What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
retelling my zombie sex dream to Jounar and him being as turned on and freaked out by it as I was. *giggles*

Is that the one where you're having sex, and then zombies pour into the room from every angle and devour you before you can get off?

Yeah, that's like ninety percent of my sex dreams now. :D

So... a continuation from the Pissed thread, because while I'm still pissed about the poor Boston and the entire situation as it happened, this part is for smiles.

We got the kitten home yesterday afternoon, and we're calling him Cricket. He seems to be in remarkably good condition for what happened to him just 48 hours ago. He's really too young to be away from his mother - only 4-5 weeks old, at most, but he's figured out how to suck up soft food, and is scarfing a lot of it down!

Here's a pic of the little bugger. He's resting in a nice throw we have, and seems perfectly content to do a lot of lolling around, a little bit of finger-wrestling (and nibbling), and cuddling up with her between bouts of sleep. :rolleyes:

CIMG0031.jpg

Oh, yeah... he seems to have decided that our Corgi is his new mother. She's baffled by that, but gets concerned every time he whimpers or cries, and tries to figure out what's wrong. Oy!

L and me played in a mixed doubles tournament yesterday and made it into the 'grand final'!

We lost but it was really close and, more importantly, I think I played the best tennis of my life!!

Doubly cool because...it was my birthday! :D

And it made up for the three hours I spent in the emergency ward right after the match, lol.

So... a continuation from the Pissed thread, because while I'm still pissed about the poor Boston and the entire situation as it happened, this part is for smiles.

We got the kitten home yesterday afternoon, and we're calling him Cricket. He seems to be in remarkably good condition for what happened to him just 48 hours ago. He's really too young to be away from his mother - only 4-5 weeks old, at most, but he's figured out how to suck up soft food, and is scarfing a lot of it down!

Here's a pic of the little bugger. He's resting in a nice throw we have, and seems perfectly content to do a lot of lolling around, a little bit of finger-wrestling (and nibbling), and cuddling up with her between bouts of sleep. :rolleyes:

CIMG0031.jpg

Oh, yeah... he seems to have decided that our Corgi is his new mother. She's baffled by that, but gets concerned every time he whimpers or cries, and tries to figure out what's wrong. Oy!

Awwwwwws love love love

Is that the one where you're having sex, and then zombies pour into the room from every angle and devour you before you can get off?

Sort of.

zombies rule the world and we're just trying to survive. I'm totally rocking the Tomb Raider look with a knife in each boot, hand guns strapped to each thigh and one in the small of my back, and a huge ass rocket launcher type gun I carry/sling on my back. But when we're not running from zombies, we're fucking like rabbits.

At one point we were being chased and ran around a corner, we listened for a few minutes, then I straddled him and started grinding, he had one of my tits in his mouth, biting down hard, one hand on my other nipple pinching it with just about as much force, and the other hand over my mouth so we wouldn't be detected.

In another scene, he was pounding away at me, with me sitting on a desk, and a zombie comes up behind him. I pull out the gun from the small of my back, shoot said zombie in the head, and he never misses a beat.

Very strange...very hot

Sort of.

zombies rule the world and we're just trying to survive. I'm totally rocking the Tomb Raider look with a knife in each boot, hand guns strapped to each thigh and one in the small of my back, and a huge ass rocket launcher type gun I carry/sling on my back. But when we're not running from zombies, we're fucking like rabbits.

At one point we were being chased and ran around a corner, we listened for a few minutes, then I straddled him and started grinding, he had one of my tits in his mouth, biting down hard, one hand on my other nipple pinching it with just about as much force, and the other hand over my mouth so we wouldn't be detected.

In another scene, he was pounding away at me, with me sitting on a desk, and a zombie comes up behind him. I pull out the gun from the small of my back, shoot said zombie in the head, and he never misses a beat.

Very strange...very hot

Yes. Very strange and very hot. Born of being eaten alive by school and work, maybe?

Are you a fan of the AMC show "The Fucking Dead*"? Because I just can't get enough of it, and this reminds me of some of the tension. There's hot sex, but it's always filled with the possibility that, as someone has someone's something in his or her mouth, a zombie or zombies may charge in and put parts of both of them in his or her zombie mouth(s). Often sexual tension and undead tension mingle.

I'll also say that it gives me vivid dreams, but no zombie attractions, yet.

