The Photographer

AndreaSubbie

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Posts
4,060
As she wandered round the exhibition, Andrea couldn't help a feeling of pride at how well her work looked. OK, it may not be the best, and they hadn't had it finally assessed yet, but she was pretty sure it deserved a high grade.

The other photographers' work was also, she had to admit, but then her school had a pretty good reputation when it came to photography. It was possibly one of the school's most successful exam subjects; it was certainly Andrea's. If she didn't get a top grade in photography, she wouldn't in her other subjects, that was for sure!

She didn't think things could get any better. Her portfolio was finished, they only had a few weeks of term left then they'd break up for the summer, her other exams were over, it was time to think of getting a temporary job soon to earn some cash.

Maybe she might try working the other side of the camera for a bit? As a model? Discrete, tasteful obviously! After all, she was slim, and looked it in this button front medium length blue summer dress, had nice dark hair that contrasted well with her pale skin even when in a ponytail like now, and she knew what made a good portrait.

She carried on wandering through the crowd, sipping her juice (wine was for staff and the important visitors) grinning at her friends and being nice to anyone who talked to her.
 
There was a momentary sadness as he watched the taxi bore her away. She had been so delightful, had strived to please him, but she had completed her time at Kirk Haven Abbey and it was her time to go. Kirk Haven was not a religious abbey, well not sense the reign of Henry the 8th, but the home and studio of Byron Shelly Batard. Byron, Shelly what had his mother been thinking when she had named him. Where she had been a romantic that lived in the words of Lord Byron and Shelly Batard was a more visual creature. Most of the world knew him as B. S. Batard or simply Batard. He ran his fingers through his ginger hair as he watched her taxi fade from sight. There was a touch of sliver at his temples. He was not overly tall at 5’ 11” but there was something about his presence that made him seem much taller. To look at Batard one could easily see that he was a well muscled and fit man, yet his most striking feature were his gold flexed hazel eyes, eyes that seemed to look right through you, to see your most hidden thoughts and to lay bear your very soul to his gaze.

“Knowles I do believe that it is time to find a new intern for the summer.”

Batard paused a moment before he continued.

“ You know how I hate a quiet house Knowles.”

“ Yes Sir.”


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Head Mistress stepped to the podium.


May have your attention this year we have a very special guest to judge the photography project the world renowned Photographer Sir B.S. Batard. He will judge the merits of your works and to if any of you truly impress him You may find that you have won a summer internship with the Master.”


The Head raised her hands for silence.

” Now Ladies be so kind as to stand by your projects.”

Batard did not speak to he young hopefuls as he made his first round of the auditorium. He was not only studying the quality of each students work but also to study each girl, her figure and her poise.

By the time Batard was making his second round he had discarded all but two young girls as either lacking talent or lacking that certain something he so enjoyed. It can down to a buxom little blonde and a petite little brunette. Batard came to the buxom blonde her work was technically correct in all aspects and yet it appeared to him to be to mechanical, and when he looked into her blue eyes he saw a certain boldness in them. Then he moved on to the little brunette. Her work was less technical but it possessed a naïve innocence to it that was genuine and he saw that innocence mirrored in her eyes.

“ Miss Kay is it?..............”

His dark golden hazel eyes held the girl’s captive in his unblinking gaze.

“…….Have you ever thought of becoming a professional Photographer”

Those dark eyes smiled down into hers.

“……..If so I have an internship open for this summer at Kirk Haven Abby.”

His eyes never left Andrea’s as he waited her answer.
 
Last edited:
Andrea

Andrea just blinked at him.

And yes its true, your jaw really can just fall open! Shutting her mouth with a snap, she stammered, "Er, no .. well, not really .. um ..yes...of course I'd love to .. I'd be honoured ..oh!" she felt herself being swallowed by those eyes, those knowing, penetrating eyes.

Her hand rose to cover her mouth and she glanced from him to the Headmistress and back .. was she really being offered the internship? It seemed yes!

"Oh Sir, I'll be a good student! I'll work hard! .. I don't know what to say! Thank you Sir!" she gushed, still captivated by those amazing eyes.
 
"Er, no .. well, not really .. um ..yes...of course I'd love to .. I'd be honoured ..oh!"

How adorable this sweet beauty was her flawless cheeks kissed by a maidenly blush as she stammered and fell over her words. Her moist ripe lips “O”ed so sensually as this stunning young beauty looked between her head Mistress and the world renowned Photographer as if what he was offering was too good to be true.

"Oh Sir, I'll be a good student! I'll work hard! .. I don't know what to say! Thank you Sir!"

Andrea soft green eyes were so beautifully expressive a clear innocent widow to her soul. Batard saw in those clear emerald depth not the slightest hint of guile of deceit in them.

“You will be required to live at Kirk Haven Abbey for the summer Miss Kay I trust that will not present a problem and you may be a half a term late in returning to your studies here at the Academy of Beaus Arts if you prove to be as talented as I believe you may be young lady.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Byron Batard remembered the softness of the girl’s hand the way her firm young breasts strained against the virginal white of her school blouse. He wrinkled his nose at the memory of Andrea’s dark rimed glasses, then a smile bowed his lips as he wondered now many boys never saw beyond them to the incredible beauty hidden just behind those dark frames.

“Knowles Miss Kay should be arriving today show her to the Blue room as I do believe it will best suit her pale complexion I am sure before the summer is over our young Miss will graduate to the Red room.”

Knowles had been Batard’s butler and jack of all trades for the last ten years and his eyes sparkled with anticipation at a new intern to be trained by the Master.

When Andrea arrived at the gothic Abby on the northern edge of the Barren’s moors it was obvious that Kirk Haven was very isolated indeed. The petite beauty was met by an ebony giant. Knowles showed her to the Blue room which was dominated by a four poster canopy bed and a bath chamber that contained not a tub but a sunken bath that was more like a small pool.

“ Lord Batard is expecting you in the studio Miss Kay and be sure to bring the portfolio of your latest work


When The young girl arrived in the studio Batard simply directed her to place the photos of her portfolio on the light table. He studied them for the better part of an hour. He discussed each picture in depth and how it failed to measure up. His body press against her’s at times, or his hand brushed the side of Andrea’s breast as he pointed out this or that to her

“Not your best work Miss Kay, but this one is good..”

The picture was a simple shot of Andrea and a friend taken by a timer.


“You need to shoot what you see not what you know is there. Just like this one.”

He rubbed his chin for a moment.

“Have you ever really been on the other side of the lens Miss Kay?”
 
Andrea

Andrea knew that the Internship was residential, which sounded quite fun! As she told Mum all about it that night she was just so excited, and Mum was proud of her. It was like winning a scholarship .. no, it was winning a scholarship!

They packed her bag together, putting in plenty of t shirts and shorts and undies, since they expected her to be working hard, and didn't know the laundry situation!

