Humiliation?

the idea that someone knows all your deep dark secrets as well as the concept that you like them is a double edged sword- it shows how much trust you have in the top-and it’s liberating for the bottom to “go all the way”-
 
my first wife asked if my balls hung like a dog. I got on all fours and she laughed squeezing my jewels gently. she gave me a black nighty and black bikini for Christmas. I’d wear a straight pink wig, pink lipstick and pink toenail polish while I’d do chores. she’d laugh at me but she liked it (and so did I).
 
Hi Darling x not my primary fetish but accept certain degrees of humiliation and degradation during sex and enjoy most to a larger extent as part of my sexual thrills x you might probably faint if you knew the levels I've sank to and things I've done to satisfy my superiors over the past few years x you are not alone x x x
 
Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

oh honey you are not alone, it is such a turn on for me too , i thrive on it .x
 
I always come back to this thread as it's the sort of thing that turns me on. I LOVE putting my pics up on sites for guys to comment all their filth about me on; posting your nude pictures on the Internet for strangers to enjoy and comment on is one of the sluttiest things you can do, and I love it. Shame I don't have the guts to keep my pics up for more than a day for fear of getting caught :( aha.
 
being told what kind of pictures to send or put up.
nice humiliation.
 
Hi Darling x not my primary fetish but accept certain degrees of humiliation and degradation during sex and enjoy most to a larger extent as part of my sexual thrills x you might probably faint if you knew the levels I've sank to and things I've done to satisfy my superiors over the past few years x you are not alone x x x


Oh, honey, you're talking my language now.....yours are the secret magic words I love to hear!!!!!:rose:


http://31.media.tumblr.com/31ba15a57502527b1437f860af435074/tumblr_nmg48m7sU21sa1eebo1_400.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Please help.
I need aspanking

It will be my pleasure to put you over my knee and give you the punishing spanking you ask for in recognition of what you've done wrong. As the others watch I put you over my knee, hiking your dress up over and above your waist, your family, friends, work colleagues, and local community watch in surprise and simultaneous compelling "must see" as I yank down your thong, and begin to administer the discipline and public humiliation and degradation you require. Your pussy juices' scent fills the room, the onlookers sip their martinis and beers as I whack your pretty, delicate, aveeno-bathed, white, pale, feminine, alabaster ass, immediately triggering your pussy to flood, over and over again, as I make you count verbally the first 35 whacks turning the white color of your ass to a bright rich red crimson:rose: Your whimpering, tears, and moans awake and excite my dick and you feel my massively hard cock pressing upwards against you as I spank your sorry white ass Later in the evening I hold your wrists together behind you while each of the guests pinches, slaps, and binds your tits with ripe cutting the blood supply and forcing your blood to pool in your tits making them turn to s Saudi Pomegranate color befitting your sin and your punishment.

Warm kisses,
Papi
 
I find being humiliated extremely hot, especially when it's public. I really love to be told in no uncertain terms that I must perform humiliating acts in front of various and random strangers. It just turns me on in a very unique, remarkable way. When I think about how degraded I've become in days that follow, I get hot all over again. Maybe I've got a psychological problem, probably do. But it's what turns me on. That's just the way it is for me.
 
I find being humiliated extremely hot, especially when it's public. I really love to be told in no uncertain terms that I must perform humiliating acts in front of various and random strangers. It just turns me on in a very unique, remarkable way. When I think about how degraded I've become in days that follow, I get hot all over again. Maybe I've got a psychological problem, probably do. But it's what turns me on. That's just the way it is for me.

if it gets you hot and horny enjoy it I am sure so will others
 
and then

once I knelt before the toilet while Mistress B was peeing. At her command, I stuck my hand into the stream and she laughed. it was certainly humiliating but I really enjoyed giving her that power and sharing the moment with her.
 
Being humiliated/auctioned off...

I fantasize about being paraded nude in front of a group of clothed women (and even their husbands) during a slave auction where I am to be sold to the highest bidder. The humiliation and level of vulnerability that this would induce REALLY gets me going.

Potential bidders are allowed to touch, prod, and inspect any and every part of my body before the live auction. They are allowed to insert a gloved, lubricated finger into my anus and measure how tightly I can squeeze the digit as part of the inspection process. I am also made to simulate fellatio on a penis-shaped dildo even though I am listed as a heterosexual slave, but could be forced into homosexual acts as an owned sex slave. :rolleyes:

During the process of being auctioned, a butt-plug is inserted into me and I am made to masturbate in front of them. The auctioneer then measures the length and girth of my full erection for them to consider. Finally, I am made to make myself ejaculate where the distance and number of my cum shots are recorded and announced.

This would be made even more exciting if this were in someone's private home or mansion, where the participants are rich, powerful, and members of some secret society, and I am becoming a low-level member via being owned as a secret sex slave by one of them.
 
I'm an odd duck. I love to be told how I'm a slut, whore, and perverted, but as soon as you tell me I'm not very good at what I'm doing, that snaps me out of the space.

Otherwise, I love being choked, spanked, pissed on, gagged, slapped HARD on the face repeatedly, made to drool on cock, and even...dare I say it? ... gag on cock so long that I vomit.
 
I'm an odd duck. I love to be told how I'm a slut, whore, and perverted, but as soon as you tell me I'm not very good at what I'm doing, that snaps me out of the space.

Otherwise, I love being choked, spanked, pissed on, gagged, slapped HARD on the face repeatedly, made to drool on cock, and even...dare I say it? ... gag on cock so long that I vomit.

I suspect your Inbox is about to blow up.

Very nice post. :)
 
OP your definitely not alone, humiliation us the big draw for me, though I'm new to this I just can't get enough of the idea and my mind always takes me there when I'm having some alone time, so to speak.
 
Back
Top