All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
I could see so many feelings in your eyes, like a seashore, wave after wave, each different but similar. It was incredibly intimate, each of us so open and vulnerable to the other. I kept the slow, slow pace, not wanting this to end. When a tear appeared on your cheek, I bent low to kiss it, tasting your saltiness.

I whispered back to you, "I have never done this with anyone before. You, we are incredible, together. I..."

The words dies on my lips, out of fear of ruining the moment, and maybe losing you. But the truth was that I was falling in love with you.

The realization added to the sensations of what we were doing. I felt my cock throb and my breath came raggedly. I also realized that if I kept this up that I would cum, and wondered if you could join me, "I want to cum with you."
 
Saturday Night - Sean's Place

I raised my feet higher, moving them over your butt and around your waist as I felt every inch of your cock throb inside me. I could barely speak as my breathing was very shallow, but I did manage to respond,

"I'm so close....I want to cum with you too."

I kept my eyes open and began to push back with every thrust of your cock, matching your rhythm. I began to moan continuously knowing that I was at the brink...

"ohhhhhhhhhh"

And I squeezed my muscles that clamped around your cock.
 
Last edited:
In the space of a few slow movements, I had gone from being intensely excited to being on the edge. I felt your feet slide up up legs, over my butt, to my back, and my cock slid as deep into you as physically possible. The head flattening pressing against your cervex, the base squishing against your labia and clit. Then you telling me you were close and the squeeze of your muscles. I gasped as I paused, then slowly started to withdraw, the head flared, pulled across every band of muscle. I could feel it coming as I started to push into you again, that hypersensitivity making the skin of my cock almost burn. I started to tremble, looking into your eyes, mouthing, "Megan...I'm.... Unnnhhhhh!"

I feel your cunt squeeze hard as the head presses deep, and I cum hard, sperm flowing into you like a steam, my hips trying in vain to push deeper into you, my moans coming in small pants, all the while, my eyes wide, showing you the depth of my feelings.
 
Saturday Night - Sean's Place

It was perhaps the most intense, most erotic moment of my young life as our eyes locked in that instant when I felt your cock swell inside me, bringing me to a most sensual, long and continuous orgasm as I felt you gush over and over inside me. The walls of my vagina caressed and coaxed every last drop of cum from you as my hands caressed your shoulders and the heels of my feet rubbed on the top of your buttocks. I could see by the way that you were looking deep into my eyes that there was something special between us as my orgasm began to subside.
 
Last edited:
We lay together, holding onto each other, joined, in that post orgasmic hypersensitivity. I tightened the muscles in my groin, causing my cock to flex, and could feel your shudder in response. Your eyes are wide and still locked with mine. My mouth opens a bit, then closes. I have no words appropriate after such intimacy.

I lower my head to kiss you softly. I really am falling in love with you, but am also afraid. Afraid that speaking the words will break what we have. Afraid you will tire of a guy old enough to be your father. Afraid that what I have to offer is not enough. Afraid something so good will end.

So, I keep kissing you, hoping my touches say what needs to be said. My tongue traces your lips and darts inside your mouth. I 'flex' my cock again and feel you move beneath me. My hands still hold your shoulders. I hold tight to this moment, not wanting more.
 
Saturday Night - Sean's Place

Our bodies press against each others in a warm, lovers embrace. Our lips brushing lightly in the afterglow of our simultaneous orgasms. My body flush with warmth, my head still reeling form an extraordinary climax. I can still feel your hard cock flexing inside my canal. My hands glide softly back and forth on your shoulders as your tongue slips over my lip and into my mouth, sliding delicately around the tip of mine.

I begin to think how lucky I am to have a lover so caring, so thoughtful and so sexy as you. But you being my best friend's dad, how could this ever amount to anything. I was totally enjoying all the sexual activities and do not wish for them to stop. In fact, I wanted more. Was I becoming a slut? Why was I craving sex so much now?

Trying to wrap myself around the whole situation I began to stir underneath, needing time to process all of this without hurting your feelings. it was such a tender moment.

"I need to go wash up sweetie"
and with that I planted a soft lover's kiss on your forehead and watched as you rolled off me, my eyes focused on your glistening cock slipping out between my legs.

I took a deep breath and proceeded to get up out of bed and walk to the bathroom. Standing there in front of the sink and mirror, I felt so alive, felt so much like a grownup now. Will we ever be anything more than lovers? Will I need someone my own age and will he be as good a lover? Will Mr. Francis tire of me and move on and how would I react to that? Or will he continue to show me new things and new experiences. New people?