When they saw the entrance they were a bit overwhelmed, but Mum kissed her goodbye and Andrea made her way in. It was even more impressive inside, like a museum and hotel combined.

The towering Reception guy led her to a pretty blue room which was better than any hotel her mum had told her about. Se unpacked, put on a yellow t shirt and pale blue shorts and sandals, and hurried down with her portfolio to meet the Master.

"Er, Sir? I have the photos?" she said nervously as she entered the room and laid them out for him.

He seemed very meticulous as he studied them and commented. He knew so much! He was so absorbed it seemed he didn't even realise he was brushing against her young body, and kept leaning across her, his hand touching her breasts! She didn't say anything, of course, she was so overawed at having the Great Man critique her work.

Andrea was glad he liked the picture with her in it, and nodded at his advice.

"Er, I've posed for a few friends trying out portrait work, but not really been in front of the camera .. if you want I'll do it ..well obviously I'll do anything you want .. I mean, I'm here to learn from you, Sir .. oh!" she blushed, falling over her words again!
 
Batard savored the sweet innocence of his newest protégé from her eagerness to please him to her almost devoted enthusiasm as she almost hung on his every word of praise or criticism of her work. Yet it was not only Andrea’s work that caught his well practice eye. He was quite pleased with the selection of her attire, the little yellow t-shirt that accented the firm curve of her firm young breasts, the way her little blue shorts molded to the seductive curve of the young brunette’s tight little derrière and displayed her gorgeous long legs. Batard noticed how the girl’s soft emerald green eyes sparkled with each little complement he lavished on her work. When he asked Andrea if she had ever worked the other side of the lens the gorgeous young brunette innocently answered,

"Er, I've posed for a few friends trying out portrait work, but not really been in front of the camera .. if you want I'll do it ..well obviously I'll do anything you want .. I mean, I'm here to learn from you, Sir .. oh!"

Batard smiled down into Andrea’s soft shimmering eyes as once more the nervous little Miss seemed to trip over her words as they came bubbling across her soft moist lips. Oh yes my dear girl by the time I am through with you, you will do anything I want He thought and yet nothing in Batard’s manner or expression gave the slightest hint of his plans for young Miss Kay.

“Perhaps you should Miss Kay as it would give you a better feel for your model.”

When he did spoke his dark deep rich voice seemed to reach out, to caress Andrea’s senses, and carried a subtitle note of authority.

The day slipped away as Batard continued to evaluate Andrea’s work and as he drew out some of his own work to highlight a point he was making. The work that he chose slowly became more sensual more seductive in nature and the subjects were always attractive young beauties. The last in the series were black and white photos that featured full fontal nudity.

“ Lord Batard it is six and dinner will be served at eight so if you and Miss Kay wish to dress for dinner…….”

The ebony giant lets his words trail off.

“Thank you Knowles.”

Again that deep rich commanding voice so dark so sensual.

“Miss Kay……..”

Batard cocked his head as if he were studying the gorgeous young beauty before him.

“Miss Kay what do your friends call you? If we are going to be working together Miss Kay does seem a bit formal.”
Knowles stood there watching the Master at work as he slowly built a familiarity with his latest victim. While the Master had been busy with the young beauty Knowles had been busy making sure that the private viewing room that looked into The Bath room of Andrea’s room was ready so the Master could watch the unveiling of the young beauty as she innocently bathed before dinner. The ebony giant wondered if this young innocent even possessed an evening gown. He marveled at the ease with which Batard then asked,

“You do have an Evening gown and heels with you.”

Then playing his role to perfection Byron Batard allowed just a hint of a blush to kiss his cheek and then added a bit shyly.

“If not my dear there are several of varying sizes in the studio I am sure you will find something to your liking.”
 
Andrea

"Its andi," she replied, "my friends call me andi, Sir," with a nervous laugh, hoping he didn't disapprove, adding,"but I'll answer to anything you like Sir?"

“You do have an Evening gown and heels with you.”

Oh my! Andreas heart sank as she realised that she was about to let him down. How could she? Why didn't she think he would dress for dinner like in those old films? He's an important Gentleman, after all!

“If not my dear there are several of varying sizes in the studio I am sure you will find something to your liking.”

Andrea let out her held breath with relief,

"I'm so sorry sir! I didn't bring a dress with me ... I don't even own an evening dress! If you don't mind, yes I'll look in the studio ... um .. where is the studio? And what do I look for? like, how long? what colour? er..?" desperately hoping either he or the big servant man would help her choose, or even better, choose for her!

She had felt quite excited when he suggested, or ordered, she try out being in front of the camera. Didn't she also say that modeling would help a photographer, and just maybe taking photographs would help a model?

As the afternoon wore on and he taught her from his own examples, Andi was obviously impressed with his work, even in awe. He was just so amazingly clever with framing, lighting, effects, the way he drew out personality from his models.

She spent much of the time sitting on the edge of the surface, one long bare leg dangling and swinging, leaning forward to see clearly everything he pointed out to her, not wanting to miss a single drop of his wisdom.

As the pictures became more and more sensual, she developed an even greater respect for him. They were so emotive, so deep, and it seemed an almost natural transition to nudes.

Although a little shocked (they didn't do nudes in school! Not even in Art, where a teacher had been fired for trying to get his advanced class to draw a life model) andi kept her composure, determined to be grown-up about nude photography. After all, didn't all the great artists paint nudes? Surely a great Photographer like Sir B would do them too, but more tastefully and brilliantly than anyone else!
 
"Its andi, my friends call me andi, Sir,

The young teen beauty blushed so adorably as she gave a nervous little laugh and then added quickly

"but I'll answer to anything you like Sir?"

Such an eager little lamb so willing to please and bask in the warmth of his smile, he had seen her need to please in the depth of her soft emerald eyes that first day, an adorable little submissive just waiting to be molded and he was just the man to do it.

“Andi I like it, much better than Miss Kay don’t you think my dear?”

Batard leaned over his lips just a breath away form hers his dark golden hazel eyes held her soft emerald eyes for just a moment and then his lips brushed the stunning young brunette’s for just a fleeting moment to leave Andi wondering had he really kissed her or was it her imagination.

As the afternoon wore on Batard could see Andi visibly relax as she hung on his every word. He smiled to himself as remembered her sad little pout as she had admitted that she did not even own an evening gown.

Lord Batard dinner.

Knowles had slipped into the room as silent as if he were a specter.

“Oh yes Knowles thank you.”

Then he turned to his adorable little protégé.

“Andi go with Knowles and he will help you select a gown for this evening.”

With out further ado Lord Bryon Batard turned and left the room he paused only a moment at the door to call.

“Andi dinner will be in two hours so you will have time to bath before dinner.”

It was not so much a suggestion that she could bath if she wanted to but rather a softly uttered command.

Miss Kay if you would follow me.

