The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: 7th Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m9wofiCO961qa6g1m.gif


Where you at, Becky?

Got nothing to say now, ah?

Funny how the yap stops alla sudden when verity steps in the door.

Well, if that is what happened, yeah, its odd and he deserves to be fired. But, no police report, and where is the woman who punched him? What is her side?
 
Well, if that is what happened, yeah, its odd and he deserves to be fired. But, no police report, and where is the woman who punched him? What is her side?

I just think it's hilarious how you keep stepping towards my gate only like you got some gotcha shit when you don't even know the full score and other people are saying the same thing.

proxy.jpg


BryVKBYIQAE3RZe.png


Brs1KTzCIAEVcSm.jpg:large


But yeah, if you use your brain matter just a little bit more you might be able to suss out that maybe the woman in question at this time does not want or need the notoriety or static that will come from this shitstain's fanbase once her identity is blown up. Not without sufficient back-up. This is understandable because his people are bottom-feeder assholes.

Also, it's possible that Cumia's shafting is all the justice she needs. At the moment, he's the one doing a massive amount of crying, scrubbing and backtracking. She can just sit back and let him play himself out.
 
That pussy looks pissed.

**********************


I just made the best stirfry EVER! Tofu marinated in sriracha and tamari, stirfried in coconut oil with shiitake mushrooms, bell peppers, ginger, onion and chili flakes. Udon noodles and some Soy Yay garlic hoisin sauce.


I made a sriracha, tamari, peanut butter and a little maple syrup to dip my chunks of tofu in.
 
Why isn't ABC Family on any streaming service? I'm pissed.
just curious?
what on earth does abc family present
that would be worth streaming?

bunheads?

i don't know what they play...
doesn't your cable co. offer on demand?
 
just curious?
what on earth does abc family present
that would be worth streaming?

bunheads?

i don't know what they play...
doesn't your cable co. offer on demand?

There are several new shows that are very well done and I'm eliminating satellite from the house, Hulu and Netflix only. Chasing Life is the show I want to watch.
 
hmmmm....

interesting.

it just so seldom pings on my radar that....
i dunno.

i tossed in bunheads because friends worked on it.
otherwise, it'd be like asking me what plays thursdays on own...?

there must be an outlet - if not direct streaming - for basic cable nets like abcf?

perhaps "share" someone's online cable access...

u-verse is particularly easy and expansive....
(or so i've been told)

abcf is kind of a cross between an edgy hallmark and a way grown up disney/nik... isn't it? more of a female aim-point?

i'm truly curious.
 
They're creating shows in the Parenthood vein but younger, things I can watch with my own kids. It might be a bit schmaltzy but good programming is hard to find.

There are actual articles written about ABCF not being on any streaming service, maybe as their programming continues its rise in popularity Hulu or Amazon will pick them up.

It does appear, since I went searching, that you can watch episodes on their website but I'm not sure if you can go back to each show's beginning. Now that I've looked I'll investigate further.
 
harry potter marathons on weekends even though generally those are nothing more than familiar background noise.
 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Now I'm excited. I really want to go back to the beginning and watch them all though. Binge on Gilmore rapid-fire snark.

Is it worth it? I've never seen it and need a new (old) series to start.
 
Gilmore Girls is quite possibly the best show ever made. If you find someone with all the seasons I highly recommend it.

Wow. Usually the blood & guts shows are the highly rated/suggested shows. - i.e. Breaking Bad, G.O.T - It would be nice to watch an old fashioned, lighthearted series. I'm going to check it out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top