That last thought actually stirred something in me but I turned the faucet on and began to wash my face, trying to not think about this suddenly awkward situation running through my thoughts. I gazed up into the mirror and told myself to just let things happen as they come. There is no harm using him for your pleasure. There is no commitment here, and how could there be?

I grabbed a towel and wiped my face and opened the door to head back to the bedroom.
 
Last edited:
I watched you walk from the room, and as always, am amazed by your youthful body. I can't help but sigh, wondering how much longer you will want to be involved with someone my age. Granted, I offer you far more than the boys your age, but am abundantly aware of the problems our age difference can make, not so much with sex, but the rest of life. I hear you running water in the bathroom when I hear my phone ping with a text message. For some reason, I reach over and take a look. Kate. I open it.

"Daddy, arranged to come early. Will arrive your place tomorrow morning. Love, Kate."

I lie back, sighing again, when you enter. I look at you, looking refreshed and delicious, and grin. You slide into bed with me, offering yourself for a kiss. I lower my lips to your and savor you for a moment, then sign and whisper, "there has been a change of plans."

You look at me rather confusedly, and I show you my phone. Your eyes widen and a look of concern comes to your face. I kiss you again, "No worries Love. I can take you home tonight and clean up afterwards." I know this what we will do, but part of me wishes that you would stay, no matter what.
 
Saturday Night - Sean's Place

"She could never know about us" I blurt out.

Was I embarrassed or ashamed of myself for sleeping with my best friend's dad? It would possibly destroy our friendship if she ever found out. All kinds of thoughts ran through my head for what seemed like eternity but was only about a minute. I looked at you and felt a calm come over me. The way you looked at me I knew that everything would be alright.

"Okay, perhaps this is a good thing. I need to concentrate on my new job. Get acclimated to my workplace and the people I work with. And it will only be for a few days, right?" as I slip on my panties and dress, gathering up my shoes.

"No need to drive me home. I'll catch a taxi." I kiss you on the forehead and whisper,

"I will miss you. Don't tell Kate anything about us"

I see the look of disappointment on your face as I start to leave but there is nothing else we can do.
 
Last edited:
I force myself to smile, "mums the word." I can see that you are unsettled by Kate's arrival and want some space. A half dozen things come to mind that I almost say, but they are all things that lovers say. And while we have shared some incredibly intimate experiences, I really don't know what you think we are, or what you want us to be. Not that I was all that clear either.

All I know is that after you left, the place was so quiet and empty. After a minute, I literally shook myself, "c'mon, get a grip. We've got things to do."

I put on some music and began cleaning. I laundered all the sheets and towels, cleaned and swept each room and surface. As I did, I encountered a hundred little things that reminded me of you, and many signs, some obvious, some not, of the sex we shared. In many ways, I hated removing the signs of you. I didn't want you out of my life. Once Kate was gone, I would bring you back.

Eventually, the place was pristine and sterile. I got a shower and then settled into bed, on clean sheets, and justifiably tired, slept.
 
Saturday Night - Megan's Apartment

On the ride home, I could only stare blankly at the passing lights, buildings and cars. This relationship has been a whirlwind from the get go. I was completely content with Mr. Francis as my lover, but now that Kate was going to be here in the morning, kind of shocked me back to reality.

How could I have let my best friend's father seduce me like he has? Was I that naive? Perhaps this could work out. I mean, I do have feelings for him, but what if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he is just using me for sex? I mean, he is old enough to be my father for Pete's sake. Ohhhhhhh, but the way he makes me feel...........

I arrive at my apartment building and pay the driver and step out into the cool night air. It feels like rain tonight. It's a shame that we have to be apart tonight as I would absolutely love to snuggle with Sean/Mr. Francis on a night like this.

I step inside the apartment and immediately check my phone for messages. None. I go to the bedroom and slip out of my clothes and grab my robe. I take a quick shower and when I return I see a message on my cell. It was from Kate stating that she would be in tomorrow morning to visit her Dad and was wondering if I would be interested in joining them for dinner.

I didn't know how to respond and decided to wait until morning to answer. I definitely needed to sleep on this. How was I going to handle this situation? How could I possibly have dinner with the two of them when one of them is my lover? And her father.

I made sure the door was bolted and locked and grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen before heading to bed. Tomorrow was Sunday and no need to get up early thank goodness. I disrobed and hung it on the back of the door and climbed into bed au natural.