The ebony giant led Andi through a door on the opposite wall across the studio with its lights, shades and various back ground drops to the model’s dressing room and the wardrobe that contained the evening gowns the Master preferred for his young protégés.

“Your dress size Miss Kay?”

Even Knowles voice carried a note of authority that seemed to command an answer.

The ebony giant selected a virginal white gown for Andi, a lacy white thong, matching bra and thigh high nylons. The heels he selected were white satin with a three inch heel. What he knew and Andi didn’t was that the dress would fit her like a second skin, highlight her maidenly charm, and with each step she took it would bare her lovely leg to the thigh. The bodice was conservative but allowed for a generous display of cleavage.

Batard had told Knowles to take his time so he could settle into his private viewing chamber for Andi’s unveiling and bath.. As he sat there with his brandy he found he was as excited as a school boy eager to see his sweet little dove as nature had intended in the nude.
 
Andrea

Andi followed the big man through the door and into the studio area. It was huge, and so well equipped! Her eyes goggled as she stared at more photographic equipment, and of such high quality, than she'd ever seen in one place.

Still looking around in amazement and excitement, hoping Sir B might let her in here to work with him, under him, whatever, even just to be allowed to watch him work would be enough, andi followed all the way to the dressing room.

And yes, there really were plenty of gowns!

"Oh my!",she exclaimed, looking at them all. Such lovely fabrics, colours, textures!

“Your dress size Miss Kay?”

"Um, uk size 10 , Mr Knowles ... " she replied, and watched the giant select a pretty white dress with surprising gentleness. To her embarassment, he also pulled out some underwear!

"Um, 32b," she replied to his questioning look as he selected a bra for her.

Taking the soft fabric from Mr Knowles, andi hurried to her room, remembering Sir B's instruction to bathe.

She laid out the clothes on her bed, stroking the gown, running its amazing silky fabric through her fingers. I bet it really is silk, she thought to herself, then went through to the bathroom.

The sunken tub looked big enough for a team bath after sports! But it was a luxurious room, complete with a beautiful gilt framed enormous mirror that pretty much covered one whole wall. It was positioned so the guest could watch themselves while bathing, which looked kind of neat, she thought. She'd have to make the most of such a great mirror!

Setting the taps running (no waiting for the hot water to eventually run through in this bathroom!) andi wandered back into the bedroom, feeling the quality of the white lace thong and matching bra. They were both new, very light, almost sheer, obviously expensive, and very pretty! Taking off her t shirt and shorts near the doorway to the bathroom, she could see the mirror wall and was delighted that it didn't steam up! Oh she was going to enjoy this!

Andi carefully lifted the gown and held it to her body, walking to the mirror to see how it draped over her young body. Hm .. she lifted the dress to one side and examined herself in her own cheap green cotton briefs and simple white bra. She was going to become a princess!

Turning round to examine her bum as she looked over her shoulder into the mirror, she then took the gown back to the bedroom and returned to check the water. Turning off the taps, she was about to test the temperature but decided she didn't want to remove her undies with wet hands. Standing to face the mirror she quickly unhooked her bra and tossed in the corner of the room. She'd not seen herself full length in a mirror before, well, not with plenty of time and total privacy! After all, no-one could see her!

She cupped her tits, liking the way they stayed nice and pointy even without a bra. Turning her head this way and that she looked at herself as she might a photographic model, admiring the contrast of her small light pink nipples with the pale firm flesh of her breasts, and decided she'd do.

Next she stooped to pull her briefs down her legs and kicked them off. Standing hands on hips she liked the gentle flare of her hips, and her toned legs met in the middle with just a gentle kiss of flesh. Her dark bush needed a bit of a trim, but she could do that after the bath.

She went back to check the temperature, sitting at the edge, knes together to one side, and decided it needed a bit more cold. Leaning over almost horizontally, she stretched out to turn the tap, one leg extended and parted from the other. Then it was just right, and she stopped the water and watched herself in the mirror slowly climb down into the water. Ahh ..
 
What a naughty little kitten. Batard thought as he watched Andi slow striptease and oh yes this gorgeous young beauty was not only a natural submissive but an innocent little tease to boot. He took a sip of his brandy as Andi slipped out of her t-shirt and shorts. Each movement was possessed of a natural grace and sensually seductive. Batard loved the way Andi’s soft green eyes seemed to caress the dress that Knowles had selected for her and her little blush was so adorable as she held noticed the translucent quality of the little lacy thong and bra.

Batard had to stifle a gasp when Andi stood facing him just the other side of the two way mirror her hands on her hips. His eyes slowly took in every sensual curve of her luscious young body, those dark hazel eyes caressed the sparse tawny copper of her bush. That he mused to him self must go and he was sure when the time came Knowles would be more than glad to shave Andi as bare as the day she was born.

The way the young beauty cupped her firm young breasts thrusting them up and out as if she were offering them to him. Those pale pink nipples, and dusky pink areolas just begged to be suckled, pinched and tugged. Batard could not take his eyes from his adorable little protégé as she stretched lazily like a very naughty Kitten as she stretched out to turn the tap, one leg extended and parted from the other. Then it was just right, and she stopped the water and watched herself in the mirror slowly climb down into the water.

Her moist ripe lips “O”ed as she silently sighed

Ahh ..

Batard took another long sip of his brandy and was quite aware that he was become very aroused at the young beauty’s little performance.
 
Andrea

Andrea washed herself with the beautifully scented soap provided, lathering her arms and neck, then kneeling up to cover her breasts and back with soft suds. She rinsed that away, and stood to soap carefully between her legs, checking n the mirror to see how she looked. Was she Venus rising from the waves? or a silly school girl overcome by the romantic setting?

Smiling to herself, andi admitted that she didn't care. She was learning Photography from the greatest Master, and she was happy.

Climbing out the bath, she wrapped herself in a huge fluffy white towel and dried herself.

Once dry, she lightly dusted her skin with the most amazing smelling powder, just like the soap. Then she went to get the gown and undies and stood before the mirror once more. She pulled the thong up her legs, and noticed that it felt as delicious on her as it did in her hands, and also that it was pretty much transparent! Next she slipped the bra on, which was just like the thong in texture and weight and quality. Its straps were light and thin, the cups soft.

Now the white hold-up stockings, taking care to not ladder them!

Then for the gown. She climbed in to it and slid her arms in, and half did up the back. Turning this way and that, she noted how her legs showed through the slits, and the neckline showed off the swell of her breasts in a very flattering way!

slipping the top of the dress down, she took the bra off and tried the gown again without a bra ... she looked at herself closely in the mirror, leaning over, seeing if it was possible to see bare boob ...

Hm, maybe it wasn't quite safe .. she thought she caught a glimpse of a nipple as she stretched, and it wouldn't do to let Mr Knowles see that while her was serving food, assuming he would.

