A Rebirth

Vacation starts at 3:30 EST!!!! Hey it's thong Thursday! ;)

FB3A57F1-2E4F-46C5-BA50-A41311FB8878-980-00000129FE8F54C7_zps84c87b0d.jpg

LOVE that sexy thong'd ass! It needs a nice slow kiss...from me :devil:

Hey sweet and sexy ones, I know its been a while :eek:, darn RL, but know so had fun catching up here, and YOUR HOT, OK YOU BOTH ARE HOT....WISHING YOU BOTH a wonderful naughty Saturday, (and euhmmm to be naughty with you 2 :devil:) and sending long lingering kisses from freezing NY and :heart:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey sweet and sexy ones, I know its been a while :eek:, darn RL, but know so had fun catching up here, and YOUR HOT, OK YOU BOTH ARE HOT....WISHING YOU BOTH a wonderful naughty Saturday, (and euhmmm to be naughty with you 2 :devil:) and sending long lingering kisses from freezing NY and :heart:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wanna come on down to NJ? We'll warm you up :kiss: RL has been crazy too. Can't wait to catch up with you :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Wanna come on down to NJ? We'll warm you up :kiss: RL has been crazy too. Can't wait to catch up with you :kiss::kiss::kiss:

MMMM would love to, and watch hockey with you......yeah hockey again tonight, can't wait.....have to tell you love watching it naked ;)
Back at you with lingering :kiss::kiss::kiss: and than some more on those sensitive spots of YOU:devil:

Sooooooooooo, um, well, I may have received a pic or two from Hissub earlier today that I'm more than willing to share...that's my story and i'm sticking to it...:p

Ssssssssssssh...no one tell on me, okay? It'll be our little secret...;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 446
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 362
Back