of work done. I think I'm losing the battle though, but got a fair bit done this past little while.

BrettJ in Canada

I will definitely read them, I understand that

Thanks JUSTINE. There are certainly enough things for you to read and different subject matters. I will be adding to the pile as time permits.

BrettJ in Canada

Yes PA, for you anything :D......... Good evening everyone, I hope hump day was good for everyone

Hump day was good. I had my first green beans and potatoes from my garden. And gathered at least 25 cucumbers !! I don't care for pickles so those I'm taking to work to share with co-workers and also neighbors.

You can eat cucumbers just as cucumbers, you know, NRSE. A bit of salt or a bit of vinegar just on their own or in a salad. I DO like pickles, I eat about a jar of dills a week. I DON'T like green beans (or yellow either) and never have.

BrettJ in Canada

Hump day was good. I had my first green beans and potatoes from my garden. And gathered at least 25 cucumbers !! I don't care for pickles so those I'm taking to work to share with co-workers and also neighbors.
Nurse with numerous cucumbers, the imagination boggles!!!!LOL:D:rolleyes:

You can eat cucumbers just as cucumbers, you know, NRSE. A bit of salt or a bit of vinegar just on their own or in a salad. I DO like pickles, I eat about a jar of dills a week. I DON'T like green beans (or yellow either) and never have.

BrettJ in Canada

Oh I love me some Cucumbers with just a bit of salt or in a fresh salad. I just have far more than I can use. And that many more to pick again today or tomorrow. So I will gladly share. Hope BrettJ and everyone are having a fantastical day !

Good morning I am all yours no class today or tomorrow
Enjoy your two days off justine
Oh I love me some Cucumbers with just a bit of salt or in a fresh salad. I just have far more than I can use. And that many more to pick again today or tomorrow. So I will gladly share. Hope BrettJ and everyone are having a fantastical day !
Nrse, enjoy ur veggies, I'm so jealous, I wanted to do a garden this year, but it didn't happen...maybe next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back