She put the bra back on, did her make-up and put her hair up in a slightly untidy bun, slipped the very high heels on and stepped daintily away and downstairs to the hall.
 
Byron Batard was captivated by Andi natural sensuality as she bathed. He watched in aw rapture as she soaped her breasts her pale pink nipples stand proud capping the girl’s puffy dusky pink areolas. Then like Botichillie’s Birth of Venus rose from the foamy water of her bath, her gorgeous young body shimmering, foamy soap caressing her firm young breasts and a little translucent bubble clinging to Andi’s pebble hard nipple.


By the time the girl stepped from the bathe Byron Batard knew he would need a quick shower before dressing fro dinner so reluctantly he left his secluded viewing area behind the two way ceiling to floor mirror to let Andi dress. As he made his way through the secret passage he reflected on the instructions he had given Knowles. Dinner was to be five courses, each course to have its own wine, and Andi’s glass discreetly to be kept full. It was a well rehearsed routine for the new protégé welcoming dinner. one that would leave the young beauty slightly tipsy, and pliable for the evening’s entertainment.

Lord Bryon Batard had selected a military style toxic with a bolero jacket in scarlet an trim in his regiment’s lace. He was casually sipping a gin and tonic when Andi entered. In two steps he had closed the distance between them took her hand in his and turning it palm up kissed her hand.

“You look stunning this evening Andi!”

Those dark golden hazel eyes caressed her as he ten took both of her hands in his and boldly let his eyes caress every inch of her gorgeous young body from the tip of her little button nose to the tips of her toes.

“ I trust you are as famished as I am Andi”

Knowles brought the first course, prawns , and a light white wine., then it was soup, the fish course, followed by a meat course, cheese and fruit and then a French Lemon tart and each course had a perfectly selected wine to accompany it. At Last Knowles was clearing away the desert course.

“Knowles Brandy for Miss Kay and myself in the studio.”

Taking Andi by the arm he led her back to the studio. By the time they arrived Knowles was there to hand each a large brandy.

“So Andi are you ready to pose for me !”

It was not so much a question as a statement and even before the stunning young brunette could answer Batard hand picked up a single reflex 35mm camera with a
70mm -210mm micro lens.

click

The camera seductively whispered to the young beauty.
 
Andrea

Andi smiled and blushed, with a warm glow in her tummy as Sir B complimented how she looked, and his scrutiny of her seemed to miss nothing! It was like he was looking right through her gown, and she had to reassure herself that although it was very fine and clingy it wasn't actually see-through in the bedroom and bathroom lights. She was glad she had worn the bra after all!

she chatted with him, more relaxed now that they'd had an afternoon of study together, and as the courses came and went she ended up drinking far more wine than she realised, giggling at his witty remarks, leaning over forwards as she talked, or leaning sideways when she looked at him and his delicious eyes ..

Once back in the studio she accepted the large brandy because it was obviously expected of her, and she thanked Mr Knowles as she took it, feeling proud of herself that she remembered her manners.

Sipping the neat spirit it felt like fire going down, but it gave her a lovely warmth inside and she was happy and excited still to be here. She drank another large gulp just as Sir B told her,
“So Andi are you ready to pose for me !” told her, because it wasn't a question.

As he picked up the camera, andi simply put her left hand on her chest, extended her right hand with its brandy glass, placed her right leg forward exposing its entire length through the slitted skirt, and smiled her happiest smile at this genius.

"Anything you say, Sir!" she said in her best pretend-military voice, then giggled.
 
That first seductive click of Batard’s camera it caught the sensual little pose that Andi so innocently struck. It caught the sensual display of her long lovely well toned leg through the slits that ran up to the very top of her soft creamy ivory thigh. In that mechanical blink it caught the way the virginal white back and belly panels shimmer and clung to the seductive curves of the girl’s torso as if they were painted on her flawless skin drawing the viewer’s eye to the gown’s plunging neckline and the generous swell of pert young breasts and smooth pale flesh her arm gracefully extended the snifter of brandy cupped in Andi’s delicate hand.

click, click, click

The camera’s shuttered whispered and with each little whisper Andi was bathed in the bright pure white light of the studio’s strobe lights and the unblinking lens of the camera caught the sparkle in the girl’s stunningly beautiful emerald green eyes.

“Andi Place your hands behind your neck elbows out to the side and tilt your head to the right……..a little bit more dear……….”

click, click, click

“Yes, Yes that’s it………. Knowles adjust the left strobe…….”

click, click, click

The camera’s shutter seductively whispered to the young beauty as Batard slowly circled his young innocent protégé studying her gorgeous young body from every angle. He was lying on the floor in front of Andi when he suddenly called.

“Knowles unzip Miss Kay’s gown.”

He paused for a moment his dark golden Hazel eyes search for the girl’s soft emerald green eyes to hold them captive in his gaze.

“Is that a problem Miss Kay?”

Batard had purposely called Andi by her sir name and his tone was more a kin to an accusation rather than a question.

Knowles new his job very well and what was expected of him from the Master and before Andi could stammer a reply his dark ebony hand in stark contrast to Andi’s creamy white rested on her shoulder. The soft sensual metallic whisper of the zipper as it slowly slid down the back of the girl’s dress caressed Andi’s senses.

click, click, click

“Beautiful Andi………Fabulist………”
His eyes once more held hers captive.

“Andi let the gown slip to your waist.”


click, click, click


Both Batard and Knowles held their breath to see if the gorgeous little brunette would do as she had been told.
 
Andrea

As the more-than-slightly tipsy Andrea struck the first pose, not at all serious, she heard the soft soothing sound of the shutter click, and knew she liked being in front of the camera despite the bright lights flashing with every exposure.

Following Sir B's direction minutely, she placed her hands behind her neck with her elbows out to the side, tilting her head and increasing the angle at his instruction.

As more soft hypnotic clicks followed coupled with the tantalising, exposing scrutiny of the flash she knew she wanted to do him proud, to be the best model she could be for him, to be worthy of his great talent, and she wanted to make a mental note of everything he did. She was so flattered to be allowed to see the Master at work, first hand!

As he circled, she kept her body relaxed, helped by all the wine and brandy! She wanted him to be able to capture every image he wanted without her getting in the way of his creativity.

At his orders Mr Knowles adjusted the lighting while the Great Man had the camera looking up at her from below, such an interesting angle; her stocking-clad leg almost blending with the shimmering sheer silk of the gown, interrupted and contrasted with the expanse of bare upper thigh and hip protruding through the slit.

“Knowles unzip Miss Kay’s gown ... Is that a problem Miss Kay?”

It wasn't a question but an assumption that it obviously wouldn't be a problem, his use of her proper name showing that this was professional, Art, and Andrea felt sucked into the gaze of those amazing dark golden hazel eyes while she felt a big hand gently laid on her shoulder, and the hiss of the zip descending.

