Married, Happy, and craving cock

Cock crazy here

My married life is full of tender awesome hetero sex. Great family/wife/job etc BUT.....the only cock is mine. I'd love ANOTHER. Now or whenever. Mouth watering/filling sloppy hard COCK.
PM if you in this club and wanna chat/play

I think that there are lots of guys who are married and happy but need to share their sexuality with another man. One of these days, I want to be able to take a shower and have some fun with another normal masculine middle age married man like me.:)

I think that there are lots of guys who are married and happy but need to share their sexuality with another man. One of these days, I want to be able to take a shower and have some fun with another normal masculine middle age married man like me.:)

I share many of the same thoughts:)

I guess, I'd like to do that again...hehe

The worst thing for me having these desires is the secret that I have to carry around as no one knows.:( With that being said, I am glad to see at least on Lit, I am not the only one in this situation.

The worst thing for me having these desires is the secret that I have to carry around as no one knows.:( With that being said, I am glad to see at least on Lit, I am not the only one in this situation.

my wife would kill me as well. It sucks having to keep this to ourselfs

My wife wouldn't be too happy either, 25+ years of marriage but I'd so love to play with some cock aslo

Well it looks like we have a good membership going in the new Lit club of
Married, Happy and Craving Cock." :)

Secret club

Pardon the pun, but it does suck to have to keep this secret.
When I'm away at work, I use squirt.org to satisfy my cravings for cock.
I'm always very careful but you'd be surprised (or maybe not) just how supposedly "straight" married guys out there are happy to come to your hotel room & suck, fuck, lick, kiss, be fucked, sucked etc or many combinations thereof.

Pardon the pun, but it does suck to have to keep this secret.
When I'm away at work, I use squirt.org to satisfy my cravings for cock.
I'm always very careful but you'd be surprised (or maybe not) just how supposedly "straight" married guys out there are happy to come to your hotel room & suck, fuck, lick, kiss, be fucked, sucked etc or many combinations thereof.

The Secret Craving Cock Club.

Membership requirement:
Married
For the most part, happily married
Wife does not know it
Straight, bi curious or bi
Craving to touch and/or suck a cock.

Am I leaving anything out?-laugh

The Secret Craving Cock Club.

Membership requirement:
Married
For the most part, happily married
Wife does not know it
Straight, bi curious or bi
Craving to touch and/or suck a cock.

Am I leaving anything out?-laugh

You can add me to the membership roster.

You would be surprised - there a lot of men like you out there whose wives not only have not killed them when they came out, but embraced their husband's sexuality and they not only remain married, but many have open marriages. Wouldn't you rather be able to be open with your wife about who you are and get rid of your secrets?

How do I know this? - my husband came out to me over 12 years ago and we have a regular threesome with a bi-friend, plus they meet alone too, so we all get to play and enjoy with no more secrets.

BTW - some women are really turned on my two men together!

I fit much of the club's criteria - except:

I have had 5 years of wedded bliss. But I have been married for 22 years! She came over for a booty call last week, but that is a story for a different thread...

I feel all of your pain. Happily married for many years, two great kids and 4 wonderful grandchildren. Having many fantasies and urges for man on man sex, and really enjoy all the stories on here, especially the ones with bisexual acts between two men. Who made all the rules anyway?

Back