Truth or Dare

Have you ever slept with a significant other of one of your friends?

I would like a truth, please.

No, never have - though there are a few that I'd like to ;)

Ok, your truth: List as many items as you can that you have tried to insert into your anus.

Have you ever done anything with, or been curious what it might be like, with a family member?

I'll take a TRUTH.

What is the single most kinky thing you have done in real life?

I will take a dare.

What is the single most kinky thing you have done in real life?

Either one of these:

Honeymoon, wife gave me a handjob in the hottub at our resort...with other couples in the hottub with us. Dark enough nobody could see anything.

Or

The multi-year period growing up that my older sister and I had, of being rather open about nudity. Top floor of the house her room, my room and shared bathroom.

i dare you to pull out your cock right now... no matter where you are... and give it a nice rub

i take a truth

Done. Luckily I'm in a semi private space at the moment. Workmate is about though....

Truth - have you ever worn a pair of panties. If so, give us the details.

i dare you to pull out your cock right now... no matter where you are... and give it a nice rub

i take a truth

Done. Luckily I'm in a semi private space at the moment. Workmate is about though....

Truth - have you ever worn a pair of panties. If so, give us the details.

actually i have... my gf left a pair over at my place, and i have always had a thing for panties and that night curiosity got the best of me and i slid them on. it felt kinda nice... i have never worn them out in public tho.. ill tak another truth

i take a truth

actually i have... my gf left a pair over at my place, and i have always had a thing for panties and that night curiosity got the best of me and i slid them on. it felt kinda nice... i have never worn them out in public tho.. ill tak another truth

So for the next truth... describe the panties and what you did while they were on....

I will also take a truth.

So for the next truth... describe the panties and what you did while they were on....

I will also take a truth.

they were a pink lace thong... and i wore them as i rubbed my cock... i came all over them... ill take a dare

Back