Oh she felt so honoured that he was teaching her how to work with a model! The genius was simultaneously showing her both how it feels to be the model and teaching her how to be the photographer! As she understood the Master's clever teaching she nodded her head, not giving unnecessary permission for Mr Knowles to undo her dress, but to acknowledge that this is how to do it ... she was in awe of his brilliance.

The shoulders and upper fronts of the dress either side of the very deep neckline floated softly without the tension of the fastening, and she gently held the gown to her tummy to keep it in place as he captured more images of her newly revealed shoulders and the thin straps of the light, lacy bra.

Andrea's heart swelled with pride and delight as he praised her, “Beautiful Andi………Fabulist………”, and after a pause nodded her mildly intoxicated understanding as he followed with

“Andi let the gown slip to your waist.”

Yes, she nodded again, so grateful to him for allowing her to experience being like a real professional model ... and she couldn't let him down when he was being so very generous to her!?

Smiling with appreciation for all that he was so selflessly teaching her, Andrea kept her left hand on her tummy to hold the dress in place and used the right to slip the left shoulder of the dress off, then changed hands so that the bodice of the light delicate white gown was folded down at her waist over her hands. Thankful that she had such a pretty bra to make the image perfect, hoping that its light, thin, almost transparent lace complemented her skin tone, Andrea looked adoringly into the camera lense, then moved the full length of her partially clad legs in their white hold-up stockings through the slits on each side to help give the dress shape.

Not needing to use her hands now to support the gown, she again put her hands behind her neck like before, elbows out, and repeated the earlier tilt of her head.
 
The seductive click, click, click of the camera’s shutter to call to the stunning young brunette, as The Master’s dark deep voice wrapped around the young teen beauty’s senses and Andi’s will. Yet at the heart of the matter Batard could see that this ravishing young creature more than anything else wanted to please him, wanted to be worthy of the attention that he was paying her. This adorable young beauty did not hesitate when Bryon had her gown unzipped or when he had her let the bodice of the gown slip down to her waist

click, click, click

The shutter of the camera whispered its enthralling spell to Batard’s innocent young protégé. It captured the little innocent blush as Andi’s kept her left hand on her tummy, her delicate fingers spayed wide to hold the dress in place, her right sensually slipping the left shoulder of the dress off, baring the smooth, pale, flawless line of her shoulder. The unblinking lens of the camera rapidly whispered,

click, click, click, click, click, click


As it caught the white silk cascaded down the sensual curve of Andi’s torso, leaving her pert firm young breasts displayed to perfection her pale pink nipples and dusky pink areolas clearly visible through the translucent lace of the frilly little bra drawing the viewers eyes to their firm perfection.

“ Mr. Knowles remove your jacket and shirt sir…….”

Then he once more turned his attention to Andi.

“Miss Kay I want you to lean back your head resting on Knowles chest your arms entwined around his neck as you face me and the camera.”

Batard was ready to press his adorable and pleasing little protégé a bit further, to test her boundaries.

Knowles knew what was expected of him and he looked forward to his role in the young brunette’s seduction.

Batard waited for Andi to take the pose he had directed as he changed lenses on his camera to an 80mm to 28mm macro lens.

“Ready Miss Kay?”

Batard brought the 35mm SLR to his eye, paused a moment then lowered the camera.

“Knowles cup Miss Kay’s breasts I want to see the contrast between your dark ebony hands and her pale creamy ivory skin.

Before Andi could think or protest The big man’s hands cupped the girl’s breasts, his thumbs grazed her nipples as he did so only the sheer lace separated his hands from her soft supple skin.

click, click, click

“You’re beautiful Andi…….”

He paused, lowered his camera again.

“Your great Andi but there is something lacking…….. I know…….. Mr. Knowles be so kind as to remove Miss Kay’s bra for her and then resume the pose Miss Kay.”

In little more than a heart beat Andi found herself naked to the waist her firm young breasts bared for all the world to see and Mr. Knowles dark ebony hands cupping her naked breasts.

“ Look up into his eyes Andi your arms around his neck as before……..Knowles she is your lover, a young white girl, your love forbidden, seduce her ……..”

click, click, click


Knowles’s rolled Andi’s nipples between his thumb and fore finger, he plucked the little virgins throbbing nipples.

"Kiss your Lover Andi!"
 
Andrea

Andi leaned back onto the warm strength of Mr Knowles' bare chest and raised her arms round his massive neck as she faced the camera, a half-undressed pale maiden against the backdrop of dark mature manly strength ... wonderful composition, she remarked to herself in a somewhat dreamy state as the alcohol caught up with her.

Noticing the change of lenses she knew he was after closer, more detailed images, no doubt again maximising the contrast in skin tones ...she burbled on to herself

ah yes, dark hands on tender pale breasts ... strength with softness, light and dark, of course he must do that, she continued in her mental commentary, adding, but the bra ruins the image!

“You’re beautiful Andi…….” Oh that made her so happy!

And then he did it, removed the bra! She was beginning to think a little bit like the great man! Andi was thrilled with her progress and naturally expected Mr Knowles to exaggerate his strength over her softness and vulnerability, and rolling her nipples did just that, except she hadn't reckoned on the pulses of pleasure it sent through her body! That was making it more difficult to think, to analyze!

Still following Sir B's instructions, though she really was finding it difficult to concentrate, and her eyes were getting heavy, she gazed up into Mr Knowles face, his rather sweet face, a dreamy face ...

What was that? Kiss him? Closing her eyes she raised her lips towards his ....eyes closed ....mm....so tired ......kiss .....must .....hmmmm

As she drifted off, finally overcome by all the alcohol and excitement she snuggled into the protective comfort of Mr Knowles strong body, quietly purring to herself in happy contentment
 
The Camera softly clicked as Andi’s soft emerald green eyes softly fluttered close, her soft moist lips parted, as she stretched her gorgeous lithe body up to chastely kiss Knowles. Once more the camera clicked catching the sensual arch of Andi’s slender throat, the way her supple young body bowed thrusting her firm young breast up and out as they pressed into Knowles’ big black hands, as if she were offering herself to him. The ebony Giant let his tongue slide across the sensual bow of the girl’s lower lip, glide along the even white ridge of her teeth to slowly slip into the sweet warmth of her virgin mouth.

As Knowles let his seductive kiss linger and deepen Batard was busy setting up several 35mm SLRs to cover the area where Andi was the central focal point each camera would catch her from a different angle a different perspective. When all was ready he activated the computer program that would automatically fire each camera every a tenth of a second. Slowly he took off his shirt as he made his way to join Knowles and his adorable little protégé. Every tenth of a second the camera’s shutters clicked and the strobes fired illuminating Andi and making it appear stop action, as if the Master was frozen in time. Each flash bringing him a little closer until he was taking Andi by the hands and easing her to her feet. Knowles’s kiss had deepened so that he and Andi shared but a single life giving breath. Time seemed to stand still as that sensually seductive kiss deepened until there was no past, no future just here and now and that one dark seductive kiss.

