Do you mind if I look at your tits?

Christopher, I think it was a homemade vegetable and meat soup. I make it in a Crockpot. Definitely nothing weird. :D
 
Mmmm I am not Asian, but full blooded, first generation Italian. :D This picture is not all that recent. It was taken in our home in Los Angeles and we moved away from LA in 2000, so it is at least 13 or more years old. Not more than 15 thought, I wouldn't think.
 
Last edited:
when i was younger i can recall wearing my brothers work shirt while out walking. it was long but i didn't know it hung to my shape. i had a guy pull over and say "damn thats what a woman should look like"
i was naturally embarrassed but i guess it was a compliment, looking is fine , getting out of the car with 2 friends and trying to see more is not
 
when i was younger i can recall wearing my brothers work shirt while out walking. it was long but i didn't know it hung to my shape. i had a guy pull over and say "damn thats what a woman should look like"
i was naturally embarrassed but i guess it was a compliment, looking is fine , getting out of the car with 2 friends and trying to see more is not

My sister and her friends would take my hockey jerseys so they'd not show much. I can relate, somewhat, to what you mentioned.
 
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I can't help it ... I'm obsessed. I try not to look, I really do. I try to be discrete. I try to look in your eyes, and for the most part I do, but I have to look! Hate me?


Do you hate when a guy looks? Are you flattered, creeped out, angry, and if it depends, then what does it depend on? What is bad form and what is good form by a guy?

Personally, I think it's a little unfair to expect men not to look at all. Wouldn't you have trouble looking in my eyes, if my dick was on my chest? (no dickhead jokes)


SIDE NOTE: Believe it or not I am sensitive to the issue. My gf is small but extremely busty. She loves having big tits, but sometimes she is treated unfairly by men and women, many of whom assume she is a bimbo or stripper. She isn't, btw, she is very intelligent and her boobs are all natural.
it depends on the situation. sometimes i will be bugged out, particularly if im feeling bothered or bummy that day

but if im in a good mood, i like to dress up. and usually, depending on what i wear, they are displayed, so i dont mind...

if im in a really good mood, then i welcome it
 
I worked in customer service in the collision repair industry for a long time so I trained myself to never look there no matter how much was showing. If a customer came in baring ample cleavage i would simply chalk it up as preparation on her behalf to influence the outcome of our transaction in her favor, (whhhaaat???,, would they do that??) ...yup.

However with a recent career change, I have been cured of this horrible affliction and will discreetly observe and appreciate the beauty of the bosoms.
 
Mmmm I am not Asian, but full blooded, first generation Italian. :D This picture is not all that recent. It was taken in our home in Los Angeles and we moved away from LA in 2000, so it is at least 13 or more years old. Not more than 15 thought, I wouldn't think.

Ouch, my bad.... I dunno... Something about the picture seems Asian. hahahahaha!
 
I realize this isn't showing cleavage, but I am wondering if I still look Asian. :D
 

Attachments

  • Hef-and-Laura-Annual-PJ-Party-1993.jpg
    Hef-and-Laura-Annual-PJ-Party-1993.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 228
I realize this isn't showing cleavage, but I am wondering if I still look Asian. :D

I'm so confused. No, the girl in that picture does not look Asian.... I feel like I'm getting pranked, though.

'sigh'

Semi-drunk Chris not happy when played like a chump. haha
 
Pranked? How so? Have you read my profile? You may look me up as Laura D'Atri on Boobpedia
 
Pranked? How so? Have you read my profile? You may look me up as Laura D'Atri on Boobpedia

Huh? Wow... well then, do you have an 18+ year old daughter?

Just kidding. That was a joke. Apparently, I need to explicitly state when I'm joking around this place or else women get the wrong idea completely and then go into bitch mode.
 
No. I don't have any children. My photos were taken at various times of my life. Some in my early 20's and some fairly recent. I think the last one here with Hefner was taken in 1992 or 93. I have no desire to mislead anyone. Oh and I am not upset. I was only a little surprised. That's all. :) Send me a PM if you wish and I can explain more.
Laura
 
Craiger, that pic on Boobpedia of me is terrible! Old style porn queen makeup for my agents portfolio on me. I don't even know where that site got the photo or all the info. Some is on the photo, but not all.

Thanks anyway. I do appreciate you compliment. :) Thanks.
 
Back
Top