Female Masturbation

soflabbwlvr

Literotica Guru
I remember reading several years ago about women who could masturbate by crossing their legs and then swinging their feet. The foot motion traveled up the leg and created friction on the clit, leading to orgasm. Are there any women here who can do this? Is this just another urban myth? My girlfriend at that time said she could do it, but she was unsuccessful whenever she tried to show me. If there are any ladies here who have done this, I have a few questions:

How, precisely, do you do it?

How long does it take?

How intense is the orgasm compared to other methods of masturbation?

Can you do it without being detected?

I'm working on a new story, but I don't want to include this scene if it's all bullshit.

How, precisely, do you do it? I can do it by squeezing my thighs together regardless of whether or not my legs are crossed.

How long does it take? I've never timed myself, but I'd say that like most orgasms, it depends on what's inspiring me in the first place.

How intense is the orgasm compared to other methods of masturbation? See the second part of my previous answer. It's not my preferred method of masturbating.

Can you do it without being detected? Yes. :)

I have done it. with and without legs crossed. It varies a lot on how long it takes. Sometimes I feel good but I don't climax. My panties get plenty wet though.

I can do this by tightening and relaxing my muscles too. I use my Luna balls for better strength and control down there. Just their motion makes me orgasm as I walk. It's a wonderfully sexy feeling.

How, precisely, do you do it? I can do it by squeezing my thighs together regardless of whether or not my legs are crossed.

How long does it take? I've never timed myself, but I'd say that like most orgasms, it depends on what's inspiring me in the first place.

How intense is the orgasm compared to other methods of masturbation? See the second part of my previous answer. It's not my preferred method of masturbating.

Can you do it without being detected? Yes. :)

My answers are identical to Eilan's. I can only add that a lot depends on mood. Sometimes it's easy, and sometimes it's not so easy. You know, sometimes you put in your quarter and nothing comes out...

Thank you for your responses. It appears that the leg crossing thing may be rare, but clenching the muscles in the upper thighs is fairly common. A couple follow up questions, if I may?

Can you do this sitting upright in an office chair, or would there be a degree of slouching involved?

Does clothing matter? I.e., would it make a difference if you were wearing slacks or a dress? Panties, pantyhose, or nothing at all underneath?

Could you do it with someone else in the room? Would the presence of others in close proximity be inhibiting or exciting?

Thanks again for your help.

Can you do this sitting upright in an office chair, or would there be a degree of slouching involved?

upright is ok

Does clothing matter? I.e., would it make a difference if you were wearing slacks or a dress? Panties, pantyhose, or nothing at all underneath?

hmm for me i dont think so

Could you do it with someone else in the room? Would the presence of others in close proximity be inhibiting or exciting?

yeah but sometimes i have to hide my face cos i somewhat blush. onetime someone asked if i have a fever.

Thank you for your responses. It appears that the leg crossing thing may be rare, but clenching the muscles in the upper thighs is fairly common. A couple follow up questions, if I may?

Any time. That's what the "How To" section is for, IMHO.

Upright, and leaning forward slightly, works best for me.

Never tried "nothing at all" but everything else worked. It helps if I'm wearing something like a shawl, or a full dress, that I can cram between my legs to increase the pressure on my vulva, but it's not a deal-breaker.

Depends on the people! But I've had fun doing it with others in the room, or on the bus or train, especially if I know I'm not going to see them again. I can add them to the fantasy without fear of entanglements.

I can do it but in a different way. On a stranding exercise apparatus. When I simply lift my dangling legs to my chest it happens. I'm not clenching thighs or rubbing anything. Within 30 seconds.

I can do it but in a different way. On a stranding exercise apparatus. When I simply lift my dangling legs to my chest it happens. I'm not clenching thighs or rubbing anything. Within 30 seconds.

If I could do this, I would have abs of steel!:D

If I could do this, I would have abs of steel!:D

Me, too!

This thread did spark some curiosity about something. I assume that a lot of guys watch this thread, so perhaps they can answer this:

Can men achieve orgasms by similar means, or do their penises require more stimulation than that? I remember hearing about a guy that could go from flaccid to ejaculation without once touching his genitals, but that was strictly third-hand, at best (no pun intended, but pretty damned funny nonetheless, now that I reflect on it).