The effect was only intensified by the flash of the strobes as Andi was now caught between Knowles and Master Batard. Knowles’ lips parted from her moist ripe lips leaving the young virgin gasping for breath. Hardly had she gluped down a breath before her sweet chaste mouth was claimed by The Master’s in a soul searing kiss.

Knowles hand slid down the sensual curves of the gorgeous young virgin’s torso. He worked the silken gown down over the swell of Andi’s hips to let it cascade down her long sculptured legs to pool around her trim little ankles, and standing in nothing but her heels, thigh high stocking and her lacy little white thong that did little to hide her virgin's treasure. Then she was being laid back until she nestled in the soft ivory fur of a polar bare rug sandwiched between Knowles and Master Batard.

Each man’s head bent, to the hapless young beauty's firm young breasts. The tips of their tongues circled her dusky pink areolas, just before they suckled her throbbing pale pink nipples into their hot moist mouths. Knowles teeth grazed the tip of the girl's sensitive nipple. Batard held that torrid little bud between his teeth then inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air across the fevered bud.
 
Last edited:
Andrea

Oh her head hurt! Although her eyes were shut, the light still seemed too bright ... she was in bed ... it appeared to be morning ....

Suddenly she remembered where she was ... Sir Batard's mansion ... but what happened last night? The dinner she remembered ... the studio ... the modelling ...that made her smile ... but she couldn't remember how that ended.

Yes, he had treated her like a real professional model!

Gingerly she opened her eyes, careful not to move her head. Her mouth tasted like she hadn't cleaned her teeth last night, and her tongue felt funny. Andrea realised that she wasn't in her familiar pyjamas ... thong and stockings??

Yup! Thats all she was wearing! Eyes fully open now she carefully sat up, pain stabbing through her temples, and saw the gown hanging neatly, heels parked together beneath, her borrowed lacy bra on the end of the bed. That had to be the work of Mr Knowles? And that brought back a memory of leaning against his bare chest .. and kissing him?

OH!

She blushed as she remembered that she had wanted to kiss him! She so hoped he was ok about it, she felt embarassed that she hadn't been posing at that moment, but actually had wanted to kiss him!

Getting carefully up to sit on the edge of the bed she paused, then rolled each stocking down her leg before padding into the bathroom for a shower.

Studying herself in the full length mirror, wearing just her lace thong, she looked like she'd partied last night!

Andrea took a long hot shower, washed her hair, cleaned her teeth twice, and dressed in clean green shorts and white t shirt and a pair of her own bikini cut green briefs. She didn't bother with a bra, she often didn't at home when it was just mum and her, after all they saw her boobs last night so no big deal?

Slipping some sandals on her feet, Andrea made her way carefully downstairs in search of breakfast
 
Last edited:
Lord Byron Batard was quite pleased with the proceeding evenings shoot. The way his adorable little protégé had tried so hard to please him in everything he had asked of her. He was also quite pleased the way Andi’s supple young body had responded to the attention that he and Knowles had lavished on her firm young breast and perky little rosebud nipples. How much the gorgeous little teen beauty would remember of their mange é toris he was not sure for the stunning young beauty was quite tipsy and had floated in and out of consciousness. Batard was quite sure that the extent of Andi’s memories would be revealed at breakfast and then there was the pictorial evidence of the evening’s activities from the scandalous images caught by the unblinking eye of the cameras from the evenings photo shoot.

Good morning Miss Kay I trust you slept well?”

Knowles greeted Andi as she stepped into the kitchen. His dark brown eyes shamelessly drank in her youthful perfection, the way her green shorts hugged the sensual curve of her firm little derrière. A smiled bowed Knowles’ lips and his even white teeth stood in sharp contrast to his ebony complexion, making his smile seem all the broader as he notice that the stunning young brunette had chosen not to wear a bra under her white
t-shirt. His fingers etched to once more be able to fondle the girl’s breast and to toy with her pale pink rosebud nipples.

“So Miss Kay what would you like for breakfast?”

Knowles mad no mention of who had put her to bed wearing nothing but her translucent thong and silken knee high stocking. He knew how the Master liked to keep his newest acquisitions on edge until they truly learned what their role and place was at Kirk Haven Abby.

The Master has gone into town for the day. He wants you to do some still lives around the gardens and a few male studies in the Studio……….”

Knowles paused a moment his dark brown eyes capturing Andi’s soft emerald green eyes. Master It was the first time that Knowles had used the word in connection to Lord Batard.

”……….I wont be able to pose for you until two Miss Kay and then only for an hour before I must return to my duties………..Oh and Lord Batard would like you to lay out the shots you take on the light table as well as the photos from last night’s shoot so he can critique both with you”.
 
Andrea

"Good morning Mr Knowles," she said quietly but politely, sitting carefully down at the table, only briefly glancing up at him. Moving her eyes seemed to make them hurt!

"So Miss Kay what would you like for breakfast?”

"Um, I don't suppose you have any orange juice do you? My head hurts and I seem to want juice this morning.."

She listened as best she could with all that hammering going on in her head, and understood that the Master was away for most of the day, so she'd have to work on her own outdoors, then at 2 with Mr Knowles.

"Thank you," she said as he gave her orange juice, a mug of tea, and some fresh toast.

The photos from last night .. her thoughts dwelt on those for a moment, wondering what they would be like, the way the composition worked ... actually she most wanted to know how she looked! Oh she so hoped she really had proved to be a good model for him.

But first she needed to take some still life images in the gardens, but that could wait until after breakfast.

As she took her breakfast she began to feel better, and was nearly her former happy, enthusiastic self, but one with a headache!

She began to plan the type of photographs she intended to take in the garden, and also what she might do to impress the Master with Mr Knowles portraits.

Something about his skin colour, teeth, size, masculinity seemed so familiar, more than just the short session she remembered from last night. Gazing at him quizically and openly she couldn't place what it was. Oh well, she sighed, and got up to collect a camera from the studio and take it into the garden for the morning.
 
Knowles was the epitome of what a butler should be as he served Andi her breakfast. His every move and gesture designed to put the stunning young beauty at ease, to relax and enjoy but most of all lessen her defenses. The ebony giant loved the quizzical look on Andi’s face as if she were trying to place him, as if she should know him as more than Batard’s butler or the man she had posed with last night in the photo shoot. Knowles wondered if there was a memory playing at the back of the gorgeous little brunette’s mind an illusive, sensually, seductive, memory that she could not quite grasp of the mange é toris that she had been the central figure.

He watched Andi brighten visibly as she sipped her orange juice and pick at her breakfast.

“Now Miss Kay eat up like a good girl you have a long day ahead of you and you will need your strength.”

