Nipple torture ideas

indian_cpl2013

Experienced
Clamp your nipples with binder clips that are connected together somehow (a small chain or rope).

To the connecting chain (or rope, or whatever) attach a rope. The other end of this rope should be fastened above you somehow (to a hook in the ceiling, over a closed door, etc.) and should just be just long enough so that your nipples are pulled up & away from your body while on tip-toe.

Cuff your hands behind your back.

How long can you stay on your toes? And how long until you give up and pull yourself away from the torture?

nipple torture ideas

Another fine torture is to clamp the nipples for at least fifteen minutes. Remove the clamps quickly and use a crop applied directly to said nipples. They are extremely sensitive when the blood is rushing back into the nipples. Enjoy

Another fine torture is to clamp the nipples for at least fifteen minutes. Remove the clamps quickly and use a crop applied directly to said nipples. They are extremely sensitive when the blood is rushing back into the nipples. Enjoy

That hurts like hell! Going on is never near as bad as coming off.
I like the small chain between put into the mouth, then the hair pulled back. Yes, the sub can release the chain, but never will.

If I recall correctly, anything more than 15-20 minutes with clamps on risks nerve damage, so if this is a RL thing, be careful with the timing.

Tied tight

You also can tie a string around them and tie the other end to a pole or something so it pulls on them tightly or u can put little rubber bands around them

Once had a domme who liked to clamp mine with clothespins. After a few minutes she'd flick off the clothespins and immediately slap on an ice cube or dribble wax on them... hello subspace.

Janine

Rub each nipple lightly with a mild sandpaper for a minute or so -- until a bit raw, then nibble on them quite aggressively with your teeth. Finish off many soothing licks. ;)

Rub each nipple lightly with a mild sandpaper for a minute or so -- until a bit raw, then nibble on them quite aggressively with your teeth. Finish off many soothing licks. ;)

Squeezing and rolling.. progressively harder, then cinnamon oil on the tips, then a nice set of adjustable clamps, more oil, more rolling and squeezing.. Good that would turn my slutty very quickly..

You can use a rubberband to wrap around the nipple. Similar to tying a string around the end of your finger.

If you don't have made for nipples suction cups you can cover the end of the long hand held vacuum tool with duct tape and cut a whole just wide enough for your nipple. Suck away!

Also using a baby food jar and candle for "cupping". Hold the jar to cover your nipple leaving the bottom lip of the car just shy from your skin. Use the candle to lick your nipple with the flame and let the jar fall completely on you. The flame will suck out the oxygen and create a suction that will leave the jar stuck to you. This is also very nice on the back and bottoms of your feet.

A pair of chopsticks can make an excellent set of homemade nipple clamps. Simply wrap a small rubber band around a pair of chopsticks near the ends. Pull the nipple between the paired chopsticks at the center and then slide the rubber bands toward the nipple until you reach your desired amount of tension. This can be done for one nipple at a time or both.

Here's an example.

Squeezing and rolling.. progressively harder, then cinnamon oil on the tips, then a nice set of adjustable clamps, more oil, more rolling and squeezing.. Good that would turn my slutty very quickly..

Diluted cinnamon oil, please (10:1 with something neutral). Chemical burns are no fun.

Diluted cinnamon oil, please (10:1 with something neutral). Chemical burns are no fun.

A variation on this: coat the nipples in the cinnamon paste from the inside of a full-sized Cinnabon and then take 45 minutes to lick it all off. :D

You also can tie a string around them and tie the other end to a pole or something so it pulls on them tightly or u can put little rubber bands around them

While nipples are still banded and very turgid, a heightened sensation is created by rolling a 21 point pinwheel over and around them, depressing to varying degrees of intensity. Use with caution since the needles are extremely sharp.

I'm sorry. What gave you the impression that the bottom got to consume any of the cinnamon in this scenario?

I do what I want! :devil:

Also, my husband would be cruel enough to watch me embarrassingly attempt to lick it off. :eek: It would be a rather humiliating position.

You know how some time expensive kites have a mechanism on the handle where you turn a small crank to pull the kite in?

I've always wanted to see a sub tied down, nipple clamps on with a chain between them, which is connected to one of those, then have a sub slowly turn the lever to pull her nipples.

A pair of chopsticks can make an excellent set of homemade nipple clamps. Simply wrap a small rubber band around a pair of chopsticks near the ends. Pull the nipple between the paired chopsticks at the center and then slide the rubber bands toward the nipple until you reach your desired amount of tension. This can be done for one nipple at a time or both.

Here's an example.

That's a great idea and I happen to already have chopsticks. :D

Needles.:heart:

It's not the pain, which really isn't that great, it's the visual impact. Wow.:)

You know how some time expensive kites have a mechanism on the handle where you turn a small crank to pull the kite in?

I've always wanted to see a sub tied down, nipple clamps on with a chain between them, which is connected to one of those, then have a sub slowly turn the lever to pull her nipples.

mm, I love that idea......

Back