How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nods*

Though I prefer sharp pointy pretty things for murder...

*nods again*

poison is so...trite.

Your response will have to wait until I've washed the blood off my hands...
or until I'm no longer angry at the damn bastard. Whether that's because I've beaten him to a pulp, or he's figured out to get the fuck away from my life.

or until I'm no longer angry at the damn bastard. Whether that's because I've beaten him to a pulp, or he's figured out to get the fuck away from my life.

Real life ALWAYS comes first.
And if you need a friendly ear...or help plotting a decent resting place.

I am here.
No bullshit.

OKAY?

Real life ALWAYS comes first.
And if you need a friendly ear...or help plotting a decent resting place.

I am here.
No bullshit.

OKAY?

Depending on where VT is, I have a grid drawn up for my "backyard". CT is my disposal guy. Oh wait... was I not suppose to mention that?

*laughs* I don't think I've ever had anyone tell me that, until I lived here. And now it's almost daily.

-nods- If she likes you its followed by 'sug' suga or Darlin'.

Have you learned to duck when any female says "Aww Helllll naw"

-nods- If she likes you its followed by 'sug' suga or Darlin'.

Have you learned to duck when any female says "Aww Helllll naw"

I think I've been doing something right, because I don't recall running across one saying that yet.

Or the resulting concussion just didn't let me remember it.

Depending on where VT is, I have a grid drawn up for my "backyard". CT is my disposal guy. Oh wait... was I not suppose to mention that?

I'm south of you. I might consider borrowing that grid, and hope he doesn't message me again. While I work on forgetting I got the first message to begin with.

I'm south of you. I might consider borrowing that grid, and hope he doesn't message me again. While I work on forgetting I got the first message to begin with.

I'll mark off a square for the bod--er-- for your usage. Just in case you need it.

I better text CT and warn him he may have a job. So he'll be on stand-by. Damn, I wonder what this is going to cost me. CT isn't cheap. hehehe

feeling pretty good.

I dressed up all fancy like just to go shopping... knee high boots...tights....

you get the picture... :D

feel.... oh I feel... Like i need something to viciously suck/lick/fuck/scratch/bite... now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back