No man I've ever slept with had that ability. They all required some friction on their penises to get hard and stay hard. And no woman I've talked to has confessed to knowing somebody with that ability. So guys, step up and tell us: can you do it? Or do you know somebody who has claimed to be able to do it?

Me, too!

This thread did spark some curiosity about something. I assume that a lot of guys watch this thread, so perhaps they can answer this:

Can men achieve orgasms by similar means, or do their penises require more stimulation than that? I remember hearing about a guy that could go from flaccid to ejaculation without once touching his genitals, but that was strictly third-hand, at best (no pun intended, but pretty damned funny nonetheless, now that I reflect on it).

No man I've ever slept with had that ability. They all required some friction on their penises to get hard and stay hard. And no woman I've talked to has confessed to knowing somebody with that ability. So guys, step up and tell us: can you do it? Or do you know somebody who has claimed to be able to do it?
Have gotten off while hiking, but although no hands, there was some rhythmic friction in my shorts. Also there is the occasional wet dream where I dream about having sex and cum in my sleep.

That is what being close to 40 gets you. When I was younger I could almost just by thinking about it. My panties were wet atleast half the time. Sex drive decreases with age. Just a fact of life I guess.

Quite the opposite for me. So no, not really.

Quite the opposite for me. So no, not really.

Me, too. I'm aware that I'm still a little young to really be expressing any opinions on the matter; But my sex drive has definitely increased over the last decade. :D

OP: I can do this. Or at least something along these lines.
I'm not entirely sure if the swinging of the legs is the catalyst that leads to orgasm, or a byproduct of the movement involved......huh.

me, my thighs, and i happily together

I remember reading several years ago about women who could masturbate by crossing their legs and then swinging their feet. The foot motion traveled up the leg and created friction on the clit, leading to orgasm. Are there any women here who can do this? Is this just another urban myth? My girlfriend at that time said she could do it, but she was unsuccessful whenever she tried to show me. If there are any ladies here who have done this, I have a few questions:

How, precisely, do you do it?

> for me, this is the easiest way to get myself off; best way that works for me is with my legs tightly crossed high near my pelvis, leaning forward and on the edge of a chair (the extra pressure of the chair helps), but it can also be lying down on my stomach, and a number of other "positions"; I've done it forever.... and frequently in public

How long does it take?

> depends on what I'm reading or writing ;-)

How intense is the orgasm compared to other methods of masturbation?

> varies; often more intense than any other

Can you do it without being detected?

> absolutely! though I've wondered what my face looks like (trying to keep a straight/mildly interested face on while doing it can be challenging)

Unfortunately, this is the only way my wife can masturbate to orgasism...even then only briefly, if at all.

I said to her, I think the reason she can't organism normally during sex with her legs apart is because she unknowingly trained herself when growing up to only cross her legs to orgasism under the bed sheets to avoid being found out in a strict catholic family

She has many hangups to conquer before she can let go of herself

Last edited:
Can't do it any more
That is what being close to 40 gets you. When I was younger I could almost just by thinking about it. My panties were wet atleast half the time. Sex drive decreases with age. Just a fact of life I guess.

I can't agree that sex drive decreases with age. I know that's the theory but it doesn't always work out like that. One of my girlfriends in her later 50s could cum simply by me caressing her neck, just under the hairline, and her ears. Another, same sort of age, from me kissing and biting her nipples. I haven't had a girlfriend in that age range who hasn't been soaking wet long before I've even touched her below the waist. All of them have said that their best sex has been after the age of 50. In fact, there are experts who reckon that women's sex drive starts to ramp up just as men's starts to decline! :(

A drop in libido can be caused by all sorts of things and it's worth taking it further. It certainly shouldn't be happening in your 30s. Please don't just write it off as a "fact of life".

Have gotten off while hiking, but although no hands, there was some rhythmic friction in my shorts. Also there is the occasional wet dream where I dream about having sex and cum in my sleep.

Thanks for your answer. It's the only one on this thread, so I think I'll start a thread about it elsewhere.

Inquiring minds want to know...

Back