Long, Suckable Nipples

Taboolvr

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 27, 2014
Posts
276
While scrolling through fetish threads I've found and have been greatly enjoying the 'mature, big fully natural hangers!!' thread a lot lately, as well as a few others. But while I do love big, beautiful breasts, in all honesty, I'm really much more into nipples. I don't care if the breasts are big, small or medium. It's really the nipple that 'stands out' to me more than anything. I like them long and suckable. I like them to almost make my mouth water just by seeing them, in a Pavlovian response. The areola can be puffy or flat. But that nipple has to be outstanding. The Actress and model Bai Ling has gorgeous nipples. I also have a couple pics of other female celebs where there nipples are particularly amazing in those pics and will share them.

So this thread is for those of us who worship the long, suckable nipple. Please feel free to share pics or links to pics that you'd think the rest of us would enjoy as well. I'll start with some of my favorites.
 
Bai Ling on the beach

attachment.php
 
Anne Hathaway screencap from the movie Havoc

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
These look like they have definite potential if sucked!

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Whoops, sorry. Had a prohibited pic here...
 
Last edited:
This is a nice mix of my favorite things. Big, beautiful breasts, hanging while she leans forward, and nice nipples. Mmmmm

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Okay, so there are several to get everyone started. Feel free to talk about your favorites, tell what you like about nipples or share your own pics! Can't wait to see everyone's favorites!
 
The longest nipples in my experience were also on the largest breasts I had ever played with. Normally a watermelon type breast is too heavy and stretched for much nipple protrusion, except on this lovely BBW. Her breasts hung down a bit past her waist, heavy and full with the longest and largest diameter nipples of my experience. They were always turgid and when she was aroused, they didn't get larger, just a bit harder. Magnificent.
 
Back
Top