The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interrupting here to say I have never down any kayaking nor paddling.

I have been in a paddle boat, does that count?

I am interrupting here to say I have never down any kayaking nor paddling.

I have been in a paddle boat, does that count?

Paddle Boarding - It's my fav sport right now.

You'd love both. Especially since you are into running and working out.

Last edited:
10363722_660608553974264_7257257840099122940_n.png

I want to try paddle boarding. I'd been thinking about doing it this week, but it doesn't look like I'll have time. Soon though, soon.

By the way, your whooty is a thing of beauty.

tumblr_m81tt8p5If1rn95k2o1_250.gif

harry potter marathons on weekends even though generally those are nothing more than familiar background noise.

Is it worth it? I've never seen it and need a new (old) series to start.

Gilmore Girls is quite possibly the best show ever made. If you find someone with all the seasons I highly recommend it.

OMG. Yes.

I third this. If anyone else has already done so, I'll fourth or fifth it. I've been thinking of rewatching the whole series myself recently. There is not a character on that show that I didn't like - (I mean I obviously hate Taylor out of principle , but he is one of the most entertaining characters). I was interested in everyone's story.

tumblr_m81tt8p5If1rn95k2o1_250.gif

I third this. If anyone else has already done so, I'll fourth or fifth it. I've been thinking of rewatching the whole series myself recently. There is not a character on that show that I didn't like - (I mean I obviously hate Taylor out of principle , but he is one of the most entertaining characters). I was interested in everyone's story.

Yes! The secondary and tertiary characters were just as interesting as the primaries.

Yes! The secondary and tertiary characters were just as interesting as the primaries.

Was I the only one not to watch this show? I need to fix that right away.

I met a boy wearing Vans, 501s, and a
Dope Beastie t, nipple rings, and
New tattoos that claimed that he
Was OGT,
From '92,
The first EP.

And in between
Sips of Coke
He told me that
He thought
We were sellin' out,
Layin' down,
Suckin' up
To the man.

Well now I've got some
A-dvice for you, little buddy.
Before you point the finger
You should know that
I'm the man,

And if I'm the man,

Then you're the man, and
He's the man as well so you can
Point that fuckin' finger up your ass.

All you know about me is what I've sold you,
Dumb fuck.
I sold out long before you ever heard my name.

I sold my soul to make a record,
Dip shit,
And you bought one.

So I've got some
Advice for you, little buddy.
Before you point your finger
You should know that
I'm the man,

If I'm the fuckin' man
Then you're the fuckin' man as well
So you can
Point that fuckin' finger up your ass.

All you know about me is what I've sold you,
Dumb fuck.
I sold out long before you ever heard my name.

I sold my soul to make a record,
Dip shit,
And you bought one.

All you read and
Wear or see and
Hear on TV
Is a product
Begging for your
Fatass dirty
Dollar

So, shut up and

Buy my new record
Send more money
Fuck you, buddy.

I want to try paddle boarding. I'd been thinking about doing it this week, but it doesn't look like I'll have time. Soon though, soon.

I can see about ten of them outside my living room windows. They appear to be thoroughly enjoying themselves paddling around the harbour and out to the waterway.

Today I learned the most germ-covered thing in the entire world is a hospital elevator button.
:eek:

How I know my cat is an asshole: I don't see him all morning until I put my black pants on and he shows up like a furry, ginger ninja to rub on my legs and then leave. Fucker.

I can't wait to see how fucked up next week is going to be around here. There are tents everywhere, the trains are delayed already due to extra foot traffic in downtown. The price of parking is going to be sky high too!

Fucking All Star game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back