I tossed and turned thinking about what I was going to say, how I was going to react to all sorts of questions Kate might have for me. And how was Mr. Francis going to act?

It was then that I tried to think of something pleasant and my mind brought me to my moving day and the first sexual escapades with Mr. Francis and the wine and the fantastic sex we had that day. And night.
 
Last edited:
The morning came quickly. I exercised early and showered. As I dressed, and looked at the bed, I couldn't help but text you, "I miss you." It was a drizzly day out and it would have been such fun to spend it in bed with you.

My wistfullness was interrupted by Kate at the door. Grinning widely, I opened it. We shared a hug and kiss, then I helped her haul her luggage in, kidding her, "how long are you staying?"

It was great to see her. We went out for breakfast and we caught up with each other. Except, I did not tell her about you. And god I wanted to. Having her here reminded me of you constantly. It was a struggle to keep my face blank as she told me that she had invited you to dinner this evening. "Sure honey, that would be fine. Did you want to have it here or go out?"

Kate wanted my barbecue, so home it was. "OK, I'l..." I started, "go shopping, and you can text Megan." On one hand, I could not wait to see you, on the other, I couldn't show it. It was going to be an interesting evening.

Kate insisted on going shopping with me, allowing me no privacy to talk to you. So, the late afternoon arrived and we awaited your arrival.
 
Sunday Afternoon - On The Way To Sean's

I didn't see Sean's message until I was in the cab on my way over to his place. My head was clouded with thoughts of how we were going to be so nonchalant about 'us' when we will so close to one another. Kate could never find out about us or she would freak. Or, that's at least how I thought she would react. I was excited and nervous about seeing Kate as you could well understand.

I had slept well especially after masturbating to my vivid recollection of my moving day. That seemed to have eased my mind for at least the night.

I really wasn't thinking when I got dressed and when I was at the liquor store getting a bottle of champagne, the looks I was getting I knew that I perhaps dressed a little too risque for the dinner date with Kate and her Dad.

After showering I had slipped on my sheer white panties and white lace bra, both of which were probably a bit on the small side. I chose a gossamer white sleeveless top and orange denim short shorts. With the white belt and wedge heels I was all set to go.

The cab pulled up to the curb and I paid the driver and stepped out. My heart was pounding in my chest as I walked up to the door, when all of a sudden the door swung open and there was Kate with a huge smile and scream that shocked me out of my dizzy state.

We hugged and swayed in each other's arms and I peered past her to see if Sean was in the doorway. I hoped he would be able to disguise our new found relationship as lovers and not let it slip.
 
Last edited:
When I heard Kates rushed footsteps and shriek, I knew you must have arrived. I was in the kitchen, checking the marinade. I set everything aside and walked into the hall. Looking down it, I could see the front door open and Kate and you hugging the daylights out of each other. Our eyes met for a moment, and I smiled at you. I wanted so much more, but this would have to do. I put a finger to my lips, then ducked back into the kitchen.

It was a very warm day. I had the central air on and was making sangria when you two walked into the kitchen, chattering away. "Sounds like old times," I grinned, turning to face you with pitcher in hand, "Hi Megan."

But old times it was not. My daugher's friend was a beautiful sensual woman who made my body ache and my cock hard. I inhaled as I saw what you were wearing. Are you trying to tease me, or what? The cool air had hit your skin, and your luscious pink nipples had responded, tenting the sheer fabric of your blouse and bra beneath.

To keep from staring, I offered the sangria. I turned and set it down on the counter and took a breath as I got our glasses and filled them. You two had settled at the kitchen table as I set them down, trying to say lightly, "good to see you Megan. How ya been?"

Our eyes met briefly as you answered, and I hoped you could see the desire and love in mine.
I could feel emotions welling up in me. Not now, not now.

I moved from the table to the pantry and put on my "Kiss the cook!" barbecue apron. I got the meat from the frig and walked to the back door. Turning, I saw you from the side, your smooth toned legs accented by your shorts. I smiled, "I am off to grill. Katey, everything else is in the frig, if you wouldn't mind?"

I retreated into the heat of the patio and the grill. It was getting hot, but nothing compared to the head I felt inside.
 
Sunday Afternoon - Sean's Place

"Hi Mr. Francis". Oh my god, that felt so strange coming from my mouth that I was sure that Katie picked up on my quivering voice. Okay, you have to calm yourself down Megan I told myself. I took a deep breath as we sat at the table trying to think of an answer. "I'm good". Was that all I could come up with? When I spoke, Sean had looked directly into my eyes and his face was close while he put the glasses down that all I could think about was him kissing me hard.

