Looking for an Asian Girl.....

Apparently, I'm having fun bumping old threads of mine....
Was talking to some friends and it made me think of this (and the similar threads I've posted).

Are there any new Asian or Desi women on lit? Do you feel like chatting? Say hi :D

Hi :D

So, a little bump for the thread and....

A small request.... if you're going to PM me (which, I love... makes me smile) - please keep your PM's open/on so I can respond back!!

Just curious. what is it about asian women that you find attractive?

That's one of those questions I always find a little hard to answer... it's about the same as someone asking me why I like white women or am attracted to Desi girls...

I think the short answer is - I just do.
I grew up with a lot of Asian friends. I love the cultures, food, and a lot of other things I got used to growing up. Though most of their families had been in Canada longer than mine....
I will also admit that I love, the way Asian women look. There is a beauty there that I find extremely attractive.

I guess there's some other things I can say about what I don't expect...
I knew a couple of guys, about a year ago... who had an Asian (in one case, Japanese only) girl - but they had the stereotypical views of asian women... demure, subservient, etc....

Most Asian girls I know and knew growing up would kick my ass for even thinking that.

So... What do I find attractive... someone I share a bit of a connection with because of how I grew up... and someone I find attractive by the way they look...
Someone I hope I can find a connection with.
Hope that helps.

I feel your pain man. I'm right there with ya. I need to find a Japanese girl one of these days. I don't expect to find her on Lit but one day.

Going to bump and see if there are any asian/desi women on lit that would enjoy a good conversation with me :)

End of the weekend bump.
It was one hell of a weekend, and I would love to talk to someone fun.

Actually, honestly, I feel like shit right now.
I'm more than a little stressed, which is unusual for me lately.... and I could really use a hug and a smile.

Last edited:
Hi :)
I did post... but I'll keep bumping this as well... just to keep showing my interest.

Hi :D

I did add you, looking forward to chatting :)

Bumping myself, seeing if anyone is around today!

I bump for the gentleman. He seems sincere and I hope he finds who he is looking for

Best of luck to you my friend.

which attractive point you find interested in asian woman ? :)

That's one of those questions I always find a little hard to answer... it's about the same as someone asking me why I like white women or am attracted to Desi girls...

I think the short answer is - I just do.
I grew up with a lot of Asian friends. I love the cultures, food, and a lot of other things I got used to growing up. Though most of their families had been in Canada longer than mine....
I will also admit that I love, the way Asian women look. There is a beauty there that I find extremely attractive.

I guess there's some other things I can say about what I don't expect...
I knew a couple of guys, about a year ago... who had an interest in Asian (in one case, Japanese only) girls - but they had the stereotypical views of asian women... demure, subservient, etc....

Most Asian girls I know and knew growing up would kick my ass for even thinking that.

So... What do I find attractive... someone I share a bit of a connection with because of how I grew up... and someone I find attractive by the way they look...
Someone I hope I can find a connection with.
Hope that helps.

Figured this was easier than retyping it ;)

Back