Knowles teased the young teen beauty, his smile seeming to light up his face, and his hauntingly dark brown eyes seemed to sparkle with a special little glow as he looked into Andi soft emerald eyes it was almost as if her young soul and all its secrets were bared to him.

Knowles watched as Andi left to go fetch her camera and go about the tasks the Master had left for her. He watched the sensual fluid motion with which the girl moved the sway of her firm little derrière and he felt a familiar stirring in his loins.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At two o’clock Knowles was seated on a stool in the studio wearing a terry cloth robe. As Andi entered he rose undoing the robes cincture. Knowles let it slip from his shoulders to stand naked before her. His body was dark ebony, and seemed to shimmer with a dark power. The man had the body of a boxer, his muscles well toned bands of iron and his manhood was frighteningly impressive.

“The Master did say the photo shoot was to be a life study Miss Kay.”

His voice was nonchalant as if it was the most natural thing for him to be standing completely naked before her. He loved the scarlet blush that kissed Andi’s cheeks.

“If however it makes you uncomfortable I am sure Lord Batard will understand your failure to follow his instructions.”

The dark haunting intensity of his gaze held Andi’s stunning emerald eyes captive.

“Shall I recline on the Polar bare rug Miss Kay?’

Knowles reclined on the rug that Andi her self had laid on the night before He was propped up on one elbow one leg straight out the other bent at the knee and the sole of his foot flat upon the rug.

“Lord Batard says that it is easier for the Photographer if they are relaxed and one with their subject Miss Kay. Perhaps if you removed your t-shirt the difference in our state of dress might seem so shocking.”

His voice was smooth as silk, even, as if what he suggested was the most natural thing in the world.

“After all you are hear to learn form the Master’s experience Miss Kay.”

While Andi hesitated Knowles wondered if he could talk the gorgeous young beauty out of not only her t-shirt but her little shorts as well.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The soft ghostly glow of the CRT monitor bathed Byron Batard face as he watched the little tableau between his gorgeous protege and the seductive Mr. Knowles play out. A wry smile bowed the Master's lips as he idly wondered if Knowles could talk Andi out of more than just he t-shirt and shorts.
 
Last edited:
Andrea

Andrea took the digital camera outside and spent the whole morning trying to find original images that Lord B may not have see from any of his other interns. She climbed trees and took photographs of the boughs above and below, of the mansion, of grass stalks, insects, clouds, anything which struck her as beautiful or memorable or pleasing.

She came back to change into yet another clean top, opting this time for white lightweight tank top still without bra, and a clean pair of shorts, this time satiny running shorts, again lightweight, with short legs and a comfortable slit to her hip bone each side. She didn't think it would matter if her bikini briefs showed occasionally through the leg holes; they were all three of them comfortable now after that topless shoot of last night, she supposed. She couldn't help blushing as she remembered letting herself be photographed bare boobed, with Mr Knowles holding her breasts. That had felt so very good, she admitted, even if the men were too professional to think so. She still wasn't sure why her nipples felt so tender today.

Popping down for lunch she grabbed a bread roll, some cheese, grapes, and a plate and tray when she noticed the time. She was going to be late! Eek! She took the tray with her and went through to the stdio to find Mr Knowles .. in a posing robe? That means that under it he's ...Oh my!

She couldn't help staring. He was very beautiful, and all man! I mean, she thought, there's a lot of man there, especially hanging between his thighs!

“The Master did say the photo shoot was to be a life study Miss Kay.”

Blushing, Andrea nodded, remembering the instructions now from breakfast

“If however it makes you uncomfortable I am sure Lord Batard will understand your failure to follow his instructions.”

"Oh no, its fine .. I can't possibly fail the Master!" she gushed earnestly.

As he lay back on the rug, suggesting she undress too, Andrea smiled thinking that the Master would never tolerate a model telling him what to do! No, she was going to do what she's seen the Master do, no matter what Mr Knowles told her.

If he was nude, she'd have to re-plan her set. Thinking quickly she had Mr K stand and took a few basic shots of his body on the digital to see the effect of the lighting. She wanted to capture the beautiful sheen on his gorgeous skin. Then hunting quickly she came up with 2 more cameras, one loaded now with B&W, the other colour. She wanted all 3, including digital for her afternoon project.

"We're going to start by exploring your athleticism, Mr Knowles," she announced and had him pose like a sprinter on the blocks, and a javelin thrower, a weightlifter, even a gladiator using props of a sword and helmet only, trying to get the sense of power, motion, agility, and of course his gorgeous skin tones, all with him nude, from front, back, beneath, and using a ladder from above.

"We need 2 towels now," she told him, and had him wrap a small one round his hips just covering his pubic bone down to the tip of his long manhood, the other draped round his shoulders.

"Nearly done, last three images..."

First, she had Mr Knowles lie on the rug, black on white, hands behind his head emphasising his arm chest and belly muscles, but she joined him dressed as she was, one foot planted on his belly, the tripod cameras on timer to catch the small young dressed white girl with the strong older naked black man under her foot.

Second she found a chair and sat in it, upright, knees together, one hand on her knee as he stood naked behind her, his long black penis lying on her creamy shoulder and top, black on white again, her free hand appearing to pet his penis, white on black.

Finally she had him stand, hands on hips, facing the cameras, while she crouched sort of hidden behind, but she was reaching a slim pale arm through the gap between his legs to wrap a hand round his large balls,the penis hanging down over her fist.

"Our time is up, Mr Knowles. Thank you for putting up with me so patiently!"

"Oh, one last idea, if you don't mind?"

Andi grabbed her untouched lunchtray, arranged the opened bread rolls in line surrounded by cheese and grapes.

"Would you please hold the tray level with your crutch?" As he did so she manouvered it to nestle against the top of his thighs while she placed his long manhood on top of the rolls like a sandwich filler, surrounded by cheese and grapes. She took half a dozen of that on the digital.

Taking the tray back she thanked him, and started to put things away while eating her cheese and grape rolls, preparing the films for developing and digitals for display and print before her evening masterclass and critique with the master.
 
Last edited:
Bryon Batard leaned forward as Knowles suggested,

“Lord Batard says that it is easier for the Photographer if they are relaxed and one with their subject Miss Kay. Perhaps if you removed your t-shirt the difference in our state of dress might seem so shocking.”

He wished he had his camera as his young protégé blushed the most adorable shade of pink and his practiced eye caught the subtitle stiffening of her nipples as seductively tented her t-shirt. Batard wondered if some have remembered memory of the night before was the reason. He was a bit surprised as the stunning little brunette softly proclaimed,

"We're going to start by exploring your athleticism, Mr. Knowles,"

Batard smile broadened not many of the young beauties that had proceeded Andi in her ”Internship” had been able to resists Mr. Knowles suggestion to become one with her model. The Master chuckled to himself for the seductive Mr. Knowles did not only fail to talk the gorgeous young beauty out of her shorts but her little t-shirt remained firmly in place as well. Poor little Miss Kay Batard thought Knowles will take his revenge on you in a most creative and sensually seductive. Batard knew that nothing but Andi on her knees begging the ebony giant to use her any way he desired with sooth Knowles’s wounded pride.