I can only imagine what Katie was thinking. It was quite obvious that I couldn't keep my eyes off her father. I was beginning to wonder if she could pick up on my arousal being that she was sitting two feet away from me. I was nervous and horny at the same time. My hand shook as I picked up the wine glass and brought it to my lips.

I placed it back ever so carefully onto the table and watched as you prepared to go out back while Katie chit-chatted about who-knows-what. When you turned to go, my eyes feasted on that cute butt of yours in those shorts and all I could think about was my hands grabbing them as you thrust your cock so deep inside my widespread legs. This was going to be a long night.

I finally settled down while you were outside grilling and actually paid attention to Katie telling me about your boyfriend and how she is still going out with him but she is looking for someone better. I felt so bad for her but knew I couldn't blurt out a single detail about the new lover in my life.

When asked about how I was doing, Katie persisted that I had someone in my life by the way I was acting and was wondering why I was being so secretive about him. I kept telling her that he was no one special, some on that I see once in a while. I couldn't really say anything more. What was I going to tell her? Oh, and by the way. Your father and I are screwing our brains out!

Katie eventually rose from the table and gathered some things from the fridge and poked me to go outside while her dad cooked. But not before I refilled my glass with some more sangria. Boy, was I going to need it!
 
Last edited:
The steak and turkey tips were sizzling nicely on the grill. I kept turning them regularly, and was glad for the distraction. I had hoped that I could keep my cool with you around, but the short time I saw you in the kitchen did not bode well. My body wanted to do what felt natural now, to take you in my arms, to kiss you, to love you. Pretending not to know you, while it might be fun as a sex game, was not as much fun in reality.

My back was to the door, when I heard it open and close. I turned to see you walking slowly towards me, alone. The bright sun hit you, making your top more transparent, and I could feel my desire rising. A sheer top? Are you trying to kill me here?

As you came to stand close to me, I said softly, "you look.. great." I gave you a long smouldering look that I hoped convey what I felt.

"You and Katie catching up?" I asked, hoping to break the tension.

At that moment, Kate stepped out and walked out, "Dinner stuff is out dad."

"Thanks honey," I replied, "the meats will be done soon. Could you get me a platter please?"

"Sure," she replied and went back into the house.

I grinned at you, "gonna be a long evening."
 
Sunday Night - Sean's Place

The way you leered at me as I walked towards you assured me that you wanted me as much as I wanted you. "Thank you" I responded.

"Yes, we are! I haven't seen Kate in such a long time" that's when she came bursting out the back door.

Then you and Katie exchanged words and she retreated back into the house. As I was still standing next to you, I leaned up on my tippy-toes and whispered in your ear, "I want to jump you right now".

When Katie came back with the platter we all sat around drinking and eating and it turned out to be just like old times. except now we were able to drink. And I was having sex with her Dad now. Throughout the night, we kept stealing glances and my foot would sometimes playfully rub against her Dad's leg. If only I had the guts to steal him away for a quick kiss, or just to feel his hands on me. The alcohol was making me less inhibited. I hoped that I wouldn't let anything slip.
 
Last edited:
Thanks heavens Katie cannot read my mind. As much as I tried to focus on anything else, the food, the weather, the chit chat we were exchanging, my mind was solely on Megan, and how much I wanted you.

The little looks from you were both a comfort, that you wanted me too, and a tease. And each time you rubbed my leg with your foot, my cock would swell. I had never had a foot fetish or been particularly keen on the idea of foot sex, but I was so tempted to grab your foot and rub it against my cock under the table.

I was very glad I had worn loose shorts and snug underwear. We had gone through the first batch of sangria, and I made a second just to keep busy. I was having liberal helpings myself. Alcohol is supposed to depress the male sex drive, or so I hoped.

As I returned with the second pitcher, Katie, a bit tipsy at that point, had an idea, "Hey, why don't you stay over tonight Megan?" That would be ok, right dad?"

I glanced at you, my eyes widening a little, "uh, sure, that would be fine with me."

I was tempted to say more, but just didn't trust myself. I was having trouble reading your face, and continued, "unless you've got plans or something."

The thought of you in the house all night and us not being able to touch each other? WTF?
 
Sunday Night - Sean's Place

Everything had settled nicely as we continued on with our evening and I was at my most comfortable, even sneaking some foot rubs under the table with my lover, Katie's Dad, when all of a sudden Katie blurted out,

"Hey, why don't you stay over tonight Megan?" That would be ok, right dad?"

