Ladies, need story help for first time waxing

tv46

Experienced
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Posts
30
Hi Ladies,

I am working on the third chapter of 'The Poker Party', and want to include a scene where Lucy decides to surprise David, her husband, with completely bald pussy, something she has never done before. Lucy is a petite blond, with a downy bush, that runs up the crack of her ass.

In Chapter one, Lucy learns that the guys last poker party got out of hand, and confronts David, who readily confesses to fucking Sally, the hostess, in the ass. Lucy gets off more than once as David recounts the tale, ending with David taking Lucy's virgin asshole.

In Chapter two, Lucy gets horny and calls her best friend Jane. They reminisce about their sexual encounters in college, leading to a threesome with Jane's husband Kevin. David comes home early and catches all three of them.

In Chapter three, Lucy and David fight over who has gotten the best of recent events. David relives the double ass fuck that goes down after he catches Lucy in her threesome. Lucy wins and decides to even up the score with a master/slave day. She starts by having David tongue her ass while she gets off with a vibrator, then watches David jack off over her tits and face, making David clean her up with his tongue. David is playing golf later in the day, and Lucy demands that David bring the other three guys to her so she can take three guys, one in each hole, while David watches.

I need some detail on waxing so I can make the scene realistic, and want to include a 'happy ending'.

What kind of facility do you go to for waxing, what is it like inside, where do they do the waxing, any special equipment?

Who does the waxing, do you get to choose?

How painful is it, what is the process, is special lotion used afterwards, is it reasonably to have sex shortly after getting waxed?

Is it reasonable to have the attendant get Lucy off after waxing?

Thanks in advance for any details you can provide.
 
Last edited:
You want truth correct?...

What kind of facility do you go to for waxing, what is it like inside, where do they do the waxing, any special equipment?

It is a nail salon. They charge you 40 for the Brazilian and 10 for the "back strip" as they call it. A little asian woman, slathers on warm wax with a wooden tongue depressor. She puts a piece of fabric on and rips the hairs out by the root. You cry. It hurts like a MF. You will have tiny drops of blood after from the hairs being ripped from the follicles. There are no happy endings ever. It is like assuming there would be a happy ending during birth.

Who does the waxing, do you get to choose?

No, which ever little asian woman not currently doing a pedicure.

How painful is it, what is the process, is special lotion used afterwards, is it reasonably to have sex shortly after getting waxed?

Painfull... like breaking your little toe but sucking it up because you know they don't do anything for a broken little toe anyway. Sex is fine but you will still have the little dots of dried blood all over your mound until you shower.

Is it reasonable to have the attendant get Lucy off after waxing?

No, way, no how, would never ever happen.
 
Tough to make that erotic, how about higher end spas, with maybe a full body treatment of some kind.
 
Well, you can go to most nail salons and get your bits waxed, as aptly described in another posting. However, you can also go to higher end salons for a bit more upscale version, specially designed chairs and nicer lotion afterwards to apply to your ouchy parts. You could probably choose your waxer if you made an appointment ahead of time. It hurts like a SOB. It bleeds. Some providers suggest you abstain for 12 to 24 hours afterward. In real life, you'd not get that happy ending, but I have read some stories where you did. The J Sisters in NY are famous for waxing. If you google them you can get reviews and a little more information.
 
Tv46, why not go get waxed at the kind of place you're envisioning yourself so you can describe it from first hand experience?
 
Tv46, why not go get waxed at the kind of place you're envisioning yourself so you can describe it from first hand experience?

Cute.

I'm beginning to think there is little appetite for such a scene. Not very important to the story. Thanks for the feedback.
 
It's not like the whole thing is realistic up to this waxing thing..

just leave out the pain and blood.

oh.. and leave out where the spa tech asks you to hold that little bit of belly fat so the skin is tight.. making you feel as if salad every day for the past year just wasn't enough..
that just never feels sexy

or how she leans over your girl parts with tweezers to collect any strays, picking at your mons like a toddler playing in the sand..
that just prolongs the event
;)

actually.. my spa girl told me about a time where she had to turn away a client because of "some kind of infection down there."
omg.. imagine having to tell some woman about her funk and not even getting paid for it. (this is why nursing is so much better)

lol.. having been coiffed by a previous boyfriend and finding it a bit erotic.. maybe it's something you could have the two of them do at home
 
Cute.

I'm beginning to think there is little appetite for such a scene. Not very important to the story. Thanks for the feedback.

