Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Depp...*raises hand*...LOL!

But lately...Jack Johnson...oh! Big celebrity crush on that man! Read articles in Relix and Outside magazines. Even more...I'd like to sit down and talk with him and tell him he is a GOOD BOY!

:D
booklover

TheCaptain said:
I just can't get Sam Carter outta my head cause, after following her and the others for so many years as a fan of the show, I feel like I almost know them... and she could look sexy in the baggiest of military garbs! :cool:

Capt

Indeed, I think she could be for the Air Force what Catharine Bell is for the Marine Corps. We just need Maxim or FHM to do a photoshoot where she's in various states of being partially in uniform :nana:

booklover9191 said:

But lately...Jack Johnson...oh! Big celebrity crush on that man! Read articles in Relix and Outside magazines. Even more...I'd like to sit down and talk with him and tell him he is a GOOD BOY!

booklover
I see a theme here- Jack Sparrow... Jack Johnson...And my other favorite, Jack White...
hmm, that's two bad boys and one good boy. :rose:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmin
How about me?

Only if I can eat you first :p

Jeanna Davis as President of the United States in the Oval Office in the middle of the seal on the floor. And I want lots of pictures.

BlackSnake said:
Jeanna Davis as President of the United States in the Oval Office in the middle of the seal on the floor. And I want lots of pictures.

call me a sicko, but I'd rather just watch (read) about her doing Donald Sutherland there, with a huge strap on. Maybe Natasha Hentridge, who co-stars, could join in....

booklover9191 said:

booklover

YEAH!! and Hugh Jackman!! oooh sexy man...didja see him in Van Helsing?? smokin'

D :devil:

dwise80 said:
YEAH!! and Hugh Jackman!! oooh sexy man...didja see him in Van Helsing?? smokin'

D :devil:

sorry, I never got past Kate Beckinsale in that one, though prefer the idea of peeling her out of her Underworld vinyl....

sirhugs said:
got any plots ideas?

Nope, but they showed a closeup of her cutting her eyes and I just wanted to shove my dick down her throat, she looked so hot. And I'm glad she won. :D

Maria Sharapova

BlackSnake said:
Nope, but they showed a closeup of her cutting her eyes and I just wanted to shove my dick down her throat, she looked so hot. And I'm glad she won. :D

I prefer how the camera zooms in on her nipples trying to cut through her sjhirts as she plays- clearly winning excites her...imagine how horny she must be right after....

sirhugs said:
I prefer how the camera zooms in on her nipples trying to cut through her sjhirts as she plays- clearly winning excites her...imagine how horny she must be right after....
I don't really know this chick, never seen her play a second of tennis nor hear anything about her in the Australian news, but I got one thing to add to this topic... NICE!!! :cool:

Capt

Maria_Sharapova_Oop_tennis.jpg

Umph, the picture isn't as clear as preferred... but is that a little bit of nipple showing as Sharapova returns a delivery? :)

Capt

102481.jpg

TheCaptain said:
I don't really know this chick, never seen her play a second of tennis nor hear anything about her in the Australian news, but I got one thing to add to this topic... NICE!!! :cool:

Very nice indeed. Had to link that one for my husband--he tends to drool just a bit when she is on tv. Can't say i blame him, i wouldn't mind hittin that myself.

But today--i'd like to fuck the first guy who can unkink all these sore muscles from pilates class. I'll be in the hot tub. :kiss:

Saucyminx said:
But today--i'd like to fuck the first guy who can unkink all these sore muscles from pilates class. I'll be in the hot tub. :kiss:

*pops knuckles* You're in luck. Massages are one of my specialties. :cool:

Kim Clijsters?

this 22 yr old Belgian dynmamo beat La Sharapova. More the traditional athletc bod, but, if you like strong women with wide smiles....

her official website also features photo galleries with her 20 yr old sister , Elke. Though the pics are not not overtly sexual, the two sisters strirred something within....

sirhugs said:
her official website also features photo galleries with her 20 yr old sister , Elke. Though the pics are not not overtly sexual, the two sisters strirred something within....

Heh, glanced at the site, I especially like the pics of them posing next to the F-16.

How geeky am I that I can identify the plane in that picture?

Texguy84 said:
Heh, glanced at the site, I especially like the pics of them posing next to the F-16.

How geeky am I that I can identify the plane in that picture?

geeky enough to write " Flyboy meets the Clijsters Sisters"?

sirhugs said:
geeky enough to write " Flyboy meets the Clijsters Sisters"?
lol :D

Sirhugs just LOVES turning random comments and random bullshit into story ideas, now doesn't he? :p

It's a good thing, mate, I just can't help but find it hilarous from time to time :nana:

Capt

TheCaptain said:
lol :D

Sirhugs just LOVES turning random comments and random bullshit into story ideas, now doesn't he? :p

It's a good thing, mate, I just can't help but find it hilarous from time to time :nana:

Capt

well, it IS the Story Ideas forum. Can't have Risia forced by trolls to move this thread to the GB, can we? Cause I won't go THERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back