The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nipples pierced!

I love that moment of terror when you suddenly decide you want to get off the rollercoaster and you know you can't

Damn I am flying :)

*giggles*

The guy that did mine laughed at me the whole time because I couldn't look at what he was doing. I didn't even want to look at the marks he made.

Him and the friend that was with me cracked jokes about me the whole time. Neither could understand how I was afraid of the needle but not the pain. :rolleyes:

One of our cats escaped from an open window, into the night. First time. :eek:

They've been house-cats up until now. We moved, but letting them roam around is scary. Fortunately he was back in the morning. But fucking hell, I'm such a wimp.... :eek:

:cattail:

must not respond to that guy

*giggles*

The guy that did mine laughed at me the whole time because I couldn't look at what he was doing. I didn't even want to look at the marks he made.

Him and the friend that was with me cracked jokes about me the whole time. Neither could understand how I was afraid of the needle but not the pain. :rolleyes:
I couldn't look either-- I just now realised!

And now I keep thinking- FUUUUCK that hurt, did it really hurt like I think it did?

I want to do it again, just to make sure it actually hurt that bad!

What the fuck is there to say to him anyway? Nothing that would make any difference....

I really could just throw a screaming and yelling shit fit right about now.

And I know it's just cuz I'm tired, or at the very least being tired exacerbates the situation.
And I know to a normal person what I see wouldn't be taken the way I'm taking it now.
And I'm going to assume that I am misinterpreting some, if not all, of the input.

But, damn it people! C'mon!

I feel really old and jaded.

I'm sorry if this is an unpleasant thing. :rose: My grandmother said that wisdom is well earned and valuable, but not always pretty or pleasant to hold. Each day that passes I realize more and more that she just may have been the happiest, saddest, and wisest person I will ever know.

That said reading this made me want to share a random knowledge morsel. Did ya know the mushy pad between the base of your thumb and your wrist is sometimes called a "jade pillow"?

No wonder I always imagine warm hands to be a comfy place to rest in. :)

Last edited:
Random observations from life on the wild west (wet) coast...

Some things never change. The majority of men still think they can "out tough" the Pacific Ocean. :rolleyes: I asked L's guests if they had Gravol/the patch/Dramamine for their trip today. They all shrugged it off, said they'd be fine. $5 says at least one, possibly all, will be puking within an hour out there.

Non-pot smokers can be pretty clueless about it. L's new boss, who's very nice but also very straight-laced, has told several people that the fishing guides who smoke marijuana are the worst guides. Funny, because I know for a fact that all the top guides here smoke marijuana, on a fairly regular basis. Obviously he does not know that.

I've missed the ocean. :heart:

It makes it much easier to impulse-buy books. :eek:

I did the math, and as long as I buy 15-18 books per year, it's the same shipping fee as purchasing books from individual sellers... Except that I get product in 2 days, instead of 6-10. It also has most of the movies/tv shows available on Netflix streaming; I just haven't used it for that.

I would suggest still scouting for the best price (under Prime membership). The last book I bought ranged between .50 - $7.99, all with Amazon Prime 2 day "free" shipping.

That said reading this made me want to share a random knowledge morsel. Did ya know the mushy pad between the base of your thumb and your wrist is sometimes called a "jade pillow"?

No wonder I always imagine warm hands to be a comfy place to rest in. :)

I did not know that!

Non-pot smokers can be pretty clueless about it. L's new boss, who's very nice but also very straight-laced, has told several people that the fishing guides who smoke marijuana are the worst guides. Funny, because I know for a fact that all the top guides here smoke marijuana, on a fairly regular basis. Obviously he does not know that.

As a Dutch person, I know a truckload of high achievers who smoke pot in their free time.

So, a friendly straight couple of 15 years have entered the kink scene not too long ago, which is sometimes a bit awkward. Here's a way things can turn out weird.

'Hey,' the guy had said before, 'we just met this kinky person you should really talk to. You'd have a lot in common.' I wasn't really sure I wanted to have non-kink things in common with someone I didn't know that well, since I figured it'd probably be work.

Next play party, he introduces us to each other, with them saying the 'I have heard quite a bit about you'-thing. And yep, work. In several ways. Really close ties even. It's a wonder we never met. I'm not sure I should be happily surprised, or sort of freaked out that privacy wasn't really an option anymore at that point.

Oh well, it was bound to happen, and they're a really awesome person. I guess I'm still too anal about being kinky. :( I hate that I am.

Last edited:
Does anyone here have amazon prime? What do you think of it?

I like it. Two day free shipping is the best when you need it.

It all depends on how much you buy from Amazon in a year to warrant the $75 charge up front and how quickly you need stuff shipped when ordering.

Being able to order something on a Wednesday and getting it on Friday is very nice. Otherwise you have to wait until sometime during the following week to get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some things never change. The majority of men still think they can "out tough" the Pacific Ocean. :rolleyes: I asked L's guests if they had Gravol/the patch/Dramamine for their trip today. They all shrugged it off, said they'd be fine. $5 says at least one, possibly all, will be puking within an hour out there.

Yep, L came home and said one of the guys blew chunks all day.

Men: You vs Ocean = Ocean will always win.

As a Dutch person, I know a truckload of high achievers who smoke pot in their free time.

Ditto. Just amazes me how people buy into the stoner stereotype. We don't assume everyone who has a glass of wine with dinner sleeps in an alley behind a dumpster but soooo many people believe anyone who smokes any amount of pot must spend their days eating Cheetos in their underwear. :rolleyes:

Oh well, it was bound to happen, and they're a really awesome person. I guess I'm still too anal about being kinky. :( I hate that I am.

Yeah...that would kind of freak me out, too. I'm in customer service, and even though I use an alias where I work (no, it's not collections!), seeing/meeting someone who I know through work at a kink function, would be immensely embarrassing! :eek:

Ditto. Just amazes me how people buy into the stoner stereotype. We don't assume everyone who has a glass of wine with dinner sleeps in an alley behind a dumpster but soooo many people believe anyone who smokes any amount of pot must spend their days eating Cheetos in their underwear. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the 21st century, right?
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back