It was an honest question/suggestion. People say "write what you know" because it usually makes for much better writing.

A waxing scene will probably go over better with the BDSM story audience. However, even then, I'd suggest getting yourself waxed first so you can more accurately describe the process and sensations (even if they're going to end up highly eroticized in your story). There's plenty about waxing that could be perceived as erotic by the right audience (e.g. some people who enjoy power play, sensation play, sadists, masochists).
 
waxing

I have done it, and it sucks. Now I shave. Or, if he's in the mood, hubby shaves it for me. (I do the landing strip). And that ALWAYS leads to all kinds of fun. I recommend that approach!
 
Well, you can go to most nail salons and get your bits waxed, as aptly described in another posting. However, you can also go to higher end salons for a bit more upscale version, specially designed chairs and nicer lotion afterwards to apply to your ouchy parts. You could probably choose your waxer if you made an appointment ahead of time. It hurts like a SOB. It bleeds. Some providers suggest you abstain for 12 to 24 hours afterward. In real life, you'd not get that happy ending, but I have read some stories where you did. The J Sisters in NY are famous for waxing. If you google them you can get reviews and a little more information.

Good lord almighty! Where are you ladies getting waxed?? It should NOT, I repeat, NOT bleed. That's terrible.

I go to J Sisters regularly to get waxed completely bare and I can tell you a few things. It IS painful, especially around the mons/lips/crease of pussy area, but actually getting your ass crack waxed doesn't hurt that much at all. Apparently there are less nerve endings there.

-they spread melted wax in sections using one of those wood tongue depressors, then apply muslin fabric to the wax then rip the wax off and the hair with it. Very painful, but then again sometimes pain and hot wax can be a turn-on.

-you have to get into all sorts of awkward positions for them to get all of the areas. That includes holding your legs open, and getting onto all fours so they can wax your asshole. Sort of humiliating, but sometimes humiliation is a turn-on.

-when it's done your skin is very red/puffy/sensitive and they put some sort of astringent on it to keep follicles from getting inflamed/infected. Sometimes the person doing this rubs this into your skin. Usually, you're trying too hard not to be embarrassed/in pain to think this is in anyway sensual, but I suppose in some cases it could be.

Is it realistic to get a happy ending? Hell no. Is it possible? Anything's possible. Most women just want to get out of there as soon as possible. I do know that when I described some of the positions I have to get into so my woman can wax me to my BF, he got super turned on, but then again he's never been waxed.

Doing some personal research is not such a bad idea… ;)
 
Is it her first time being waxed, or is she a veteran?

A lot of places that do the kind of waxing you're thinking about will wax men as well.
 
There are no happy endings ever. It is like assuming there would be a happy ending during birth.

I dunno, maybe if one is not pain. And women have certainly been known to orgasm giving birth. :)

ETA: Google it and make the rest of it up. I did, in Marion Turns Me Out.
 
Last edited:
Good lord almighty! Where are you ladies getting waxed?? It should NOT, I repeat, NOT bleed. That's terrible.

hahaha.. that made me laugh.

I will say that my "landscaper" uses a hard wax. It's a little nicer to the skin. She doesn't use muslin strips, but just pulls the wax off shortly after applying it.
She also provides a sterile gauze with a few drops of rose oil (instead of an astringent) for me to apply before putting panties back on. It's not a terrible experience.
 
Why rose oil? I've seen tea tree oil based lotions, but rose oil is something new for me.
 
Why rose oil? I've seen tea tree oil based lotions, but rose oil is something new for me.

you just need an oil as a lubricant. specifically, rose oil has anti-inflammatory properties and can act as an antiseptic. It also has calming properties similar to those found in lavender.
 
Mhm... I'd heard that rose oil was skin-safe, like lavender (when putting it on undiluted), but not about its properties. :)
 
ok, as someone who has provided waxing services it is pretty unsexy. I usually ask clients to take a pain reliever prior to the service. I have an ointment that will numb the skin. When I get to work.. it is that.. work.. my job is to remove every bit of hair quickly, efficiently and with as little pain to the client as possible. Occasionally there can be some blood spots. And yes I will ask a client to hold their skin tight and do some deep breathing. I think guys think this is a way sexier service than it is.

When I train a new technician I remind them that this is like removing hair from any other part of the body. You have to be nonchalant and professional in order for the client to feel relaxed (as much as you can be knowing hot melted wax will be not only applied to your privates but then the hair will get yanked out). Clients rebook because the benefits outweigh the pain..
 
