Are you dominant or submissive

I've always been a submissive, just barely started exploring it further though.
 
I think I might be a little bit of both submissive and dominant.
Also I would like to say that I'm new to this kind of stuff me and my wife have been trying new things since we are a young couple and we like to experiment new and exiting things. I also realize that I stared to like women that are mature and thiker size and that I like feet. Feet I feel are very sensual otherwise why would women spend so much money on shoes. Anyways I'm just here to look for new ideas and friendship.

Hi love welcome :kiss:
 
I am most definitely a bottom, with a light masochistic streak. Don't think I would go so far as to say that I'm truly submissive but I am certainly not dominate.
I'm a great dance partner because I enjoy and know how to follow a strong lead. That said, it's not something I want all the time. (A casual sub perhaps, hobbyist)
 
In first - dominant but older I get the more I hate it ----

Now, I know, I am bottom in the bedroom with tendency to become masochistic, very shy submissive in real life forced by reality to be dominant.
 
A_tough_gang_of_Spinning_Tops.jpg




Or, if you're into the whole orthodox thing...



image_md_1426.jpg
 
New and exploring. Have been very interested for a long time. I'm submissive, but can be smart mouthed and sarcastic, so maybe a service bottom? Have been a Lit lurker for a long time, trying to find my way and love the site. Thanks to all who post.
 
New and exploring. Have been very interested for a long time. I'm submissive, but can be smart mouthed and sarcastic, so maybe a service bottom? Have been a Lit lurker for a long time, trying to find my way and love the site. Thanks to all who post.

Interesting, a couple of recent subs have also had an occasional streak of fighting back, wonder what sparks that in you? I am more Top than full on Dom or sadistic torturer, the sliding scale is very wide and everyone is on there somewhere.
 
I'm more of a Sadist than anything else. My girl is submissive, so I've become Dominant enough for her though.
 
Last edited:
I'm Dominant with most women and some men

And I'm submissive with a particular few Dominant males who have really triggered that side of me

I've never been submissive with a woman
 
submissive with slightly masochistic tendencies, however, I've never been sub with a woman
 
Back
Top