Fauxnication's Break From Reality

Fauxnication

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 20, 2016
Posts
385
Hello, Lit!

I decided to make a little space for myself to post my ideas, but you're more than welcome to stop in, say hi and just talk!

My SRP may be a little outdated, so here's a little about me: I'm Matt, I'm in my late 20s and I live in the Eastern U.S. I've been writing for years now, and I've really enjoyed the interactions I've had over that time. Of course, I'm always looking for more fun!

I find myself usually playing heterosexual men aged 18-30. Of course, this doesn't mean that I won't play older! I'm white, but would be open to playing different races if you'd like.

As for my likes, I have a few:

Incest
Cheating
Clothed sex
Heels/boots
Hair-pulling
Spanking
Dirty talk/name-calling
Public sex
Sneaky sex
Risk of impregnation
Anal (giving)

I won't do the following:

Underage characters
Animals
Non-consensual
Violence
Bathroom play

So with that in mind, I'll put my prompts in my next post! Thanks again for stopping by!
 
Fauxnication's Prompts

The Garrettsville Golden Boy Returns Home

The accolades said it all.

A three-time All-State selection.

The state's Mr. Football. Twice.

A finalist for the High School Heisman.

I was heavily recruited by every major FBS school, and I was flown all over the country on official visits. The girls on those visits threw themselves at me (and on me) in efforts to get me to sign with their school.

My decision was so hyped that I made my announcement in front of a national television audience while sitting in the Garrettsville High School gym.

Walking into my first summer camp, I was hailed as the next big thing; the kid who can bring a traditional power that was down on its luck back to relevancy quickly.

I had it all.

And then I didn't.

On my first snap of summer practice, I tried to make a cut and destroyed my knee in the process. My season -- and the hype surrounding my career -- was over, just like that.

The year of rehab was hell, and it didn't help that another blue-chip recruit was ready to take my spot atop the depth chart. My career spiraled from there, and while I got a decent amount of playing time, my potential was never realized.

After finishing school, I got a shot in minicamp with an NFL team, but I didn't make it to training camp.

Out of luck and out of time, I had to make another decision, which led me back to the site of my first big choice.

I wisely got my degree in education so I could have a fallback plan to go into coaching if my injury rehab didn't work out as planned. Luckily for me, Garrettsville had an opening. It also didn't hurt that Coach Stephens had a vacant staff position, which was mine if I wanted it.

So now I'm back in Garrettsville, roaming the halls and sidelines that I used to run just a mere five years ago. And as I'll come to find out, the women are still head-over-heels for me.

---

This plot covers the first season back home for Josh Miller, the Garrettsville High star whose fluke injury derailed his dreams of playing professionally. Now that he's back in town and working at his alma mater as both a teacher and assistant coach, he has it all. Not only are there still a few faces he remembers from his high school days still lingering around town, but there's also a group of senior girls that he may have his sights set on.

So who will you be? A former teacher from his childhood, maybe even a teacher who is now his colleague on the Garrettsville High staff? One (or more) of the hot senior girls in one of his classes? Perhaps a player's mom? How about Josh's mom and/or sister? There are plenty of possibilities!

What I'd like to do with this story is to start Josh off as a womanizer, working his way through several women, but maybe there's one that catches him and tries to get him to settle down. Can he give up his status as the big man of Garrettsville?

Because of the direction I'd like to take the story, preference will be given to potential partners who are willing to play multiple characters. However, I am open to tailoring the story to allow for a single female character opposite of Josh.

---

Fighting Temptation at the Family Reunion

I have mixed feelings as I board the plane to head back home for my family reunion.

For the first time since I started dating my girlfriend, we won't be together in the same state, let alone our college town. I'm really not sure what I'm going to do, considering I spend nearly every moment with her, even to the detriment of my friendships. (Call it First Girlfriend Syndrome, if you will, but my friends are just jealous.)

I mean, she's the reason why I started hitting the gym and shed those 15-20 extra pounds I put on my freshman year. We have great sex, and she's made me a much more confident person than I was when I graduated high school two years ago.

So yeah, being without her for a whole week was going to be difficult.

On the other hand, I'm excited to see my family for the first time since Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing my dad, catching up with him and talking sports. My mom and sister are fun-loving, so it'll be a blast hanging out with them.

I'll also get to see my uncle, aunt and younger cousin. My cousin's a cheerleader at another pretty big football school, so I imagine we'll be going back-and-forth with playful jabs all week long.

Maybe most of all, I'm looking forward to having some of Nana's cooking. We're also having the reunion at her lake house, which I always loved going to as a kid.

It should be a fun week, right?

---

Our poor, unsuspecting sap has no idea what's in store for him at that lake house.

The story is set at a family reunion. The main male character, who is head over heels for his girlfriend, arrives to find that his female relatives are acting strangely toward him -- almost like they were attracted to him or something like that. Sure, he's improved his physique over the past few months, but he's a taken man. Plus, they're family anyway!

But the hints keep dropping. There's some flirtatious banter and a harmless kiss on the cheek that lingers a bit too long. A display of cleavage here and a near-upskirt there. The temptation is coming from all around. Sure, his sister and cousin are one thing. They're around his age. But his married mother and aunt? His own grandmother? How? Why?

We can discuss the why -- perhaps it's his attractiveness and newfound confidence. Maybe they want the one thing they can't have (for several reasons), and it's killing them? Maybe it's some kind of curse or spell cast over the women for the week of the reunion?

How does our guy respond? Can he fight the urges to commit the depraved act of incest?

Well, of course not, or else we wouldn't have a story.

But where do we go from there? Does he return to school after the reunion as if nothing happened? Or does he leave his girlfriend for someone...a little closer to home?

I'm very excited to play this out!

While I would enjoy to play opposite multiple female characters, it is not a necessity. I am absolutely fine with playing opposite a single female character of your choice.

---

I Was the Smash Hit at the Wedding. Now It's Time to Smash

I'll be honest. I wasn't really looking forward to going to my cousin's wedding. I had just gone through a breakup, and I really didn't feel like seeing or talking to anyone, even if they were family.

Anyway, I spent the first half of the reception just hanging out at the table by myself, drinking beer and picking at some food. When the Electric Slide came on, I got dragged out to the dance floor against my will, but I put on my best face as I went through it.

With each movement I made (or thanks to the alcohol), I could feel the black cloud over my head fading away. Each upbeat song pushed me to a new level, and soon I found myself as this dancing machine, getting the attention of everyone at the reception.

By the end of the night, everyone was wondering what had come over me. I was just trying to figure out who'd be under me.

---

This plot involves a younger, down-on-his-luck guy who decides to just leave his problems behind and have some fun on the dance floor. It turns out that there's some fun waiting for him after! So who will your character be?

I'm looking for a short-term deal with this (perhaps the night of the reception and maybe the morning after), but if we hit it off and come up with some interesting ideas, I would be open to taking it long-term.
 
Back
Top