It's not like the whole thing is realistic up to this waxing thing..

just leave out the pain and blood.

oh.. and leave out where the spa tech asks you to hold that little bit of belly fat so the skin is tight.. making you feel as if salad every day for the past year just wasn't enough..
that just never feels sexy

or how she leans over your girl parts with tweezers to collect any strays, picking at your mons like a toddler playing in the sand..
that just prolongs the event
;)

agreed, agreed, agreed!!!

i guess anything can be sexy in a story--after all, a first date can be nerve wracking, awkward, etc... but it can also be the beginning of something great.

focus on the outcome, avoid the worst stuff, and use the embarrassing stuff if it fits your story!

Clients rebook because the benefits outweigh the pain..

that's getting waxed in a one sentence summary!
 
I need some detail on waxing so I can make the scene realistic, and want to include a 'happy ending'.

A happy ending sounds like a bad idea. Generally, after getting waxed for the first time the area will be swollen and red. It is unadvised to have sex of any kind as it may introduce sweat and bacteria in the area that could lead to infection. We all know infections are sexy. :rolleyes:

What kind of facility do you go to for waxing, what is it like inside, where do they do the waxing, any special equipment?

Some may go to a salon that offers the service along with hair, nails, and spa type treatments. It's suggested to go to a facility with well trained technicians. There are facilities set up for just waxing. The scenery varies, most will have a relaxing spa-like feel. The waxing center I visit has a minimal decor.

Rooms are private and contain medical type beds with paper (or cloth) covers that are changed for each client. The wax varies, some use soft wax that requires a muslin strip, some use hard wax that dries and does not require the strip. The hard wax is less messy, and generally easier to work with and less painful than soft wax.


Who does the waxing, do you get to choose?

Depending on where you go, you can choose who does the waxing. This varies from place to place.

How painful is it, what is the process, is special lotion used afterwards, is it reasonably to have sex shortly after getting waxed?

The first time is the most painful. It is suggested that women should not get waxed in the morning or a week before their period because it is more painful at these times. Taking a pain reliever a half hour to an hour before going can help to minimize inflammation.

The process usually goes something like this:
-Make appointment, show up for appointment
-Fill out a small form with medically related questions (are you allergic to? Do you have any conditions that might? Etc.)
-Go to private room where you're left alone to undress to the appropriate amount (they give you time to do this and get comfortable. Some places provide paper panties.)
-When the tech. comes back she will check with you on exactly what kind of waxing treatment you're getting, then tell you how to position yourself.
-positions range from putting legs in a "butterfly" type position, or putting leg in that position and keeping the other straight. If getting the back side, you can raise your knees to your chest or get on your hands and knees.
-The process is clinical and professional. They test the heat, swipe the wax on, rip it off and continue until done. Small talk may happen during this.
-Any strays will be plucked out with tweezers
-When she's finished, she may smooth on a spray or lotion to help sooth the area. Usually just on the thigh, no crevices.
-You're left alone to get dressed and you come out to pay when you're ready. It's nice to tip your tech.

As I mentioned above, it's not a good idea to have sex for at least 24 hours after getting waxed. Also avoid sun, pools, saunas and anything else that might introduce bacteria/irritation to the area. It's going to be bright red, sore, and not very pretty after the first time. It's really going to look rather angry.

:mad: <---like that


Is it reasonable to have the attendant get Lucy off after waxing?

In the real world, no. Not at all. In fact, after the experience, you feel like an ogre. You've just had more hair ripped out than you previously thought you had and you feel a little like Sasquatch. Story wise? Leave out all the unpleasant stuff and have at it.

Thanks in advance for any details you can provide.


Experiences vary so this is just a run down of could happen. After the first wax, usually it's less painful and redness lasts for less and less amounts of time. Also, keeping up maintenance is important. Keep the area clean and dry and avoid tight clothing right after a wax. Exfoliate the area and keep it clean to help avoid ingrown hair.

Definitely try getting waxed for yourself, tv46. You will surely be able to produce a better scene with real world knowledge.
 
Last edited:
Just make it up. If I told my wife that I fucked Sally in the butt, she definitely isn't going to punish me be letting me hump her virgin butthole.
 
My two cents:

What kind of facility do you go to for waxing, what is it like inside, where do they do the waxing, any special equipment?

I go to a nail or hair salon. The technician is usually a young female. I have had experiences where the woman makes me feel awful about myself (that was the hair salon) and others where she makes me feel comfortable and relaxed (my current place) and others where it's just as awkward as it has to be, but she attempts to make it comfortable.

