Kaena's Dungeon of the Unknown

The teasing touch of your tongue on the underside of my cock makes my entire body quake once more. A moan slips shamelessly from me only to be followed by a sharp gasp when I feel your mouth close along my achingly hard length once more. Your hands on my hips only stoke the flames burning inside me.

A groan of dismay rips from my throat when I feel your mouth pull free of my cock, and it takes everything in me not to thrust my hips against the hands that are still holding them. I am trying so hard to be good, even as you continue teasing me. The kiss to my thigh makes me sigh with content, the bite makes me jump a little with surprise, but the gasp that slips from me is as much a sigh of pleasure as it is surprise.

I am more ready for the bite that follows your kiss on my other thigh, and while I don't jump, the gasp that it pulls from me is just as sharp and loud.

My cock jumps with a mind of it's own when your mouth closes over it once more. My lower lip is quivering, and my fists are clenched as I pull futilely against the shackles holding me in place.

"Oh f-f-FUCK!" I stammer at first as I feel your slow but steady stroking of my cock, and the final word comes out as almost a plea when I feel your mouth take me once more.

My head starts to thrash back and forth as you continue your rhythmic teasing. Each repetition makes me shake more as my cries of pleasure get louder. I know what you want, and yet still I try to hold out, trying to please you with my restraint before I can finally take no more.

"PLEASE CAN I CUM?!" I ask shamelessly when your mouth pulls off of my cock once more. "ANYTHING YOU WANT! ANYTHING AT ALL! JUST PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

My begging cries are loud and shameless. Even as I beg them, I can feel the building in my belly start to work it's way down towards my cock. I don't know how long I can hold out, and my toes are already curling as every muscle in my body starts to clench. I try desperately to keep my pleasure in check, not wanting to incur your wrath by cumming without permission.
 
I shiver as the sounds of your begging fills the room. The power to give you pleasure and take it away is enthralling to me. My mouth his hot against your cock as I suck and tease the head, ensuring not to push you too far. I can feel your body trembling beneath my touch and I know with each stroke you are getting closer and closer to edge.

I pause for a moment, contemplating if I should stop and walk away, just so I can hear you pleading for me to continue. Instead I continue my exquisite torture of your body, playing you like a fine instrument. I know one wrong move and you will not be able to hold back, whether you have been given permission to come or not.

Looking up at you, I watch your face as I stroke my hand along your cock, using the pre come leaking from the tip as lube. I know you cannot see me watching you, but, from my vantage point I am able to see the pleasure you are experiencing written all over your face. My hand starts to stroke along your cock faster as I lower my mouth towards the head once more.

“Don’t come,” I say with a smirk, knowing you are not going to be able to hold back as I lower my mouth once again down the shaft of your cock. My mind races with the thoughts of what I will do to you once you inevitably disobey me. With my hand on your ass, I pull you closer as I suck and stroke your cock, my tongue dancing wickedly along the smooth skin.
 
Though my begging pleas don't pull an immediate verbal response from you, it would be a lie for me to say that there was no response at all. I feel your mouth pull off of my cock as your fingertip glides over the sensitive tip. Even blind-folded as I am, I know what you are doing, using my own pre-cum as lube as you continue your slow but relentless stroking of my achingly hard cock. I continue to sound off in response, shameless pants, gasps, and moans are pulled from me as I desperately try to hold back the building sensation that has reached my cock and is threatening to push upwards.

I feel the faster stroking of your hand just moments before I hear your words. They pull a sharp groan of dismay from my lips as I clench every muscle in my body, right down to the toes that are curling against the ground.

"N-n-no more! Please no more! PLEASE NO MORE!"

My cries get louder with every iteration, and my wrists start to pull against the shackles that bind me.

"PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO!" The final feeling of your mouth on my cock at that most vulnerable of moments is the final straw. My final word echoes within the room as my orgasm forces it's way from me. My entire body quakes and quivers, including the cock that is pulsing against your stroking hand and the tip that flexes with each pulse of my cum that erupts from it.

My orgasm is a long and draining one, but even when it finally subsides, and I collapsed back against the cross, I know that my day is far from done. "I'm...sorry..." I say softly between panting breaths, knowing that it won't be enough to stop what is coming.
 
I shiver at the sound of your begging as I expertly stroke and tease you beyond what you can handle. I smile plays on my lips as you finally lose control, your body convulsing beneath my touch as I pull your orgasm from you. I do not stop stroking your cock until I am sure you fully spent and I lean back on my heals to watch as you collapse back agaist the cross.

“Such a naughty boy,” I say, my voice tinged with amusement. “Whatever shall I do with someone who doesn't obey me. Perhaps a session with my paddle will remind you to do as you are told.”

