English accents?

Well I only half qualify. I have a hybrid accent :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, Mr. Wolf has limited the votes, and the thread is rather bare of those at the moment. :D

OK, OK, clearly the whole one person one vote element of democracy is overrated. You, Wench, may vote as many times as you like. Vote early, vote often.

I rather thought you might come to see things my way, my dear. Now let me think. What words might Elizabeth use to whip up our tasty Wolfish treat? Hmmm....

For a start, how about a couple of these: Slender, luscious, long, leather, panties, fluffy, dictionary (Yes)....cyclic....devious...

Elizabeth!! Where are you? We need your input here!

OK, OK, clearly the whole one person one vote element of democracy is overrated. You, Wench, may vote as many times as you like. Vote early, vote often.

Pfft!! Invitation?? Who needs it! Be bold! Be brash! Interpret Matt's comment as carte blanche for us to do what must be done. LOL :devil: Ooo!! What about "dirty", "naughty", "demanding", I believe those are all descriptive of himself. :)

Elizabeth is at work, and her phone is almost dead. And she wasn't invited to supply more words. ;)

Pfft!! Invitation?? Who needs it! Be bold! Be brash! Interpret Matt's comment as carte blanche for us to do what must be done. LOL :devil: Ooo!! What about "dirty", "naughty", "demanding", I believe those are all descriptive of himself. :)

I am a Southern lady. I was raised not to interject without invitation. ;)

The words I would add all end with an 'r' sound. Shiver, quiver, tether, lather...

I was Southern once. :devil:

I concur: We definitely need many, many words ending with the 'r' sound. Lover, sugar, gather, slather...

I am a Southern lady. I was raised not to interject without invitation. ;)

The words I would add all end with an 'r' sound. Shiver, quiver, tether, lather...

I suppose you're right. We wouldn't want our boy to grow hoarse in his attempts to satisfy our lust for his...voice. Would we?

Mmmatt, what do you think? How far would you go in the service of your luscious and loyal fans?

I believe this exercise is growing from a couple of paragraphs to novella size. ;)

I suppose you're right. We wouldn't want our boy to grow hoarse in his attempts to satisfy our lust for his...voice. Would we?

Mmmatt, what do you think? How far would you go in the service of your luscious and loyal fans?

How long might be a more appropriate question. ;)

Some lovely words, do you want me to simply listen them or are you go to order them into a spoken word poem for me to receit?

I'm definitely going to write you something to read for us. A list just does not do you justice. I shall try to keep the word count fairly low, and I shall let you pick a genre if you like. :)

*Watching you both with a twinkle in my eye, as I rest my chin in my palms*

I'm definitely going to write you something to read for us. A list just does not do you justice. I shall try to keep the word count fairly low, and I shall let you pick a genre if you like. :)

I've actually never seen it, so you can be Louise. The blurb I read describes Thelma as meek, so that fits me. ;)

Abso-fucking-lutely, if I may quote Mr Big. :D

You haven't seen it? Great film. Although odd in some ways as the depiction of men in the film is probably enough to turn many women lesbian, while the appearance of Brad in his jeans is certain enough to turn many men gay.

You haven't seen it? Great film. Although odd in some ways as the depiction of men in the film is probably enough to turn many women lesbian, while the appearance of Brad in his jeans is certain enough to turn many men gay.

I think it would take more than one film to turn me lesbian. I just don't have any leanings in that direction, ;)

Back