Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I'm here :) just been busy of late, working and seeing people. I don't have a laptop that I can upload stuff onto, so pictures are gonna be a bit slow x

I'm here :) just been busy of late, working and seeing people. I don't have a laptop that I can upload stuff onto, so pictures are gonna be a bit slow x

no probs, just glad to see that you're still about. :D
Although I now feel like Maureen Lipman in the old BT advert where she says "ring your mother, she worries"

Late to the party BUT....

My God... You are amazing,

I have spent the better part of tonight going through the thread, and I must say I am impressed!

From your beauty, to your sense of humor, ( a bit cheeky ) which I like, smart, with a sense of adventure. You might be the perfect woman :)

Then there's the accent, soooo hot, I have a thing for women from the UK.

So like I said, the perfect woman...

I may be a bit late, but if you don't mind I would like to stay a while :)

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us!

Matt

Thanks super :) and nae, don't worry about me. I'm all good, just exhaaausted. There's enough light for me to cycle back from work as well as to. So 20 miles and 9 hours working. Ass, thighs and feet aching...

climbing

Evening Caly

loving the thread. can i ask, have you ever had any naughty times in your climbing gear?

what u up to tonight?

x

Evening Caly

loving the thread. can i ask, have you ever had any naughty times in your climbing gear?

what u up to tonight?

x

Um, hate to disappoint but I tend to just climb in it... I'm always open to new experiences, though ;) just chilling in my dressing gown, watching the news :)

Um, hate to disappoint but I tend to just climb in it... I'm always open to new experiences, though ;) just chilling in my dressing gown, watching the news :)

Well we can hook you up on ballet and see how well it works as a swing

Thanks super :) and nae, don't worry about me. I'm all good, just exhaaausted. There's enough light for me to cycle back from work as well as to. So 20 miles and 9 hours working. Ass, thighs and feet aching...

No no , THANK YOU!!! :) Hope you are enjoying your evening :)

It would provide such a useful hand hold :devil: Or something to suspend you from :devil:

I love the whole ropes and trust thing, i've always thought on a sunny ledge somewhere - but i can't quite get my head around the logistics...

night x

Hey Caly! First time here and you got seriously amazing stuff!! It would hav been difficult without the index. .
Waiting for more!

Amazing pics and the sound of you cummmming... . WOW... over the top erotic!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Amazing pics and the sound of you cummmming... . WOW... over the top erotic!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Woah, I've been away too long, and missed that post! Hope I can find it by sifting through... or if someone would be so kind to 'quote' post it again... ;)

Edit: Found it. That wasn't too hard... unlike me right now... ;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Don't worry, I sorted it with a little dose of Madison Ivy ;) however, I am now at home in an empty house on my day off. I'm gonna put something up, be it audio, pictures or even a video. I really, really enjoyed all those dirty PM's you sent me the last time I put up a video so I kinda wanna do that again, but maybe with a little twist. So this time, I want you to put down the filthiest thoughts, ideas, fantasies that you have when you're looking at these pictures and record an audio of it for me, if you can. If you can't record an audio, send me them written in a dirty PM. I'll pick the few that get me the most hot and bothered (I mean, all of them did last time, you guys were filthy ;)) and take your requests for video/audio while I've got this big 'ol house to myself...
I'm off to have breakfast and look forward to imminent dirtyness :D

Well if you are home alone, I would love to offer my services to cum, (or should I say come) and keep you company. I am sure that we could find lots of ways to amuse ourselves, and kill some time together. If you would like to know more, my inbox is anxiously awaiting a PM from you. :devil::kiss:

Don't worry, I sorted it with a little dose of Madison Ivy ;) however, I am now at home in an empty house on my day off. I'm gonna put something up, be it audio, pictures or even a video. I really, really enjoyed all those dirty PM's you sent me the last time I put up a video so I kinda wanna do that again, but maybe with a little twist. So this time, I want you to put down the filthiest thoughts, ideas, fantasies that you have when you're looking at these pictures and record an audio of it for me, if you can. If you can't record an audio, send me them written in a dirty PM. I'll pick the few that get me the most hot and bothered (I mean, all of them did last time, you guys were filthy ;)) and take your requests for video/audio while I've got this big 'ol house to myself...
I'm off to have breakfast and look forward to imminent dirtyness :D

a lovely dirty video on the kitchen table would be swell...

Back