Sunshine through half parted curtains dance upon your wanton skin, your body gyrating and writhing before me. Your hips rise, your hand pressed tightly upon your mound. Standing and watching, in awe of your want, I rest my hands on your ankles, insistent on keeping your legs splayed, admiring and thirsting for the nectar prevalent on lucious lips and glistening on your supple thighs.

bashfull said:
Sunshine through half parted curtains dance upon your wanton skin, your body gyrating and writhing before me. Your hips rise, your hand pressed tightly upon your mound. Standing and watching, in awe of your want, I rest my hands on your ankles, insistent on keeping your legs splayed, admiring and thirsting for the nectar prevalent on lucious lips and glistening on your supple thighs.

I feel your need to squeeze tight, the will to enwrap, but, selfishly, I deny you that right. Your waist rises and twists, your moans pleading as your fingers delve deeper and faster. I watch your eyes, now, trying so desperately to hold mine. But they keep rolling back as you throw back your head, your cries of rapture barely audible through your gasping moans.

I also deny you release. For minutes now, you have begged, pleaded with me through whispers and with your body, but I refuse to allow you to cum or to stop. Your legs buck beneath my hold, perspiration pooling about your body, mingling with your juices. I hold you firmer to keep you from presssing your thighs together.

Last edited:
Aurora Black said:
How the hell are ya, Bash? ;)

Doing better, darlin'. Just had to take some time and clear my head (no! not that one!). How are you?

bashfull said:
Doing better, darlin'. Just had to take some time and clear my head (no! not that one!). How are you?

I'm pretty good. I'm getting published soon, so I'm busy as hell. Figured I'd relax a bit and read some Halloween stories. There are some really hot ones out there. :D

Aurora Black said:
I'm pretty good. I'm getting published soon, so I'm busy as hell. Figured I'd relax a bit and read some Halloween stories. There are some really hot ones out there. :D

Yikes! For some reason a story about a guy doing a girl right at midnight...and keeps doing her after she turns into a pumpkin just popped into my mind!!! :eek: Hmmm...talk about "the stroke of midnight"...hey, there's a title!

Congrats on getting published, darlin'. {{{{}}}}}

bashfull said:
Yikes! For some reason a story about a guy doing a girl right at midnight...and keeps doing her after she turns into a pumpkin just popped into my mind!!! :eek: Hmmm...talk about "the stroke of midnight"...hey, there's a title!

Congrats on getting published, darlin'. {{{{}}}}}

Thank you. :kiss:

You should do it! There's still plenty of time. :D

Aurora Black said:
Not all the time, Mr. Primal Anal. You broke the rules that one time. :eek:

and it only has a 4.3 rating, and only 11 comments. :p Tho I am kinda liking the story I started today (see above). And I do think "The Stroke of Midnight" would be funny.

bashfull said:
and it only has a 4.3 rating, and only 11 comments. :p Tho I am kinda liking the story I started today (see above). And I do think "The Stroke of Midnight" would be funny.

Looks good. :devil:

Aurora Black said:
Looks good. :devil:

:p you flatter me. It is merely the whimsy of a few seconds thought that was jotted down...well, not jotted, but posted. lol.

bashfull said:
:p you flatter me. It is merely the whimsy of a few seconds thought that was jotted down...well, not jotted, but posted. lol.

What's that :p for? You don't believe me, Bash?

bashfull said:
I feel your need to squeeze tight, the will to enwrap, but, selfishly, I deny you that right. Your waist rises and twists, your moans pleading as your fingers delve deeper and faster. I watch your eyes, now, trying so desperately to hold mine. But they keep rolling back as you throw back your head, your cries of rapture barely audible through your gasping moans.

I also deny you release. For minutes now, you have begged, pleaded with me through whispers and with your body, but I refuse to allow you to cum or to stop. Your legs buck beneath my hold, perspiration pooling about your body, mingling with your juices. I hold you firmer to keep you from presssing your thighs together.

Slowly, my hand firmly wrapped about your slim ankle, I guide your left foot to the leather loop secured to the bedpost. You don't even notice the movement as your body shivers with sensation. Tightening the knot, I then secure your other leg. My hands free now, I reach toward the bowl of ice near the bed.

Your eyes open and widen as you notice my movement. You take your bottom lip between your teeth, biting down your whimpers, knowing what is to come. Your hand slows in rubbing your clit and pushing inside as your eyes follow me. Noticing, I barely shake my head. No, I will not let you stop. Keep rubbing my dear.

Aurora Black said:
You really love your ice, don't you? Excuse me for a moment... :catroar:

Ice, heat, denied orgasms, <shrug> what can I say? Ya' got a problem with that? :D

Back