The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all need much more information. Also...

...this thread...

...wins for today's stickiest imagery.

Hmmm...well...I've had guys make a very funny face and go "O-u-ch" when I orgasmed with their cock inside of me.

It was a smart assed Brit that came up with breaking pencils, I believe.

Blurt:

Two days of being very sore is so worth the fun I had Thursday. I my only regret is that I didn't buy Jesus a beer.

It's the election day. I have absolutely no idea who to vote for, but maybe I'll have an ephiphany when I walk to the library.

It's the election day. I have absolutely no idea who to vote for, but maybe I'll have an ephiphany when I walk to the library.
On the rare occasions that I am equally unimpressed (or even more rarely, equally impressed) by each candidate, i.e., I agree/disagree with each on similar numbers of issues important to me (of course, if those issues are important to me, they're certainly important to the nation :rolleyes: ), I try to determine which had the less annoying campaign, and vote for that one.

Strange... I've ended up voting for a lot of women. Except Hillary.

On the rare occasions that I am equally unimpressed (or even more rarely, equally impressed) by each candidate, i.e., I agree/disagree with each on similar numbers of issues important to me (of course, if those issues are important to me, they're certainly important to the nation :rolleyes: ), I try to determine which had the less annoying campaign, and vote for that one.

Strange... I've ended up voting for a lot of women. Except Hillary.

It's a local election. The thing is, I'll be leaving this town in a couple of months, so it doesn't really matter for whom, and if, I vote. I'd still like to make a somewhat reasonable decision. The proportional representation system we use here, makes the voting a bit more difficult, though. (Because the party that I usually vote for - well I change between two actually - has some really stupid candidates here where I live and I don't want my vote to help those idiots to get through.)

But I guess as long as I don't vote for the one majorly and idioticly stupid, racist and conservative party, it's all good. The bad news is that this party is probably gain the most new seats nationwide.

Last edited:
Hmmm...well...I've had guys make a very funny face and go "O-u-ch" when I orgasmed with their cock inside of me.

It was a smart assed Brit that came up with breaking pencils.

:eek:

On that note, I have firewood that needs splitting. Can you come over this afternoon.

Drunken rant:

Make more 30Rock!!! Be funny for me NOW!!!

:D

Indeed. Maybe the best one ever!

Blurt:

Now that I KNOW what the hell's going on for once :rolleyes: , I can probably be of some help.

Just submitted our first Warpworld giveaway to Goodreads - 5 signed copies, all countries are eligible! The contest runs for a month (starting on Nov.2). It will take a few days to get approved but once it is I'll post a link here.

The printed book retails for $17.99 US + tax and shipping so...free books! Yay!

Whose brilliant idea was it to dump a ton of (his) papers and (his) old bed sheets, pillows and towels into gigantic boxes and put them into the overflowing storage when I moved here and needed space for my things and wanted to get rid of the clutter? Why didn't we sort them through back then? And why, oh why have I stored three pairless gloves in an individual box? Do they really need a box of their own? Why didn't I get rid of them in my last move?

Why? Why? Why?

Whose brilliant idea was it to dump a ton of (his) papers and (his) old bed sheets, pillows and towels into gigantic boxes and put them into the overflowing storage when I moved here and needed space for my things and wanted to get rid of the clutter? Why didn't we sort them through back then? And why, oh why have I stored three pairless gloves in an individual box? Do they really need a box of their own? Why didn't I get rid of them in my last move?

Why? Why? Why?
Because moving is in and of itself is a traumatic situation where there is never enough time to complete all the tasks you want and need to do, and there's always the temptation to say, "Oh, hell, I can take care of [that little thing, or this little thing] after the move is over," but when the move is over, the *rest* of life gets in the way?

I guess it takes all kinds. Due to an abnormally high level of work-avoidance hormone, I just spent some time looking at every page of one am-pic thread. I did not recognize a single poster other than the subject of the thread. This is not the case in many of the fora here, as I've been around long enough that I almost always recognize someone. There must be a breed of Litster that only ever visits the AmPic forum.

I call bullshit on that one.

Why? Why? Why?

Oh, I LOATHE moving. I'd really just rather not know that I have so much crap. And you always end up chucking something out coz you forgot what it was for and then a half week later realise that you DID need it and have to buy a new one...

I swear the men-folk are worse at it. I'll never forget helping the other half move in. We had an argument over a box of Goosebumps books. He was saving them for his 'future son' *smirk*. I did finally managed to coax him to part with them, thank god. Though years on, he now has his 'future son' but still brings up those bloody books and talks about how much the boy would have enjoyed them (yeah right!) I know for next time, unfortunate 'accidental' water damage is the way to go ;)

I guess it takes all kinds. Due to an abnormally high level of work-avoidance hormone, I just spent some time looking at every page of one am-pic thread. I did not recognize a single poster other than the subject of the thread. This is not the case in many of the fora here, as I've been around long enough that I almost always recognize someone. There must be a breed of Litster that only ever visits the AmPic forum.

Yes, I believe the scientific term is "attention whore" but I could be wrong. *ducks*

Because, ya know, hiccups go along so well with a sore throat and nasal congestion.
Yeah.

Yes, I believe the scientific term is "attention whore" but I could be wrong. *ducks*

I should have been more specific. In this case, the people I did not recognize were all the guys offering the pictured young woman compliments by the bushel. I wasn't actually concerned with the photo subject, as I had gleaned the link to her ampic thread elsewhere.

I should have been more specific. In this case, the people I did not recognize were all the guys offering the pictured young woman compliments by the bushel. I wasn't actually concerned with the photo subject, as I had gleaned the link to her ampic thread elsewhere.

Ok well, in that case, after many detailed studies, researchers have settled on "pervert" as the term for these.

Ya know what's funny, is when I get a PM from someone the first thing I do is check their posts and half the time their posting history is "nice tits", "hot pussy" all Am pics posts. So there's "pervert" and "pervert with content" hehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back