Your multitasking craziness would serve you well in a post-apocalyptic world, I'm betting.

Please post the Tomb Raider outfit.

*Note: Show is not actually called "The Fucking Dead."

L and me played in a mixed doubles tournament yesterday and made it into the 'grand final'!

We lost but it was really close and, more importantly, I think I played the best tennis of my life!!

Doubly cool because...it was my birthday! :D [/unquote]

At this point, I was all set to write, "Birthday pics, or it didn't happen. And you know what we mean by "birthday pics."

And it made up for the three hours I spent in the emergency ward right after the match, lol.

And now I am willing to suspend my disbelief and let you off the pics hook. Methinks there's more to this story than has yet met the pixel.

Getting to lay on the New England accent thicker than March maple syrup at a meeting tonight. Talking about the Red Sox can do that.

CIMG0031.jpg

He is so cute and looks like he already has an attitude. Glad he's settling in and that he's eating well. I hope he gives you lots of smiles and laughs :)

At this point, I was all set to write, "Birthday pics, or it didn't happen. And you know what we mean by "birthday pics."

Me and anyone who was around here July 8, 2009, yep ;)

And now I am willing to suspend my disbelief and let you off the pics hook. Methinks there's more to this story than has yet met the pixel.

LOL. It actually was one of my lesser ER moments. Mostly just a case of "nowhere else to go on a Sunday evening to deal with this and I reeeeeally don't want to wait until morning."

Ummmm THIS!!! Thanks! Sounds like the stuff that runs around in my head all night too!

He is so cute and looks like he already has an attitude. Glad he's settling in and that he's eating well. I hope he gives you lots of smiles and laughs :)
He is giving smiles and laughs, as is the *other* foster kitten, the one with the foreleg that was damaged in birth. *He* is a real riot, probably two months old, and typical kitten. It's hilarious when he wants to do something and his "floppy" arm won't let him. He tries two or three or four times, getting more pissed each time he fails, then sits back and growls at whatever it is for a moment, then runs off to find something else to get into.

SW did!

YAY ~ Super Kitty! :D

(and to SW for being such a humanitarian, as usual!)
:rose:
TBH, most of the humanitarianism is my darlin' partner. I just go along and give what help I can, and act as the recorder/reporter of the best and worst of what happens.

CIMG0031.jpg

I want a pic of a befuddled corgi mothering a 5-week old kitten, please.

(I don't believe that will violate any Lit rules. At least, not yet.)

Getting these personalized, well-crafted, lava-hot stories in my inbox lately.

:)

They toast my bagel, without electricity.

We're having our first real "monsoon" of the season! FINALLY! I love thunderstorms and they're really pretty cool here. Master and I watched from our balcony for a while, but it was still awfully hot out. But it's a start! The temp should break tomorrow, then the real fun should begin. We sit out and give a running commentary on the lightning. :D

he wants to do something and his "floppy" arm won't let him. He tries two or three or four times, getting more pissed each time he fails, then sits back and growls at whatever it is for a moment, then runs off to find something else to get into.

Animals are so good at showing us how to approach life and its challenges :)

He is giving smiles and laughs, as is the *other* foster kitten, the one with the foreleg that was damaged in birth. *He* is a real riot, probably two months old, and typical kitten. It's hilarious when he wants to do something and his "floppy" arm won't let him. He tries two or three or four times, getting more pissed each time he fails, then sits back and growls at whatever it is for a moment, then runs off to find something else to get into.

TBH, most of the humanitarianism is my darlin' partner. I just go along and give what help I can, and act as the recorder/reporter of the best and worst of what happens.

Well I am sure half the credit has to go to you as well :)

I had a ginger cat that has his leg removed after he was hit by a car for the second time (this is after numerous other mishaps). You would never have known as him and the cat next door continued to terrorise the neighourhood cats and dogs for years afterwards.

Well I am sure half the credit has to go to you as well :)

I had a ginger cat that has his leg removed after he was hit by a car for the second time (this is after numerous other mishaps). You would never have known as him and the cat next door continued to terrorise the neighourhood cats and dogs for years afterwards.
Oh... did I mention that your new AV is smokin' hot? :D I have a new appreciation for green now.

Read a tweet from Salman Rushdie this morning:

"Just read the first chapter of Fifty Shades of Tripe on the Amazon site. I don't think I am the intended reader for this 'work'".

Possibly the understatement of the year, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back