My stomach dropped when those words rang in my ear and I am sure the shocked look on my face was plain to see. All these thoughts began racing through my head when I finally responded after Kate's Dad said he was okay with it,

"well, I have work tomorrow and I didn't bring a change of clothes." But just as the words rolled off my tongue I added,

"we all have been drinking quite a bit so perhaps it is a good idea I should probably stay", the whole time looking at Katie as my foot ascended up to your shorts and my toes pushed under the leg of your shorts.

I didn't know how the sleeping arrangements were going to be, and it would be awkward that I might be sleeping in the same bed as Katie, even though it has been her father whom I have been sleeping with lately.

I flashed back to the old sleepover days when Katie and I would wear the skimpiest of pjs around the house. I'm sure her Dad didn't mind now that I'm thinking about it. We always talked about the cute boys we'd like to kiss until we feel asleep, sometimes in each other's arms.
 
Last edited:
Perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised when you agreed to stay over. You had been quite adventurous with me in our recent escapades. And then your foot made a concerted effort to work its way up my shorts. If my shorts had been shorter and baggier, you might have stood a chance, and I briefly wondered if you had ever given a foot job before. The thought sent my cock to swelling, as though it could worm its way down my shorts to your foot. I briefly chuckled at the thought, causing both of you to look at me curiously.

"Oh nothing, " I said casually, "just remembering past sleep overs you two had, how the giggling would last til all hours of the morning. Did you actually get any sleep?"

There was some giggling all the way round, and I continued, "So how are we going to do this? Katie just has a twin in her room. I have a queen, so how about you two take my bed and I will crash on the down here?"

As I said all this, I brought one hand to my lap and gave your foot a quick squeeze. When you didn't pull back, I casually guided it right over my cock and pressed it against my hardness.

The more I thought about it, the more excited I was that you were staying over. Perhaps there would be a window of opportunity for a rendezvous. MY eyes briefly flashed to yours. I would have paid money to know what you were thinking.
 
Sunday Night - Sean's Place

As we settled on the sleeping arrangements, I felt your hand grab my foot and pull it up towards your body until it rested upon what was unmistakably a very hard cock. I pressed my foot into it before rubbing it gently up and down the length as we talked as if nothing was happening beneath the surface of the table.

It was fun teasing Mr. Francis as we all sat around and talked but the sangria was definitely taking it's toll and I needed to be at work on time being that I have only been working there like two weeks. I removed my foot from between Kate's Dad's legs to stop it from going any further as I needed to wear these panties again tomorrow, at least until I got home. I stood and said,

"I think I should be off to bed, it's getting late. Do you have a large shirt for me to wear?" I almost began to walk towards the bedroom when I caught myself. It would have been strange if I had walked directly to Katie's Dad's room when supposedly I have never been to his place before. I glanced from Katie to her Dad and back again waiting for an answer.
 
Last edited:
"Uh, sure," I replied, a little slow of the uptake, between the sangria and arousal, "I am sure I have something, as long as you don't mind being a fashion victim."

Katie had picked up some plates and gone to the sink to rinse them, as I got up carefully. The bulge in my pants was obvious and quite uncomfortable as I stood. I could see your eyes taking note of it. I saw Katie's back was turned to us, so I grinned and raised my eyebrows at you, before beating a hasty retreat from the room, "I need to grab a couple things and I can give you the five cent tour while I am at it."

We could hear the sounds of dishes and water as we left the kitchen. I made a point of "showing" you the living room before we took the stairs up. "The bathroom, and down this way is my room. Let me get you a shirt."

We walked into the bedroom and immediately embraced, hard, holding our breaths to keep silent, our lips and bodies pressed together. It was an intense, heated kiss, that only further hardened my cock. Before we had a chance to do anything else, I heard a creak at the bottom of the stairs. We immediately parted. I opened a drawer and pulled out the first T shirt I could find. I handed it to you, saying, "this aught to fit."

A few seconds later, Katie entered the room, "You don't have to sleep on the couch. You could use my room."

I had no way of hiding now, so just hoped she wouldn't notice my erection. I had grabbed and old pair of boxers and a T shirt and was holding them strategically as I left the room. "No, its fine," I declined, "I can watch the game and you two can have your privacy."

I had seen you grinning through the whole conversation and resisted making some quip. I went to bathroom to grab my tooth brush and headed down stairs, "sleep well ladies."
 
