Ladies how long can you get fucked vaginally?

dump whoever guy you're with now please or divorce him asap. BUT, if he's young and you're young have him read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm_control

Every guy should know this. It's not easy, just takes practice. being in shape helps a lot too.

This should be common knowledge now a days with the internet.

Young and dumb and convinced that common knowledge means he is something special.

I think it's about time to just dump zanzo. :D
Seconded.

I think you're right, but I also thought Mr. Penn deserved a little credit. ;)
He's lucky to have you.

I was about to give an honest answer here, but given that the OP has some pretty backwards attitudes about women I think he can twist in the wind.
Now I am going to go about my day without a bra.
*high fives TinyBeth*

Footbinding is an extremely painful process that disfigures the human body. Breasts are the complete opposite. Breasts over time sag, but if supported they can keep a younger shape longer. Men wear underwear at night to keep their junk supported, women are expected to do the same with their titties.

http://girlsbydesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/1321.jpg

The neck suffers no sag due to gravity unless the woman is in her elder stages in which the skin sags ever so slightly. Even then this can be fixed to a high degree with exercise and a healthy diet.

Most of your images come from third world countries and/or 50-70 years ago. Here in the USA we're pretty damn modern. I feel bad for where you live. You should try to get over to the USA as fast as you can and abandon your third world country. If you can't get to the US then go to the UK or Canada, etc.

The point is, I don't like your attitude.

You're only advice is for us to dump our husbands and boyfriends because they are obviously insane for not being as much of a handsome, charming, all-knowing stud like you.

If I may go back and quote you...

(quote)When a girl sleeps over at my house for the first time I always make sure she sleeps in a bra and encourage her to NEVER sleep without a bra. Life is about taking the less comfortable route to maintain a competitive edge.(quote)

So, you force your girlfriend to wear an article of clothing that is uncomfortable to sleep in, because life is about putting yourself into discomfort to maintain her ONLY feature, her looks.

In your other article you said...

(quote) women who shows self restraint and discipline is a good woman. A woman who gives it up back to back in the first month with too much ease is a weak woman who will only burden your life the more you get to know her.(quote)

TRANSLATION:women who have sex right away are weak

(quote)Wtf? Breast reduction surgery?

What a stupid idea, all a woman has to do is wear a proper bra and strengthen her back and not be lazy. Only lazy women get breast reduction surgery. No offense, just saying it like it is.(quote)

TRANSLATION: only lazy women get surgery to reduce physical suffering.

(quote)How could a woman possibly reduce the size of their most POWERFUL feature, it makes no sense.(quote)

TRANSLATION:Women's most powerful (only) feature is her tits.

(quote)it's always funny when a girl tries to friend zone me it just makes me come on stronger until she gives in to what she really wanted or says "no" in which i back off and move on.(quote)

TRANSLATION:You are all that women ever really wanted. They are too stupid to know that all they've ever wanted is to fuck you, you masculine studmuffin, you.

Do you see why I have a problem with you? Do you see why others are getting so angry at how childish you are?

Footbinding is an extremely painful process that disfigures the human body. Breasts are the complete opposite. Breasts over time sag, but if supported they can keep a younger shape longer. Men wear underwear at night to keep their junk supported, women are expected to do the same with their titties.

The point is, I don't like your attitude.

You're only advice is for us to dump our husbands and boyfriends because they are obviously insane for not being as much of a handsome, charming, all-knowing stud like you.

(quote)When a girl sleeps over at my house for the first time I always make sure she sleeps in a bra and encourage her to NEVER sleep without a bra. Life is about taking the less comfortable route to maintain a competitive edge.(quote)

So, you force your girlfriend to wear an article of clothing that is uncomfortable to sleep in, because life is about putting yourself into discomfort to maintain her ONLY feature, her looks.

(quote) women who shows self restraint and discipline is a good woman. A woman who gives it up back to back in the first month with too much ease is a weak woman who will only burden your life the more you get to know her.(quote)

(quote)Wtf? Breast reduction surgery?

What a stupid idea, all a woman has to do is wear a proper bra and strengthen her back and not be lazy. Only lazy women get breast reduction surgery. No offense, just saying it like it is.(quote)

TRANSLATION: only lazy women get surgery to reduce physical suffering.

(quote)How could a woman possibly reduce the size of their most POWERFUL feature, it makes no sense.(quote)

TRANSLATION:Women's most powerful (only) feature is her tits.

(quote)it's always funny when a girl tries to friend zone me it just makes me come on stronger until she gives in to what she really wanted or says "no" in which i back off and move on.(quote)

TRANSLATION:You are all that women ever really wanted. They are too stupid to know that all they've ever wanted is to fuck you, you masculine studmuffin, you.

Do you see why I have a problem with you? Do you see why others are getting so angry at how childish you are?

This is the alpha male Cruel.

This is the man who him and his like try to keep women down. The type to create and add to that sad stat in another thread about the percentage of women who are not happy with their appearance.

Ah, yes this is the man's man. The guy we should all strive to be, the guy every woman should be lucky to be with!

But, actually he is the idiot we all tell our daughters about and the asshole that makes it hard for any guy to be taken seriously.

And the reason that when a woman is in his bed she still has her bra on is he hasn't paid her to take it off yet. :rolleyes:

But don't waste your time arguing with him, just print out some of his posts and pass them around to your friends so you can all get a good laugh.

And I'll take back my accusation he is underage

You have to drink a lot of beer and practice long and hard to be this big of a cock head. Sadly he's probably closer to my age than a kid.

