Married, Happy, and craving cock

You would be surprised - there a lot of men like you out there whose wives not only have not killed them when they came out, but embraced their husband's sexuality and they not only remain married, but many have open marriages. Wouldn't you rather be able to be open with your wife about who you are and get rid of your secrets?

How do I know this? - my husband came out to me over 12 years ago and we have a regular threesome with a bi-friend, plus they meet alone too, so we all get to play and enjoy with no more secrets.

BTW - some women are really turned on my two men together!

I know, its very erotic for me , knowing that a female is watching and masturbating while we suck each others cocks. would you like to try it some time?
 
I'm in.

Pm to chat if you want, no exp. but can always share a thought or two.
 
I'm not married but am in a 4 month relationship with a girl I love. We have amazing kinky sex, she loves my ass and loves to lick and finger it and use toys on me. Recently she has started to ask me if I'm gay and if I want to suck a cock and get fucked, etc. It's when we are playing ad getting kinky so while at first I said no I eventually said yes but it was as if I was just playing along.

It's weird, we're very open with each other and I am almost positive she would still love me and want to be with me if I admitted to her that yes sometimes the idea of sucking cock and getting fucked (dream is to be fucked by a sexy shemale) is appealing.
I have never been with agirl who is so kinky and unhibited. I feel like if anyone I could open up to her about my occasional urges (when I'm alone and super horny, and high lol). I would be too nervous I think to ever do anything with a guy and her. We've talked about that while playin. She's even said she could ahave a guy friend come over sometime and me and him could play while she watched. The idea when she says it is so exciting but I can't bring myself to tell her yeah let's do it! grr..

Part of it is that I don't like "guys." When I'm in that mood what gets me horny is the idea of it more than anything, and the cock itself. I'm not attracted to men , it's just a taboo thing and I think a very sexy thing to do.. lol human sexuality
 
You're not alone luvstrokin.....your fantasies are quite normal. :)

I too like the thought of another guy joining me and my girl but I'm not into guys per se either. Just the thought of a hot dropping hard cock with us is what drives me wild!
 
Nice to know I'm not alone in these feelings. Sound like a great club to be part of...when do the meetings start.:)
 
I vote to begin meetings immediately....someone let me hold their gavel ;)
 
Don't be so untrusting!

I love this thread! Mostly becasue I am in a relationship with a bi male who started off much the way you guys sound. When he finally told me he wanted to try it, I was so excited! Not only was I supportive and helpful, but the process of teaching him how was quite a bonding experience and increased the amount and quality of our sex life incredibly.. Now we are a poly family and are in waiting for our possible life partner, who is also a bi male, to become a part of our family.

I, as a born and bread, bood possesser support your club and encourage freedom of action :)
 
central ma

I'm married and wouldn't mind finding another guy to play with. I'm in Central MA, I'm 45 year old, fit, married guy looking safe and erotic fun. Want a hot friend to fuck, suck, kiss, and suck some more. It's been a while since I was with a guy, but excited about possibilities. Not into one time things. I want to be safe and discreet. Sound good? Looking for someone fit and into healthy living. Nerovous and excited about taking the next step.
 
I am also married, happy and crave cock. My wife on the other hand is ok with it and even encourages it.
 
Craving to ride one

The Secret Craving Cock Club.

Membership requirement:
Married
For the most part, happily married
Wife does not know it
Straight, bi curious or bi
Craving to touch and/or suck a cock.

Am I leaving anything out?-laugh
###

I think you pretty much covered my desires, and application for membership entry

:rose:

Allana
 
Last edited:
hi

this is from another guy's post, but it sums me up perfectly:

I've had plenty of fantasies about sucking or riding a cock, or I'll masturbate to cock pics from time to time, but there's this particularity to it that's just frustrated me for a while;
I can't see a guy's face (total turn off, instant flaccid) and seeing anything too muscular or hairy or hearing a guy get overly zealous in porn is just annoying.

I'm not into gay porn, I find shemales usually odd looking though there are some very sexy ones out there (Sarina Valentina) and ladyboys just don't have very nice looking cocks.
Basically I've found that for me, it's simply a masturbatory fetish and I don't find pleasure in practicing sucking or anal play with dildos. I just love the fantasy of feeling a nice cock in my mouth.

I'm into femboys and any good looking cocks but really I feel like I just want women to have the cocks.
 
I'm married and wouldn't mind finding another guy to play with. I'm in Central MA, I'm 45 year old, fit, married guy looking safe and erotic fun. Want a hot friend to fuck, suck, kiss, and suck some more. It's been a while since I was with a guy, but excited about possibilities. Not into one time things. I want to be safe and discreet. Sound good? Looking for someone fit and into healthy living. Nerovous and excited about taking the next step.

I would luv to do all these things u mention up above with u but u liv so far away dear:kiss::kiss:;). Also I would luv to join that club myself.;)
 
Mentally, I've been part of this club for a long time. I'm married, have grown children and 1 grandchild, but I still fantasize about sucking cock regularly. Unfortunately (like so many others out there) the fear of getting caught, STDs, or just the threat to my own self-image keeps me in check. That doesn't quench the fantasy, however. Ironically, the fantasy is often better than the reality. I've sucked off others in my past, but it hardly lives up to my expectations. My urges come in waves, too. Sometimes I can go on about my life just fine, while at other times I can hardly get any work done because my desire is so strong. I would love to have a suck buddy to turn to at those moments. Actually, just another person I could email might help. I'd love to have someone I could trust to share my fantasies with.

Thanks for starting this thread. I think it is needed by a lot of men out there.
 
married and lusting

I love to suck a cock, and let my tongue, swirl around the head, while my hand squeezes the balls, as much as I like burying my face between a nice pair of thighs, and licking and sucking a clit to climax, at the same time my hands on a firm pair of tits, playing with nipples.
 
OK guys, question for the weekend. At what point in your life (whether it is age and/or a certain event) did you realize that you were sexually attracted to the male body especially the cock?
 
I was fifteen

I was fifteen. My friend and I started masterbating together, then masterbating each other. One day we were fooling around, I was stroking him, and we both knew what was about to happen. I rested my head on his stomach and inched closer to his cock until it just brushed against my lips. It felt so right at that point, so I took him in my mouth and gave my first blow job (his also). I gave him about a hundred more over the next three years.
 
I was fifteen. My friend and I started masterbating together, then masterbating each other. One day we were fooling around, I was stroking him, and we both knew what was about to happen. I rested my head on his stomach and inched closer to his cock until it just brushed against my lips. It felt so right at that point, so I took him in my mouth and gave my first blow job (his also). I gave him about a hundred more over the next three years.

Same for me but I was in 6th grade when my friend and I sucked ea other, it felt so right and was so much fun. There is a link here under GLBT were people put there area code or zip to hook up but not sure of its success or should say suckcess in making it happen.
 
Back
Top