Girls Fantasizing About Older, Fat Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, I've noticed this same thing throughout the years. I'm a big guy and I've had much more success with women than a lot of the skinnier guys I know. Being a singer never hurt much either.
 
What can I say? Every now and then I'll spot an older guy (50 -70yo, pot belly, thinning hair, money) and I wonder what it would be like to let him fuck me or for me to suck his cock dry. What would it be like to have him do me from behind, or lay on my back with my legs open for him and have him fuck me silly until he came all over my stomach and tits.

A girl can fantasize can't she?
 
I don't know what it is about me and older guys they're just more attratctive

Well, I don't really know what it is for me either . . . I prefer a man's body more so than a boy's. I want a man who will have no problems in telling me how he wants me to please him and not make me guess. If he wants to try something different, let's talk about . . .cut the shy, embarassment crap.

I know for me there may be issues about security, protection, submission going on and I'm sure in any old/young relationship/pairing, at least for the woman there are more levels of involvement than just physical and I suspect for the man as well.
 
As a 53 yo, 6'3", 300lb guy, I love this thread

Wow 6'3" and 300 lbs that is a big man. I don't mean to be insensitive, but can you have sex in any position or just specific ones. Does the size of the woman matter that much or do the two of you "make it work"? I'm a small woman, but I can just imagine you giving it to me doggy style.

Oh and BTW, in my opinion 53 is not an older man, you're at the right age to know what you're doing and how to do it :)
 
I can make it work in any position. Its all good, Small women enjoy the ride and vice versa. Thank you for thinking of me as being more experianced than old.

PS Doggy style is great, it allows me to control your hips and reach around you to massage your breasts or rub your clit
 
I can make it work in any position. Its all good, Small women enjoy the ride and vice versa. Thank you for thinking of me as being more experianced than old.

PS Doggy style is great, it allows me to control your hips and reach around you to massage your breasts or rub your clit

BG,
Ok . . . This my last question, have you ever had a situation where you were too big for her to accommodate?
 
No, not really. I guess I would just have to worry about laying on a smaller woman and squeezing the breath out of her
 
hi there chubby in uk

chubby older guy(41) 230 lbs any ladies wanna chat x message me if want
 
This is interesting and confusing. Old, fat, and hairy seems like the other extreme of what is the popular idea of "Attractive" in men. This brings to mind the question "Can average or in between be sexy?" It would seem that the average male has a hard time holding or maintaining hold of sexual attraction thus having to rely solely on personality. While personality is a good strong point to have, who's is perfect? Average usually represents a combination of all possible aspects, both mental and physical. Can there not be sexy combos? Are extremes the the key to lust?
 
This is interesting and confusing. Old, fat, and hairy seems like the other extreme of what is the popular idea of "Attractive" in men. This brings to mind the question "Can average or in between be sexy?" It would seem that the average male has a hard time holding or maintaining hold of sexual attraction thus having to rely solely on personality. While personality is a good strong point to have, who's is perfect? Average usually represents a combination of all possible aspects, both mental and physical. Can there not be sexy combos? Are extremes the the key to lust?

Well, I do know that the brain recognizes people more based on exaggerated physical attributes than as a whole. I remember in a documentary I saw on it the example given was a very accurate line drawing of a man, and then a slow progession of drawings until it was a characture. A couple pictures before the last one, I realized that it was Prince Charles, but had no idea before that. So maybe having some over the top physical features is the key. Obviously there's some features that are not attractive at all.

Maybe it's the primal brain at work. A fat man obviously eats well, and a primal female reaction to that would be that he must be good at getting food, and therefore a good provider. Hair growth on men is directly influenced by testosterone production, which is typically a sign that he would be able to produce many offspring.

Another aspect, though maybe unrelated, is the cultural norms of rural Jamaica, where being fat is associated with being generous, and being thin is thought of as miserly. Additionally, having "soft" fat is a bad thing because it means you're lazy, and "hard" fat is good because it mean you work hard.

Don't know how much of those play into this particular fetish, but they're just what I happened to think of. :)
 
when I think about an older man I don't really think too much about what is body type id I'm more concerned with how he views my body type and my age and what it is he likes about the age difference are about me and how it is that he wants to use me in his play somehow lP

From the little of you that I van see from your picture, you look as though you probably have a lovely body.21? What a fantastic age! I'm sure you have a lively firm body and pert tits - mmmm!
 
A couple of girlfriends and I met for lunch at a little outside cafe, this afternoon and while we're sitting there laughing and eating my perfect "older man" walked by. He was probably just under 6', shaved head, reasonably well dressed, and obviously overweight, but definitely not grossly fat and sloppy. As the conversation went on around me, I just sat there staring at him and wondering what it would be like to be with him sexually.

Do older, heavier, balding men have body issues like women do? If a woman made the first sexual overture would he be flattered or embarassed and decline because he wouldn't want her to see his naked body? Or inspite of what they may look like, does the man see sexual conquest, and availability as his due? . . . after all, body image issues are the least of their concerns or are they?
 
Last edited:
Body issues dont concern me. You either like it or you dont. Im not a pushy guy but I would be flattered to be hit on by an attractive younger woman
 
68 y.o. - is this old enough?

:D
I would love to be hit on by an attractive young woman. She would'nt even have to be drop dead beautiful :)
As they say you're only as old as the woman you feel;) LOL
 
This is my number one fantasy... I've always wondered what it would be like to have an older, bigger, hairy man fuck me. Fantasizing about it always gets me off super fast!

I always see older gentlemen while I'm out and immediately wonder what it would be like to have sex with them. I don't know if I'll ever have enough courage to approach anyone though! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top