Who does the waxing, do you get to choose?

I've never been able to choose. Most of the places I've been there's only been one technician available on any given day.

How painful is it, what is the process, is special lotion used afterwards, is it reasonably to have sex shortly after getting waxed?

The first time you have to fill out a medical form, and I at least was certain that everybody was watching and judging me as I entered the building, filled out the form and afterwards left. It's not true. These places always offer a variety of services, so no-one knows what you're there for except you, the technician and the receptionist (although most places I've been to, the receptionist and the technician were the same person).

The first time was actually not the most painful for me. It was almost the worst. The worst was when I'd decided to save money by shaving instead for a year or so. My first wax after that year of shaving was awful. I will never shave again. Shaving makes the hairs grow back thicker.

I've had soft wax, chocolate wax and hard wax. Chocolate wax was less painful, but took longer. Hard wax is the best, and is what my current technician uses.

To do the back strip, I don't go up on all fours, I roll on my side with one knee pulled towards my chest, and she has me pull my butt cheek upwards.

The first time took maybe 35-40 mins. The second time took longer because I freaked out after she'd put the wax on and told her to stay away from me! It took some time for her to calm me down! The pain in my memory was worse than in reality, and it makes a funny story to tell now. Now I'm in and out in 15 minutes, and go only 5 times a year or so, because my hair grows back finer and sparser each time.

Other people have described the tweezers and miniscule spots of blood (which are perfectly normal). My technician doesn't rub the lotion, she leaves the room and lets me do that. It's actually a hair growth inhibitor as well as a soothing lotion.

Occasionally there are little bits of wax left stuck to my skin.

Afterwards it looks angry, splotchy, puffy, and red. Sex and exercise are not recommended to pretect from infection, as has been mentioned.

After the first time, it took a few days for everything to feel normal again. The smoothness is lovely. Now, I usually feel fine (and very sexy) by the evening if I've had it done in the morning, but it took a long time to get to that stage.

Is it reasonable to have the attendant get Lucy off after waxing?


Definitely not the first time. I absolutely agree that you should try it.

However, at this point for me, a decade later, it's a quick and mostly comfortable experience for me. It could be very sexy if the woman were to rub the lotion in, maybe suggest I shower (if it were more of a spa-type facility), and then come back for more lotion...then I could definitely see it getting sexy :)
 
Hi Ladies,


I need some detail on waxing so I can make the scene realistic, and want to include a 'happy ending'.

What kind of facility do you go to for waxing, what is it like inside, where do they do the waxing, any special equipment?

Who does the waxing, do you get to choose?

How painful is it, what is the process, is special lotion used afterwards, is it reasonably to have sex shortly after getting waxed?

Is it reasonable to have the attendant get Lucy off after waxing?

Thanks in advance for any details you can provide.

I go to a spa that specialized in waxing. While there I see one particular Esthetician. She is an older lady and very sweet. Before I go I take ibuprofin.

I go into a room that looks sort of like and office, and in there is a medical table with a fondu pot, rags, Shea butter, tweezers, and probably some other stuff next to it.

We usually chitchat and discuss what I want waxed and how if anything I want the area "styled" (landing strip, heart, etc...).
Then she applied wax, places a strip of cloth, and tugs away the hair. Most of it isn't actually that painful; and I was surprised that the hair right above the public bone was the most painful of all.
One part of the process it tucking my legs up so that the hair leading to my backside can be waxed. That's not painful, but it is uncomfortable.
There is also tweezing to get the occasional errant hair.
Finally when it's done I'm given a wooden paddle with Shea Butter on it and a hot wet rag.

As far as post waxing play...
I don't have sex for two days after getting waxed. It's just not comfortable and I have sensitive skin. However I do masturbate (with a fair amount of care) after being waxed. So it's not like it's not doable.
After waxing the skin is super sensitive to the touch. Too sensitive for the first two days, but after that the sensation of sex is certainly heightened.

As for as a happy ending from the waxer... I would find it believable to have the waxer instead of offering some Shea Butter started applying it (him?)self and along with that application gave the person a hand job. It would be soon enough after that the adrenaline still has the area largely immune to pain, and the Shea Butter seems like it would help.
 
Don't listen to these women that tell you to go and get waxed. Trust them, it hurts like hell. It's awful. Nothing could be worse. I've never had my vagina waxed (I'm a guy), but I've had my chest waxed and it fucking hurt. It's awful and the worst.
 
Back
Top