Drunk wife

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
When my wife gets a little a little drunk she gets very horny and says and does some really hot things. Most of the time, it is just flirting, but she seems to be getting bolder. She flirted with a young waiter the other day and when I remarked that this got me hard, she started talking about how she wondered how big his cock was and how it would feel inside her.

Last night, fhad a few glasses of wine and we fucked twice on the sofa while fully dressed. She came both times and while we were making love she kept telling me what a little whore she was.

She has never said anything like that before, so I am wondering what she has been doing behind my back. She went to a few parties over the holiday season and I was wondering last night if she has been naughty.

The thought really turns me on andI have been imaging her coming home some day and confessing and then playing little games like having to guess how much cum from other men she has in her pussy.

Any stories from guys about what wives did when they were drunk or from wives themselves about what they have done when they are tipsy

When my wife gets a little a little drunk she gets very horny and says and does some really hot things. Most of the time, it is just flirting, but she seems to be getting bolder. She flirted with a young waiter the other day and when I remarked that this got me hard, she started talking about how she wondered how big his cock was and how it would feel inside her.

Last night, fhad a few glasses of wine and we fucked twice on the sofa while fully dressed. She came both times and while we were making love she kept telling me what a little whore she was.

She has never said anything like that before, so I am wondering what she has been doing behind my back. She went to a few parties over the holiday season and I was wondering last night if she has been naughty.

The thought really turns me on andI have been imaging her coming home some day and confessing and then playing little games like having to guess how much cum from other men she has in her pussy.

Any stories from guys about what wives did when they were drunk or from wives themselves about what they have done when they are tipsy

When I go out drinking I usually get pretty crazy and sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. My husband only finds out when he starts to lick and suck me down there

Last edited by a moderator:
Tequila shots + Beer=I get very horny. If we are meeting someone for first time sex hubby gets me a shot and a beer to loosen up. If I like the guy 1 more shot and beer then off for sex.

Twice, over the years, my wife has gotten so drunk that she passed out. Both times, I felt a bit uneasy and did some snooping. Both times I found out some things that she was doing that at the time, I didn't approve of. Both times, it almost caused a divorce. Since then, she doesn't get that drunk and I don't snoop !

What did you find out? How did you snoop?

My wife

My wife hasn't been drunk in years. I'm sure a bit of the hair of the dog though would loosen some inhibitions. I think she's already getting restless with monogamy and curious of other men again. A bit of alcohol might put her over the edge.

Any guys wanna buy my wife a drink ?

My wife hasn't been drunk in years. I'm sure a bit of the hair of the dog though would loosen some inhibitions. I think she's already getting restless with monogamy and curious of other men again. A bit of alcohol might put her over the edge.

Anytime -- what does she look like?

Anytime -- what does she look like?

I do but usually when I buy a woman a drink she goes home with somebody else

Years ago my wife got so drunk she let a guy give her a ride home from a bar. He took her to her apartment, stripped her and had his way with her and left on her bed naked. She said the next morning she couldn't remember who he was or what he looked like. All she could remember was someone on top of her fucking her.

Wow! Part of me says "That's hot" but most of me says "Thats scary. She's lucky something a lot worse never happened to her". What's your feeling about it ?

I would go with the scary, but she used to drink a lot when she was younger. One time she was the only female at a small party. She got drunk and took off her clothes and let all the guys feel her up and fucked a few of them.

Ok that's better. All of me says "Thats hot". That's the kind of story I wish my wife had.

Hell I wish that's what my wife and I did last weekend.

I know booze got my wife in a lot of hot water when she was younger, maybe it would work with your wife.

Yeah she's not much of a drinker but I can see her loosening up on her stance on that soon. Of course I'd like to see her throw caution to the wind at a function where there's a guy see may find attractive or better yet be attracted to.

My wife is not a big drinker but some wine or margaritas can certainly lubricate the libido. New Years Eve, she had a little more wine than she intended but she got really horny too.

"Any stories from guys about what wives did when they were drunk or from wives themselves about what they have done when they are tipsy"

I know of many girls that use drunk sex as an excuse for irresponsible behavior and have the unwanted babies to prove it. So many women [and men] seem to have blackouts and just blame their mistakes that can be either fatal or stupid on the 'demon alcohol.
I've been married to and had relationships with a few in my life and as fun as they can be when they're just a little tipsy, some don't know where that dangerous edge is and one drink too many can turn a beautiful woman into an ugly monster

The first time, I searched her cell phone. There was a message from a guy saying that he was in love with her. When asked, she admitted to an affair with him.

The second time, I found emails, text messages and such between her and 7 other guys. Some had photos attached. Some of the photos I thought were for me, they were for at least 2 of us. The worst part was that we were on our anniversary vacation and I have pictures of her, naked and on her cell phone. When I checked the phone records, she was talking to her boyfriend.

Back then it was easy. She wasn't very tech savvy and left a trail on 3 computers and her cell phone. I gave up all of my ways of finding info when I confronted her on Christmas day 2012. Then she got better at covering her trail and honestly, I don't care anymore. I've asked for an open marriage and she hasn't responded.

Did it turn you on knowing your wife is a slut? There are probably plenty of guys other than the ones you have found out about that are dong her

When my wife finally told me that she had been screwed by most of her dates in college, when she was supposed to be committed to me, I wondered how she became so easy with them. Then she told me they always started the evening with a rum and Coke, followed by another, and.... She is still a cheap drunk and easy lay if alcohol is involved.

Oh man, every time I have a drink, I want to dive into my husband's lap and start sucking his cock. It's really ridiculous. :D I generally feel pretty free to be my freaky self, so it's not that drinking lowers my inhibitions--I guess it does just make me feel a little extra horny (and impatient). ;)

Back