Though my words sound harsh, it is obvious by the tone of my voice that I am both amused and excited at the thought of punishing you. I rise to my feet and lean into you, my lips pressing sensuously along your neck and chest as I remove your blindfold. I capture your lips with mine in a passionate kiss as I undo the cuffs holding your wrists. Pulling away, I flash you a smile before I lean down and undo the cuffs on your ankles as well.

“Over there boy,” I say, pointing to a spanking bench as I move to my table of toys and choose a paddle.
 
I hear your words through my panting breaths, and I am blushing with shame, even as I know that it was inevitable. The tone of your voice comforts me a little, but it is the feel of your lips on my trailing sensually along my neck that helps me truly relax. My relaxation only lasts until the moment your lips press against mine, and I barely noticed the taste of myself and the removal of the blindfold as I gladly lose myself in that brief but passionate kiss.

I am panting for breath once more when you step briefly away and flash me your smile. I offer up a small one of my own before watching as you bend down to undo the cuffs binding my ankles. I am unable to resist the urge to lift a hand and let it slide along your back while you are bent down.

When I hear your instruction and see the way you are pointing, I know that your threat was indeed real, despite the tone in your voice. I know what's coming as I turn and walk slowly towards the spanking bench. I brace my hands on it, wondering if you will bind me to this as well before you use the paddle that you are already picking out.
 
I watch you out of the corner of my eye as you make your way to bench. The site of your naked body still glistening in the aftermath of your arousal sends shivers down my spine. As you lean over the bench I walk behind you and run my hand slowly down your back and over your bare ass before slapping it, your skin redeeming in response to my touch.

I laugh softly to myself before pressing against you from behind and leaning into kiss the back of your neck and nibble your ear.

"You will count strike as I go, my pet," I order, my voice tinged with my arousal. "If you falter I will start again"

With these words I back away from you and run the paddle over your ass to allow you to get and idea of what's coming next.

"Ready?" I ask, not waiting for a response before bringing the paddle down swiftly across your ads.
 
Her footsteps echo once again on the hardwood floor as she enters the room. Her long white dress leaves a trail behind her in the dust left by a room long forgotten. With a sigh, she silently moves through the room lighting the candles that rest along the walls. As the room is finally lit, she grimaces at the amount of dust that has collected on the equipment and couches that are scattered around the room. Pouring herself a drink of Baileys at the bar, she brushes the dust from her lounge in the corner and settles down in the soft cushions. She watches silently as the slave girl she has brought with her works quickly to remove the dust and restore the room to its former glory.

Taking a drink she leans into the cushions, closing her eyes as the memories of times spent here wash over her. It has been too long since she has visited her dungeon, way too long. A sorrowful sigh escapes her lips as she thinks of those that have appeared to have abandoned her and moved on to greener pastures. She sits in silence and broods, dreaming of days long past and wondering if her desires will ever be fed again.
 
Slips in quietly to leave a single red rose at her feet.

“Never forgotten or abandoned,” I whisper as I slip reverently from her dungeon not wishing to disturb.
 
Last edited:
I look up at I hear the door of the dungeon open. I watch as she silently slips into the room, just as beautiful as I remember her. As she lays the rose at my feet I reach out to her, a greeting on my tongue but my hand meets air. Just as quickly as she arrives she has left, leaving me wondering if I had been dreaming and she really had not been there.

Sighing, I lean back against the lounge again, my eyes drifting closed in hopes of dreaming of her again.
 
Her footsteps echo once again on the hardwood floor as she enters the room. Her long white dress leaves a trail behind her in the dust left by a room long forgotten. With a sigh, she silently moves through the room lighting the candles that rest along the walls. As the room is finally lit, she grimaces at the amount of dust that has collected on the equipment and couches that are scattered around the room. Pouring herself a drink of Baileys at the bar, she brushes the dust from her lounge in the corner and settles down in the soft cushions. She watches silently as the slave girl she has brought with her works quickly to remove the dust and restore the room to its former glory.


She sips her drink wondering if those that she has invited to join her will ever take her up on her offer.
 
Nervously, I enter the space Mistress Kaena had set aside for her guests. This was definitely not a d&d hall... "Um... Hi, should I bow? I feel like I should bow... This place is amazing!" I tried to hide my nervousness with foolish and painfully nerdy prattle. When I heard dungeon, I had assumed she meant the rpg, do I had brought along my convention bag full of books, dice and miniatures. Boy did I look silly! Typical of me though. Outside of the characters I played in the fantasy world, I was excruciatingly, painful, a nerd.

While i didn't have the first clue how the sting of a cat o nine tails actually felt... Well... That was a half truth, I did make one out of yarn, but was DEFINITELY not the same! I could certainly tell you what damage dice one could inflict if give a few minutes to consult my books.

