Hillary just gave Bob Woodward the answer to his question...

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
Yes, she kept a diary and notes.

Will we be allowed to see them?

The woman named after Sir Edmund says, read my book they're there...

;) ;)

... but we all know that that is a lie. She will bury those notes as deep as the Rose Law Firm billing records.

;) ;)

... but we all know that that is a lie. She will bury those notes as deep as the Rose Law Firm billing records.

Woodward could bury her fat ass forever.

The Democrats want to continue the Obama Presidency by electing by unanimous accord another great liar to the oval office...

:cool:

... they are not even ashamed of people like her and "Cherokee" Elizabeth Warren.

It's beyond me how any walking, talking, human being could support either of them. They have shit for brains.

It's beyond me how any walking, talking, human being could support either of them. They have shit for brains.

Because every other possible choice is a stupid misogynist Christian radical racist nut-job controlled by the Tea Party...

;) ;)

... the Tea Party that, like al Qaeda, is decimated and on the run.

;) ;)

...or the confidential FBI files "lost' in a hall closet for a couple of years. Oops!

The quickest way to kill the Democrat Party is for Hillarious to follow Obama.

The quickest way to kill the Democrat Party is for Hillarious to follow Obama.

Oh, no because then we will be told that 8 years later anything but a Michelle (whatever her maiden name is) presidency is, racist, misogynistic and anti-divorcee.

Oh, no because then we will be told that 8 years later anything but a Michelle (whatever her maiden name is) presidency is, racist, misogynistic and anti-divorcee.

Rumor is she's looking for a house to launch a Senate run from...

I don't know how well she'd do in NY these days. They aren't exactly thrilled with their liberal Democrat governor and commie mayor of NYC.

I was thinking the Obama Seat in Illinois...

;) ;)

... then there's always Hawaii; they're all but commies and that's where the Little Red Church his mom matriculated in is located.

I was thinking the Obama Seat in Illinois...

;) ;)

... then there's always Hawaii; they're all but commies and that's where the Little Red Church his mom matriculated in is located.

Oops....I was talking about The Hildabeast. Not that there is much difference.

attachment.php

Oops....I was talking about The Hildabeast. Not that there is much difference.

Both first ladies have milestones yet to set...

First woman, first black woman...

;)

Probably driving the first woman Cherokee bat-guano crazy.

Both first ladies have milestones yet to set...

First woman, first black woman...

;)

Probably driving the first woman Cherokee bat-guano crazy.

Either of them are capable of finishing off what The Fraud started. May God help us.

ClitBitch for 8 yrs

FuckInjun Warren 8 yrs

and

Newark Booker 8 yrs

and Somalia will have more Whites then the US

listening to her speak....she actually makes little sense at all...is wooden and really unappealing*

I think there is a GOOD CHANCE she will NOT be the nominee

*not that this matters to LIB/DUM degenerates:)

The Democrats sure are doing a good job of keeping anyone else out of the conversation and that may be on purpose. She may be out there just to draw fire...

;) ;)

Back