Betting he's fat and ugly as well.

zanzo said:

I really don't think most men wear, or don't, underwear at night with their junk in mind. I'd think comfort is the main concern. Not to mention, I've seen it recommended -- in couples where fertility may be an issue -- that the men switch to boxers in order to let the testicles have more room, since too much continual heat from being up close to the body can result in a lower sperm count.

And I don't think you know nearly as much about breasts, or the female body in general, as you think you do.

Don't get mad. There's no person there to get mad at. Just point out the fact that trolls troll. Getting mad at trolls is less useful than watering the pretty little daisies.

I was about to give an honest answer here, but given that the OP has some pretty backwards attitudes about women I think he can twist in the wind.
Now I am going to go about my day without a bra.

Just make sure you have two guys there to hold your titties all day and give them a bottle of lotion.

Young and dumb and convinced that common knowledge means he is something special.

I am going to reinforce how delayed orgasm is common knowledge. This is a common practice during masturbation as well. It just seems that it doesn't carry over to intercourse enough.

Being charming is more important than being handsome. All knowing? Woah, is simply delaying an orgasm during intercourse make me all knowing? .. Before you cum pull out and wait 15 seconds. lol

google "sleeping bra".

No, women who give it up too much early in the relationship are weak. You can have sex within the first three dates just don't give it up again until 4-6 days have passed. Play the game, do it right.

That's a good mental attitude for guys to have.

I still don't get it. I didn't know you were a woman, we should probably go out sometime and we can discuss it. Just wear something sexy with cleavage.

Are you guys still taking the bait from this guy?

JBJ's baby brother.

Are you guys still taking the bait from this guy?

JBJ's baby brother.

Wouldn't it be great if we could ban certain people from forums?

Zanzo should be proud of himself. He is officially the first profile I have found infuriating enough to put on iggy. I'm out.

Wouldn't it be great if we could ban certain people from forums?

Zanzo should be proud of himself. He is officially the first profile I have found infuriating enough to put on iggy. I'm out.

I have a question regarding girth I'm hoping you or the other ladies could answer.

Supposedly not all women can orgasm vaginally. But what if the penis's girth is bigger than normal and she has elected that her wrists be tied so her partner is in full control?

Could the sense of submission + girth could help her achieve a vaginal orgasm with very little clitoral stimulation?

'Bout to pull an SR :eek:

This message is hidden because zanzo is on your ignore list.

... feels pretty good. :D

'Bout to pull an SR :eek:

This message is hidden because zanzo is on your ignore list.

... feels pretty good. :D

This is a classic bar scenario. You're talking to a hot chick but she is ignoring you. The crazy part is that she hasn't asked you to leave nor has she said "no". She is amused at your effort. This is the best time to ask her to buy you a drink. If she does buy you a drink you reward her by buying her two since most women are too selfish and stuck up to buy a man a drink.

Guys listen, ask women to buy you a drink and see what they say. Break the norm!

This is a classic bar scenario. You're talking to a hot chick but she is ignoring you. The crazy part is that she hasn't asked you to leave nor has she said "no". She is amused at your effort. This is the best time to ask her to buy you a drink. If she does buy you a drink you reward her by buying her two since most women are too selfish and stuck up to buy a man a drink.

Guys listen, ask women to buy you a drink and see what they say. Break the norm!

LOL. If you actually knew anything about women then you would know just how stupid the above actually is.

I think you've about run your term here. When Stella and Cruel put you on ignore, you're done.

LOL. If you actually knew anything about women then you would know just how stupid the above actually is.

I think you've about run your term here. When Stella and Cruel put you on ignore, you're done.

Indeed, and I have decided I can't take any more *headdesks* either, so I shall ignore as well. For my own sanity if nothing else. ;)

Indeed, and I have decided I can't take any more *headdesks* either, so I shall ignore as well. For my own sanity if nothing else. ;)

This is an exercise in futility though... all he has to do is make an alt and lo and behold! once more you gaze upon his posts.

It is for that reason and that reason alone my ignore list is limited to 2 profiles (no points for guessing who), when ideally I want to add several more.

This is an exercise in futility though... all he has to do is make an alt and lo and behold! once more you gaze upon his posts.

It is for that reason and that reason alone my ignore list is limited to 2 profiles (no points for guessing who), when ideally I want to add several more.

Well, there's "ignore" as in "place on" and ignore as in "will not respond to." I'm aiming for the latter. Just b/c I see a post doesn't mean I have to respond.

My ignore list is growing (not this dude, though. I have no trouble not reading his posts anymore). It doesn't mean I don't ever go back and open up the ignored post; I just have the option of doing that when/if I feel like it--or never.

No, its not about selfish. Its the game stupid.

You can talk yourself up all you want. But end of the day its the ladies call of whether or not she wants to make the mistake of making your idiotic acquaintance.

Like all "super cool" guys your posts and obsession is about tits and ass, because its all you think about.

But they have it and you want it and baby, they know it.

So you have to buy the drink stupid, because if you won;t someone else will, so you have to declare intent.

And as always I'm sure you're just posting theory, because I think everyone here would have you pegged as the drooling idiot that buys every girl at the bar a drink until someone acknowledges your dumb ass.

Well, there's "ignore" as in "place on" and ignore as in "will not respond to." I'm aiming for the latter. Just b/c I see a post doesn't mean I have to respond.

I thought you wanted to avoid seeing his posts as well.

I thought you wanted to avoid seeing his posts as well.

The best thing about ignore, if you choose to go that route is if the person starts a thread you can't see it, unless someone bumps it to the top and even then that's only when looking at the list of forums.

I think that would be the best feature for this guy.

I'm willing to bet the next thread he starts will have something to do with penis size.

This message is hidden because lovecraft68 is on your ignore list. :D

Back