"So..." I stammered, noticing the Bailey's, which I did enjoy, but there were so many stabs at the brand by Saturday night live and the might boosh that I couldn't help but hide a snicker behind my hand. "Sorry, pop culture brain... Never stops! People think it's wierd... Maybe I am! But may I have a glass?"
 
I smile as i see you enter and look nervously around and take another sip of my drink.

"Help yourself or i can get my girl to make you a drink"

I lean back on my lounge and wait to see what you decide.

"Come sit, relax. I dont bite. Well.. That is unless you want me to."
 
Going over to where the Bailey's was left, I pour myself a glass before taking a seat across from the elegant hostess. I raise my glass to her and take a sip, raising one brow at her mention of biting. I hide a smirk behind the rim of my crystal glass. It looked so fine, I thought it might hum if I ran my finger along the rim.

"It's like kissing, only there's a winner?" I quoted from doctor who. I really should probably stop that, it was making me look like a fool.

"I might never want to leave if you did that... It would only take three bites to put a man in your thrall, I should think?"
 
I see the smirk you are attempting to hide behind your glass and return one of my own. My eyes flick down to your neck and back up as I smile at you.

"Three? My dear you underestimate me. I have been known to make a man weak with one."

I look at your back pack you brought.

"What do you have there?" I ask curiously.
 
"I suspect you could with just a look, your eyes are intoxicating." I whisper, feeling more and more relaxed by the second.

But then you notice my bag and I freeze up a little embarrassed to say my mistake.

"Role playing books..." I admit, feeling childish. Why had I packed the book of erotic fantasy right in front? Was I hoping something might happen here? I had over packed the bag and if she were to open it my crown royal dice bag would spill out, revealing the books cover art.

attachment.php


I had always assumed that it was supposed to be the succubus queen, Malcanthet. You call her name three times and she cums.
 

Attachments

  • VLP001preview.jpg
    VLP001preview.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I raise a curious brow. " Role playing books you say. What kind of role play? What did you think was going to happen here tonight? "

I reach towards the bag. "Can i see?"

"This is the place to be if you are looking to explore your darker fantasies" I smile once again my eyes once more travelling along your body in a suggestive manner.


P.s. the link you put didnt work for me.
 
"dungeons and dragons, call of Cthulhu...world of Darkness?" I doubted any of them would ring a bell...

"Go ahead, take a look, I can't get much more embarrassed than I already am."

There was something bubbling up in the back of my mind, a very old fantasy I used to have.

Something I thought was pretty strange especially considering how young in was when I started having it...

"Well... There is one thought that... Kind of stuck with me..." I was rubbing my hands on my knees feeling nervous and shy to even bring it up.

"Spider!" I blurted out, quickly adding. "I'd seen both Charlotte's Web and the old Ralph Bakshi's version of the hobbit around the same time and... Started fantasizing about being trapped in a cocoon, struggling to get free, but then... Well, imagine is Charlotte were human? She would come along and drink my fluids... And I liked it."

"Wierd, right?" I was ready to flee in embarrassment at a moment's notice after revealing my first sexual fantasy like that.
 
I smile as you run off a list of stuff you have in your bag. I take out the Book of Erotic Fantasy and start flipping through it.

"I've never played Dungeons and Dragons myself but it is just another form of roleplaying right, which as you know I definitely have an interest in. I don't think there is anything to be embarassed about."

I am intrigued by your fantasy and smile in response. I can picture what you are talking about and in reality it is not too far off from my own fantasies of tying up men and having my way with them.

"I do not have a web but I do have plenty or rope and restraints" i tease looking around the room at everything available. "Perhaps you have already begun the journey of being my helpless prey" I grin as i take another sip of my drink. "That would be only if you were willing of course"
 
"At its best, you tell tales of epic glory, at worst, it's still an evening of rolling dice and drinking dew with friends. I like both being a character and the story teller, I tend toward darker themes when I am the game master." I chat about my gaming experiences a bit.

"Blankets... I would wrap myself up in my blankets and pretend I couldn't break free... And I remember fantasizing how after every feeding she would take from me, becoming weaker and more compliant. There wasn't really any violence to it though. I was bound and helpless, but I felt I was needed... Her hunger, I sated with my body. Willingly or not. It was sexy..."

"There was one other fantasy, I would be the baroness, from g I Joe, captive and used for dna cloning, strapped down and fondled. The Baroness was very sexy to me."
 
I continue to listen as you speak of your gaming experiences and what you enjoy about the game. It makes me almost tempted to try it myself one day. When you turn to speaking further about your fantasies, I lean forward in my chair, my dress falling open enough to give you a ample view of my breasts. Once again I picture you bound and helpless, like your GI Joe fantasy portrays.