Sunday Night - Sean's Place

I was hurriedly whisked away by you into the living room briefly before ascending the stairs to the bedrooms. Upon entering your bedroom, you spun around and kissed me urgently as our bodies slammed into one another. The kiss, although electrifying, was over as soon as it began. We heard Katie calling up the stairs and we tried to smooth ourselves over before she saw us.

I grabbed your t-shirt that had these words written upon it; "Pain is only temporary".

When Katie suggested you sleep in her room, I thought that killed any chance of me sneaking downstairs to at least steal a late night kiss. But you recovered well and stood by your original decision to sleep on the couch, although it will be kind of odd sleeping with his daughter, my best friend, Kate in his bed where we have had a few intimate moments.

I said thank you and slipped into the bathroom to change into my shirt. I decided to sleep without underwear as I would need to wear them in the morning on my way home to get ready for work. I heard you say goodnight through the door to Katie and then to me. I responded "goodnight" and heard you leave the room and the door close.

I stepped out and Katie just stared at me. I could have sworn she was checking me out, but perhaps she was just lost in thought. Then she said,

"you know Meggie, you have changed since I've last seen you. Girl, you look damn sexy. This guy must be something. Tell me about him".

but her eyes were almost leering as they moved up and down my body, it was almost weird, but I didn't pay it much mind.

"Oh, he's just a guy....nothing special" as I lied through my teeth. "I'm going to bed Kate".

I rolled down the sheet on the huge king size bed and laid down. I could smell Sean's scent on the shirt and sheets as I laid on my right side. Katie went into the bathroom and I closed my eyes. MY head was foggy from the sangria and I was drifting off to sleep when I felt Katie slip into the bed behind me. Remembering it was a huge bed, I was surprised when she snuggled right up close to me and rested her arm on mine.

"Good night Meggie" and then she kissed my shoulder.

I was taken a bit by surprise on how she snuggled right up to me being that we were in a king size bed. I could feel her breasts press into my back and her foot start to rub my leg. Kate then whispered to me,

"Meggie, have you ever been with another girl? You know, not like with me when we were younger. I mean, intimate-like?"

Wow! I didn't know how to respond. I had no idea that Katie was bi, or gay for that matter. I tried to get my thoughts straight but I could only feel my heart race and Katie's fingertips caressing my arm up and down at the same pace as her leg was stroking mine. The funny thing was that I was actually becoming aroused. Oh my god! I'm not wearing any underwear. What if she? In my state of nervous anxiety, I felt my hardened nipples rub against my lover's shirt as I stared straight ahead thinking about what if Katie wanted to kiss me. Did I want her to? Would I enjoy it? Would it feel different than a man's kiss? My pussy began to tingle at the mere thought of Katie's lips brushing against mine.
 
Last edited:
I went down to the half bath, changed and brushed my teeth. I went to the living room and flicked on the game. I settled down on the couch. I told myself not to get all excited. You were in the house, but odds were good you would not be able to sneak away for anything beyond a kiss, if that.

There would be other days.

The game was dull, and time passed. I channel surfed, then finally gave up and closed my eyes.
 
Katie

I waited for Megan's answers, as my hand gently caressed her arm and my leg stroked hers.

I meant it when I said she was sexy. I wanted her myself.

The way she said the guy was nothing special....I wanted to hope slightly that maybe she'd dressed up so sexily for me....a deep down hope that I tried my best not to let surface.

I would hate for her to reject me after all this time. She was taking her time answering me, but I didn't mind. Instead, I pressed a gentle fluttering kiss to her shoulder. "Take your time Meggie."
 
Sunday night - Sean's place

In my state of shock and apparent arousal, the only response I could utter was,

"no".

It was such a weak reply that I wasn't even sure of Katie had heard it but it was obvious to me that I was indeed aroused and flattered. What had become of me? Has my inner sexuality been awakened since moving and being on my own? Or was it Katie's Dad, whom I've have had a crush on since I was a teenager, who unleashed all this sexual energy? Whatever it was, I was truly enjoying all these new sexual experiences.

While I was contemplating all of this, Katie's hand had slid down my arm and was now gliding across my stomach over the large tee. Katie also snuggled in behind me and was spooning with me under the covers. I was beginning to feel flush and warm under the sheets but I dare not move. One part of me wanted to turn my face to Katie so that she could see my arousal. Another wanted me to gather my things and leave before we reached the point of no return. Or were we there already?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top