Married, Happy, and craving cock

The Secret Craving Cock Club.

Membership requirement:
Married
For the most part, happily married
Wife does not know it
Straight, bi curious or bi
Craving to touch and/or suck a cock.

I qualify on all counts, except that I have acted on my desires, and so have sucked and wanked quite a few cocks in the past 3 years or so :)

Earlier this year had a young man cum in my mouth for the first time and I swallowed his semen. It was great.
 
count me in. married going on 5 years now, been having sex with guys since I was 17. loved it the first time, loved every other time. my wife and I joke around about it, but she doesnt know that I really do crave a nice hard cock in my mouth or ass, filling me up with its hot load. she's started letting me clean up after myself, but just randomly. I think one day I might work up the nerve to tell her.

and yes, Im definitely craving cock, thats an everyday thing :D
 
The Secret Craving Cock Club.

Membership requirement:
Married
For the most part, happily married
Wife does not know it
Straight, bi curious or bi
Craving to touch and/or suck a cock.

Am I leaving anything out?-laugh

In my case all that is missing is having wife involved. The idea of it changes completely if my wife isn't involved.
 
Count Me in Too

Hi all, long time lurker, first post here.

I fall in to this catagory for sure.
 
I am in the same boat. She doesn't know and would leave me for certain if she found out. Don't get to play often, but once and a while, getting naked with another man and enjoying each others bodies is a great change of pace. I've been bi my entire life.
 
Married and cock hungry here! Been married for 14 years or so. Sucked my first cock while in a mmf threesomes with my wife and a mutual friend. Since then I sucked the cock of a gentleman I met on here. Both experiences left me hungry for more penis. Not sure why, but a nice hard throbbing cock makes my mouth water.
 
I am in the same boat. She doesn't know and would leave me for certain if she found out. Don't get to play often, but once and a while, getting naked with another man and enjoying each others bodies is a great change of pace. I've been bi my entire life.

I am in the same boat here. In fact, I think this boat will be full when it's all said and done. But hey, that would be a fun boat ride for sure.
 
I think that there are lots of guys who are married and happy but need to share their sexuality with another man. One of these days, I want to be able to take a shower and have some fun with another normal masculine middle age married man like me.:)

That sounds like a hott beginning to a long shower and a longer day of fun!!
 
I'm thinking that a long day of exploring all the things I've been reading about, fantasizing about, and wishing I tried back when I had a FWB ....
 
I'm thinking that a long day of exploring all the things I've been reading about, fantasizing about, and wishing I tried back when I had a FWB ....

It's never too late....there is still time to tryout all of those kinky fantasies you've always dreamed about ;)
 
Looks like

I'm going to suck my first cock on Sunday. I'm so scared and so excited, it's like the first time I ever went into a porn shop, at 15.
 
I'm going to suck my first cock on Sunday. I'm so scared and so excited, it's like the first time I ever went into a porn shop, at 15.

I hope that you have been practising then, I started getting used to a banana down my throat
 
I've been practising with my wife's vibrator, but a banana is a very good idea.More cock-like in thickness. I'll give it a try, thanks.
 
I'm definitely in this category. I would never give up the wife or pussy for that matter. But cock is sounding damn tasty lately.
 
I too am happily married and yearn for a good hard cock to suck.I just love these messages and thought I was on my own.

No body is every alone here in Lit, its open 24/7, tell us about your yearing
 
Back
Top