How to wake this whore-bag up?

And THIS is the reason I love this board! I haven't posted much here, but I may have to start. This thread has made my morning full of laughter! :D

Sheesh, why are you being so mean to the dude? He's all involved in his fantasy and here you are telling him facts and shit. :mad:

Stebbin, I don't know what's wrong. When I came here with zero postings and talked about my whorebag slave and all the stuff she was going to take from me people were totally suckers-- deeply respectful of my strident allcaps posting. I didn't have to prove my chops and everyone pretended that I knew what I was even talking about.

They were all hearts and puppies dude, I don't know what happened.

Oh how I love you Stella! Lol.

I know the scene draws psychos. But you are the reason it is marginalized and thought of the way it is. Like I said before. I don't do it anymore. But I do know there can be love and adoration and fulfillment. I would have never thought to end the life a sub. Never in a million years.

If you aren't ready to explore "settings" in yahoo messenger or whatever messenger she uses, you are probably out of luck. Many messengers have notification sections that allow for individual user notifications without being globally on.

(Not even touching the badassery as many have done so well already)

Back