Illinois friends!

credit

I suppose you do. lol. and thank you for the compliments, everyone! Keep that up and I might have to post more pix!

Breakfast time

Well I woke up just bursting to get up and get something done. Still haven't decided what that might be but I have already been to the post office looking for the package that was supposed to arrive yesterday. Not here yet but in this little teensy town, things move at a different pace. I will check back later today and see if it arrived but hadn't been processed yet. I need my new phone!! As for breakfast, I decided to do a protein shake jumpin monkey. The obvious chocolate whey protein and skim milk with a banana, 2T peanut butter, ice, and a double shot of espresso(that's the jumpin part). At least that should give me a nice buzz to start the day. lol.

So what is everybody else planning on this incredibly beautiful Saturday morning?

Well, I'm really loving this cup of coffee right now, it tastes so good it's making my naughty bits tingle! ;) I'll have one more of these before I go outside and do a little work while the weather holds up. With 40 acres, it's a never ending battle....

No working for me....I'm going to take my coffee out to the little table in my front garden and watch the birds for a bit - a rare treat in January!

That's a lotta...land

I don't have nearly that much but I adore the view of the back half of my property from the spare bedroom window. It looks a little like an untamed fairy grotto. posting a couple of pic for ya to see what I am looking at today.

Attachments

• 2012-11-03_11-21-19_764.jpg
    2012-11-03_11-21-19_764.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 2012-11-21_07-19-40_683.jpg
    2012-11-21_07-19-40_683.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 149
  • 2012-12-21_07-52-17_284.jpg
    2012-12-21_07-52-17_284.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 156
Nice...

All but 8 acres are woods, but they keep me busy. Part of the property is a 5 acre lake and then about 3 acres of lawn to take care of. I can't figure out how to get pics uploaded on this thing (rookie). Keeps telling me they are too big and I need to resize them? Any hints on how to do this would be helpful.

resize

I right click on the thumbnail and choose edit (all on your pc not the lit site) it pulls them up in paint and you can choose resize. I start by clicking "pixel" and change it to 800x600 or less. once you save the file you will be able to see if it is less than 100KB. If not, I keep reducing the pixels little by little till I get it. Then you should be able to upload them ok.

I don't have nearly that much but I adore the view of the back half of my property from the spare bedroom window. It looks a little like an untamed fairy grotto. posting a couple of pic for ya to see what I am looking at today.
Really beautiful! What a great view!

Thanks! I love it!

On another subject, the person who handled the ordering of my new phones screwed up and didn't go through a part of the process where I accept the new terms and conditions for my new contract. So the phones that were to ship on last Wed and arrive yesterday will now not ship till Monday because of the weekend and will not arrive until Wed. I pulled out my crazy red head bitch card and got $50 taken off of my bill for the trouble so I feel a little better :devil:

Thanks! I love it!

On another subject, the person who handled the ordering of my new phones screwed up and didn't go through a part of the process where I accept the new terms and conditions for my new contract. So the phones that were to ship on last Wed and arrive yesterday will now not ship till Monday because of the weekend and will not arrive until Wed. I pulled out my crazy red head bitch card and got $50 taken off of my bill for the trouble so I feel a little better :devil:
Ha! Happened to me too with a replacement phone...that crazy redhead bitch card sure does come in handy, doesn't it??

Never screw with a ginger

And definitely not with a ginger country girl. I will squish you with my truck, whack you with a shovel, and nobody will ever find the body. lol. Can you tell I am feeling rather pumped today? Nothing like a little power trip to get the juices flowing.

See, this is why so many women prefer to be a bit submissive in bed. We are powerful, capable women in all other aspects of our lives and sometimes we need a dominant man to show us how feminine and desirable we are. I, for one, adore being tied up and pleasured until I am desperate for release. How about you? Something tells me this could be a very interesting discussion.

And definitely not with a ginger country girl. I will squish you with my truck, whack you with a shovel, and nobody will ever find the body. lol. Can you tell I am feeling rather pumped today? Nothing like a little power trip to get the juices flowing.

See, this is why so many women prefer to be a bit submissive in bed. We are powerful, capable women in all other aspects of our lives and sometimes we need a dominant man to show us how feminine and desirable we are. I, for one, adore being tied up and pleasured until I am desperate for release. How about you? Something tells me this could be a very interesting discussion.

It is true - a redheaded country girl is not one to mess with! I have lots...and lots....and lots of space to hide the bodies! And plenty of redneck friends with pickup trucks to help me move it there! ha!

Well, at least the powerful, capable women....the milktoasts are probably submissive anyway, but they'd be boring! I'll admit to not being very good at being dominant - although there have been moments! ;) - probably because it feels like work. I take care of everybody else all day, kids, patients, etc....I already feel feminine and desireable, but I want someone to take care of me for a change!

I right click on the thumbnail and choose edit (all on your pc not the lit site) it pulls them up in paint and you can choose resize. I start by clicking "pixel" and change it to 800x600 or less. once you save the file you will be able to see if it is less than 100KB. If not, I keep reducing the pixels little by little till I get it. Then you should be able to upload them ok.
Didn't work

Last edited:
Too cool!

And I am so jealous of how close you are to the water. If I can convince my husband, I plan to create a man-made pond out back somewhere, probably a small one around a few thousand gallons. I had a tiny back yard pond in town before we moved and it was so amazing to have things like Southern Leopard frogs visit every year and to watch the hawks try to eat my fish. Now that I have more space I would love to do something much bigger than the 100 gal I had before.

Attachments

• 2012-08-16_18-19-47_644.jpg
    2012-08-16_18-19-47_644.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 2011-06-16_17-36-07_916.jpg
    2011-06-16_17-36-07_916.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 091712163723.jpg
    091712163723.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 209
Very nice!

I've always liked ponds, but have never tried one. The lake here is an old strip-mine from the late 1800's. Here's a pic of my Burning bush, worked on the shape of it for years, and a sunset pic from the front porch.View attachment 1165640

View attachment 1165641

Last edited:
Crazy weather today. I was outside in the sun with no jacket or socks at 1:00, and now it is sleet-snowing.

Back