CD's who desire and fantasize about COCK

so hungry,, where to begin ... taking it across my lips, licking it,, the tender underside, flicking a tongue just right, looking up at you, as my tongue curls and sweeps you into my waiting mouth..

my head is thrown back, your tongue is supercharged with energy beginning at the base and traveling up to the tip. you then suckle the tip like a baby.

my head is thrown back, your tongue is supercharged with energy beginning at the base and traveling up to the tip. you then suckle the tip like a baby.

grasping it just below the head, my tongue licking, like an ice cream cone on a hot day, swirling, wanting it all..

licking the cum dripping, you smile knowing how close....

feeling it throb so wonderfully and then a spurt, so exciting,, followed by another... larger one, mesmerized at how sexy it is, such sweet cream, as my hand gently slowly pumps as my tongue flickers wanting to drain you......wanting you to remember how it feels

feeling it throb so wonderfully and then a spurt, so exciting,, followed by another... larger one, mesmerized at how sexy it is, such sweet cream, as my hand gently slowly pumps as my tongue flickers wanting to drain you......wanting you to remember how it feels

i keep spurting in your mouth as you coax more with your curling tongue. draining me completely

Wow... I love CDs who are so into being taken by a man and his cock. That is sooo erotic!!!!

I have never wanted to make love to a man...

But I have always been happy to get on my knees and suck his cock. I like to slip on a pair of women's panties and fantasize about how nice it would be to have a few guys standing around me taking turns holding my head in their hands and sliding their cocks down my throat and then take all of them back to back when they start cumming. When I do actually get the chance to suck a guy's cock I do it like it is my job. One day I hope to experience my fantasy of sucking off a group of cocks but until then I will just have to do them one at a time!

I like that 'by a man and his cock ''

Amylin... I think we have two heads and are of two minds. I know this because sometimes my mind says no and then I look down at my raging hard cock and he's saying yes!

That's how I discovered I was loving CDs.

Amylin... I think we have two heads and are of two minds. I know this because sometimes my mind says no and then I look down at my raging hard cock and he's saying yes!

CD's...man's best friend.

it's nice to have a head nodding .. and be bobbing on it..

Hmm... I'll seduce you with my throbbing bulge. Honestly I cannot control my erections when men in stockings and heels get involved.

My nipples are very sensitive, get my wild, so easy to suggest things that you like....

My nipples are very sensitive, get my wild, so easy to suggest things that you like....

fondling your nipples in your lacy bra, slowly rolling them between my finger and thumb while moving closer as in slow dancing, nibbling on your neck wanting to move lower.

fondling your nipples in your lacy bra, slowly rolling them between my finger and thumb while moving closer as in slow dancing, nibbling on your neck wanting to move lower.

feeling your fingers force my lacy bra down,, your hot kisses following, lips trailing down,, a light brush on my nipple, electrifying me as my hand moves to discover your bulge.. soo sexy.

Back