Clever Title Goes Here (M)

Hey Ct, swing your hips over here and let's bump this thread back to the first page. :cool:

Wow.

Thanks for all the wonderful praise.

The end of the series:

TeaforMe-
You can do whatever you want with my hips--just say the word. Or just grab them. Either way...

Last edited:
You may need to content yourself with happy, teasing thoughts. Weekends are busy for me so I may not get any new photos posted until Monday.

Will try to do some shower photos next go 'round.

You may need to content yourself with happy, teasing thoughts. Weekends are busy for me so I may not get any new photos posted until Monday.

Mmm, I'll wait patiently for shower pics ... they sound extremely yum :kiss:

Longest...weekend....ever.:kiss:

So I finally had some time to take some new photos. Tried to honor requests, and still have a photoshoot planned for later today. Cannot tell if my computer is dying, my internet connection is weak or what, but after much delay I have some new things to share.

Last edited:
An Ode to 1980's Tom Cruise Movies

Hope that every one enjoys this set:

Last edited:
My Monday has improved dramatically...I love the last set..and great scruff on the face...very sexy.:kiss:

<presses her breasts against you> Mmmmmm, more please....pretty puh-leeze....

Thanks again! Glad everyone enjoys my contributions.

Kat- How could any man say no to such mammaries.

Sadly, time got away from me this morning so I did not get everything that I wanted uploaded. Tomorrow is a day off, so I will have more than enough time to do a shower photoshoot.
after that, my next experiment is learning to use my laptop's webcam for booty shots. If anyone is keen to see it, that is.

Thanks again my sweet Tea girl

Here is the end of the set that I did not get a chance to share earlier.

Last edited:
wow the shirt is super sexy, gotta love a guy who can G.Q it up while still looking ready for a good romp. keep it up hunny! :devil::devil::rose:

Back