(23, M, UK) Take a look at the pic. What would you do with me.. ;)?

Oh hell, you were an even bigger tease in your latest video! :eek: My breath caught in my throat in anticipation when you started pulling down your boxers, only to burst out in a groan of aroused agony when you stopped just before revealing the goods. But like I mentioned before, leaving something to the imagination is sexy. ;)

I do have a request, although I know the feasibility of it might be limited due to your current living arrangement. I'm a huge fan of auditory stimulation, and I would've loved to hear the sounds you were making in your latest vid. Any way we can hear a taste of that with the help of vocaroo.com? (I've never actually used the site so I'm not sure if that's a violation of the terms of service).

Woke up this morning to read an incredibly sexy PM (Think you know who you are...).
This next picture sums up my feelings about it ;)

Morning rise..

Morning rise 2

When the fact that the amount of 'excitement' I'm leaking is enough to do that to my boxers... someone definitely knows how to turn me on through words.

Thanks for the morning fun :rose:

You should get so turned on more often. Looking at you like that makes my mouth water. :kiss:

A pretty tame bunch of pics this time, but I'm trying to think I'm more ideas for them.

If anyone has request feel free to post them on the thread or PM me. I'd be happy to oblige :)

Shirt 1

Shirt 2

Shirt 3

Shirt 4

There's nothing tame about those, or about you. You know exactly what you're doing with that angle, with that little tease of flesh. The imagination runs wild.

Oh hell, you were an even bigger tease in your latest video! :eek: My breath caught in my throat in anticipation when you started pulling down your boxers, only to burst out in a groan of aroused agony when you stopped just before revealing the goods. But like I mentioned before, leaving something to the imagination is sexy. ;)

I do have a request, although I know the feasibility of it might be limited due to your current living arrangement. I'm a huge fan of auditory stimulation, and I would've loved to hear the sounds you were making in your latest vid. Any way we can hear a taste of that with the help of vocaroo.com? (I've never actually used the site so I'm not sure if that's a violation of the terms of service).

Well this is especially for you :). I'm gonna make a new vid tonight. Have a new webcam so it should be clearer and louder. Plan to use some good material to make sure i have some audio for you at the end :).
Edit - Coming soon

Last edited:
You should get so turned on more often. Looking at you like that makes my mouth water. :kiss:

There's nothing tame about those, or about you. You know exactly what you're doing with that angle, with that little tease of flesh. The imagination runs wild.

I happen to think you have a particularly wild imagination Isseii, and I know you have an eye for angles.. your picture thread certainly shows that ;)

Tame??
Then why am I breathing so heavy?;)

Hey you, Thanks, Oh and the feeling is mutual, that new AV certainly caught my eye... ;)

but anyway, I'm glad I managed to have an effect with these pics.

Ok, I got rid of that audio clip from before, it wasn't great and way too quiet. I just got a new webcam that can actually record sound better, as well as having a better picture. So at your request Codex.. video with some audio.

Oh and the material I was reading was sent to me by Baby101, wanted to thank her for such a well written story.

Laying here in a shirt...

Hope you enjoy :rose:

Last edited:
Ok, I got rid of that audio clip from before, it wasn't great and way too quiet. I just got a new webcam that can actually record sound better, as well as having a better picture. So at your request Codex.. video with some audio.

Oh and the material I was reading was sent to me by Baby101, wanted to thank her for such a well written story.

The link isn't working for me. Anyone else have that problem?

Enjoy is an understatement. I doubt that I'm the only one that was left whimpering and writhing, desperately wishing you would pull those pants just a little bit lower.

Please?

Enjoy is an understatement. I doubt that I'm the only one that was left whimpering and writhing, desperately wishing you would pull those pants just a little bit lower.

Please?

Whilst the idea of you whimpering and writhing is something that's a pleasure to imagine, it does tend to bring out the evil side in me..

Just what would you be willing to do so my boxers go lower, beyond a please? :devil:

Whilst the idea of you whimpering and writhing is something that's a pleasure to imagine, it does tend to bring out the evil side in me..

Just what would you be willing to do so my boxers go lower, beyond a please? :devil:

Name it....

If I get to see that everytime I send you a story I'm never going to stop writing them! :p

Oh dear! I did enjoy!
I would love to hear more of you. Maybe a few sentences of that story Baby sent you...

Oh dear! I did enjoy!
I would love to hear more of you. Maybe a few sentences of that story Baby sent you...

I'm sure i can do that for you :), I'm procrastinating like crazy so it's a welcome distraction right now.

If I get to see that everytime I send you a story I'm never going to stop writing them! :p

Haha well you're asking a guy to stop touching himself. That's like asking the sun not to rise :).
But in all seriousness that was a great story, so it wasn't hard to have some fun with it.

Last edited:
Very random upload today :), got a ton of revising to do so I can't update as much as I would like.

Apologies for the unshaven disheveled-ness, mix of revision and partying left no time for shaving.

Tongue skills...

That's come in handy more than a few times ;).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

:rose:

Very random upload today :), got a ton of revising to do so I can't update as much as I would like.

Apologies for the unshaven disheveled-ness, mix of revision and partying left no time for shaving.

Tongue skills...

Wow... I like some stubble. And an adept tongue...

Nice t-shirt!
Don't ask when I noted that...

Wow... I like some stubble. And an adept tongue...

Nice t-shirt!
Don't ask when I noted that...

Thought having a t-shirt on would make a nice change for once!
Woke up this morning to the sun shining through my window.

Hope you're enjoying some of that sunshine today too DR :)

Thought having a t-shirt on would make a nice change for once!
Woke up this morning to the sun shining through my window.

Hope you're enjoying some of that sunshine today too DR :)

Mmm... lots of sunshine here, almost to hot on the balcony...
Such a nice chance after all the grays skies we had in the last months...
And all the snow. Brrrr...

Balcony! Grr lucky lady :)

Think after all my exams over, a nice chill out session in the park with some music and my shirt off is in order!

Balcony! Grr lucky lady :)

Think after all my exams over, a nice chill out session in the park with some music and my shirt off is in order!

*turning my naked feet into the sun*

That certainly would be nice, to chill out without a t-shirt on in the park...
Some music... People to watch as they walk by... Sun in your face...
Have fun DS!

Tongue skills...

You are deliciously, painfully, sexy. I need so much more of you. :kiss:

Back