I notice that you have not commented on what I said about becoming my prey and I wonder if it is because you are not interested or do not know how to respond. I simply side step the subject for now, knowing if you want to address it, you will in your own due time.

"So I took a look at your hangout thread as well," I say, setting my empty glass aside. "It appears we have similar music tastes from the list of your favourite music videos. I listen to Roundtable Rival at times if I am trying to write an intense scene in a story, usually a fight scene or something like that. It just gets my imagination going from the beat of it. And of course, a group of outlaw men being bested by a group of woman, well, that is just right up my alley. I have even written my own stories with that type of story line, long before that music video came out. Used to like westerns as a teen for some reason, which is a weird genre to like along with fantasy and some horror."

"So other than your gaming, what other things are you interested in?"
 
My eyes glaze over at the glimpse of your cleavage and I part my lips in a soft puff of breath. "Do you ever cosplay? I'd really enjoy role playing with you, especially if you would dress as the Baroness. I'll have to show you a picture of her later, when I can get one uploaded. But I... I think I would like to know your attention."

"Oh, I adore Lindsey stirling! I'm glad you do too, she's amazing! How about postmodern jukebox or Peter Hollens? We could talk for hours about music, I am sure, maybe I can show you some of my other favorites."

"Work calls me though,. But I'll be back soon!"
 
I notice you glimpse at my exposed cleavage and smile. "Like what you see? I have never cosplayed before, though it has always been something I have been interested in."

I pull out my phone and do a quick search for the Baroness and smile as the images load on my screen. "Yes, the Baroness would definitely be an exciting character to play as that is for sure. I can see why it appeals to you."

I raise an intrigued eye brow at your admonition that you would like to get to know my attention. "Are you sure you want to get to know my attention. I can be a bit much sometimes" I smirk as I lean back in my chair once again, my dress falling closed and concealing my breasts once again.

"Yes I do enjoy Peter Hollens as well. I have not listened to Postmodern Jukebox, but I will have to check it out. I would enjoy you showing me your favourites. Music is a big thing for me and it is nice to find someone that appreciates the same type of music as me."

"Ah work, the necessary evil. I shall be waiting for your return."
 
Blushing just a little at being caught peeking I nod. "Yes, they are lovely, Mistress Kaena. I wonder who you would cosplay as? Any characters in particular?"

"I think it's her glasses that do it for me." I only half lie, her glasses really do complete the Baroness's outfit but it's really the culmination of the way her body fills out that skit, the long hair, the glasses and probably the most important thing of all, her sexy accent. I think is a hint Romanian...

"Oh, I'm sure I want to, but I'm not certain at all if I am prepared for your attentions." I flirt, honestly, revealing my desire mixed with uncertainty.

Sure, I'll limit myself to just ten songs, I wouldn't want to overwhelm you.

rather be

gangstas paradise

thong song

really don't care

crazy

exes and ohs

bye bye bye

ain't no rest for the wicked

girls just want to have fun

take me to church

There is so much more I would love to share, by I would overwhelm you I should think...

That's just a sliver of pmj. There must be over 300 covers by now.

I adore Tori Amos, Amanda Palmer, Natalie Merchant and Jewel, just some that come to mind.

I have to share one more though, it's just too good not to!

not fair
 
"Hmm which character would I cosplay. I have always wanted to cosplay Kahlan Amnell from the sword of truth / legend of the seeker series, either as her as her confessor outfit or her when she is pretending to be a mord sith. I am not sure if you know who I am taking about. Do you?"

I smile at your uncertainty and lick my lips as I obviously check you out. "Dont worry I will take it slow. Dont want to scare you away"

"I checked out some of your recommended music. I like it. Different than what i usually listen to just because I don't normally listen to jazz type music. My music likes are all over the place and this just adds another to my list"

I pat the couch beside me. "Why dont you come sit a little closer" I flash you a mischevious grin as i wait to see what you are going to do.
 
I am not familiar with the series, but looking her up, she is beautiful, being a confessor, does that mean she has powers that make men bow at her feet? I know there's a few things I would enjoy doing at her feet... or yours if you dressed as her...

Slow up until it's time to go faster?

As are my musical tastes, thank you for looking!

Did you like the lily allen video? I got a kick out of it.

I could rattle off hundreds of performers and songs I adore, if you wanted to see more.

*Without a moment's hesitation, I accept the invite and come to sit next to you, blushing a bit at my sudden boldness. I'm giddy, but I try not to show it.*

You are a warm, inviting person, I can't imagine you being too much...

*I wondered if I may have said too much.*

Said the fly...

*Referencing the old spider to the fly saying.*
 
Back
Top