Byron Batard interest returned to the CRT screen as he watched Andi at work. The girl had a flare for the dramatic as she posed Knowles as sprinter on the blocks, a javelin thrower, and even a gladiator using props of a sword and helmet only. He had to admit that Andi’s pose had a flare for capturing the line and plain of hard muscle that was so much a part of Knowles but also fluid power the question was could she capture that on film or in the digital image.

When Andi she joined him dressed as she was, one foot planted on his belly, the tripod cameras on timer to catch the small young dressed white girl with the strong older naked black man under her foot truly peeked Batard’s interest. That his gorgeous protégé was by nature a submissive, this pose showed a sensual boldness that he had not suspected.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Byron Batard timed his entrance to catch Andi just emerging from the studio’s darkroom where she had developed and printed the shots she had taken of Knowles with the studio 35mm film cameras but before she had a chance to even look at, never mind, seen the photos of last nights photo shoot. As the young beauty reached for the envelop that contained the photos of her entwined with not only Knowles but the Master as well he placed his hand on hers.

“ Andi lets see what you have accomplish today, I know my own work dear.”

Like the day before Batard’s body pressed close to Andi’s his hand brushing the sensual curve of her breasts as he leaned over to point out some aspect of her still life’s he either liked or criticized showing how she could have improved the shot by aperture, exposure, or focus.

“ Now Andi your life studies!”

Was his adorable little protégé blushing?

“ I am Mr. Knowles proved to be a cooperative model. He has a unique knack of knowing what works or doesn’t. I have found his suggestions at times have helped to make a shot not just technically good but outstanding. In his own right Knowles is a world renowned artist, Noir Ombre

Batard spread out Andi’s work he studied each in a silence that seemed to be deafening Then he selected her sprinter on the blocks, her little flare for dominance with one foot planted on Knowles belly, and finally Andi seated on the chair, upright, knees together, one hand on her knee as Knowles stood naked behind her, his long black penis lying on her creamy shoulder and top, black on white again, her free hand appearing to pet his penis, white on black.

“These show imagination and a certain sensuality Andi. You have caught both the static power of Knowles with the sprinter and the fluid potential of the man at that moment just before it explodes into motion. This one with your foot on his chest is good as it shows youth conquering man in his prime.”

So far Batard had had nothing but praise for Andi’s life studies. Then he drew the final photo of Andi in the chair with Knowles penis laying on her shoulder.

“This one shows the most potential Miss Kay but sadly falls short of that potential. The concept, the difference between frailty and strength, between back and white, between male and female sadly fails Miss Kay. You are over dressed in its reducing the impact of the male and female, your body ridged, your clothing place a block between you and Knowles.”

Batard had intentional chose to use Andi’s sir name, his voice had dropped the familiarity and warmth it usually held when he spoke to her and he had let just the right amount of disappointment in her, as if she had failed him.

“The photos from last nights shoot Miss Kay.”

Batard briskly took the envelope from Andi’s delicate hand spreading out the photos.

The first ones he selected showed Andi melting into Knowles’s arms as if they truly were lovers, then those of his big black hands cupping her naked breasts toying with her nipples and the way her moist ripe lips had “O”ed so seductively. Then those that showing her standing, Knowles working her gown down over her hips. Slowly as if it were a movie shot in slow motion the photos came showing her gown cascading down her long sculptured legs to pool around her trim little ankles, and standing in nothing but her heels, thigh high stocking and her lacy little white thong that did little to hide her virgin's treasure. Then she was being laid back until she nestled in the soft ivory fur of a polar bare rug sandwiched between Knowles and Master Batard. Her firm young breasts shimmered with a fine sheen of sweat, the tips of their tongues circled her dusky pink areolas, just before they suckled her throbbing pale pink nipples into their hot moist mouths. Knowles teeth grazed the tip of the girl's sensitive nipple. Batard held that torrid little bud between his teeth then inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air across the fevered bud.

“See what I mean Miss Kay.”
 
Andrea

As they discussed her morning's work, Andi was again impressed with the Master's grasp of detail, his knowledge, taste, judgement, and wondered if she'd ever know as much! She was delighted and flattered when he pointed out something he liked, and she was studious and concentrating hard when he told her how she could have done better. Just like last time, he was unaware that his hand repeatedly stroked her breasts, this time there was no bra under the very thin fabric of her light tank top, and he couldn't have known how erotic it was for her to be clothed with him discussing her work while her tits were being stimulated! Her nipples responded automatically, growing and puffing in the little top.

With that part of their work done, they moved on to her afternoon project. Knowing how sensual her presentation was, she blushed in anticipation, and hoped that the Master would approve of her ideas and the execution.

It was all going so well, and she was bursting with pride as he commented so favourably. Then her bubble of happiness burst!

“This one shows the most potential Miss Kay but sadly falls short of that potential. The concept, the difference between frailty and strength, between back and white, between male and female sadly fails Miss Kay. You are over dressed in its reducing the impact of the male and female, your body ridged, your clothing place a block between you and Knowles.”

Andi didn't try to defend herself, to argue that the effect she wanted was different, because clearly she had failed to achieve it. Failed. She had failed him.

While still struggling with being a disappointment to the Great Man, the began to look at the set from last night.

She noted how they looked, having to admit to herself that he could achieve exactly what he set out to, that the pictures were brilliant in composition, narrative and technique. Blushing deeply she forced herself to look at the first ever photographs of her naked breasts, and knew that she shouldn't be upset at her own nudity when the photographs were so good, and she did actually look quite lovely!

Then they revealed a part of the shoot she didn't remember. Her gown slowly, agonisingly descending, over her hips, down her legs to lie in a puddle of discarded virgin white silk at her feet. Such a powerful message of innocence lost, virginity discarded! She could clearly see the dark hairs of her bush through the thin translucent white lace thong, and she nervously waited to see just how far she went while posing last night! The final images of the shirtless men feasting like vampires on the tender pink nipples of their victim, her lost virginity suggested in the utterly discarded silk gown, were almost Gothic in their intensity.

If she thought she'd been displaying nudity in the pictures where her gown was gathered at her waist, she certainly was in these pictures where her breasts, pubic hair, bare thighs above stockings, aroused nipples all were sensitively, unashamedly, blatantly exposed for the viewer to enjoy, drawing that viewer to empathise with the two men, to feel their appetites being sated as they devoured their victim discarding her innocence.

"Yes Sir, I see .." she replied, determined to do better for him, to not fail him again, to be worthy of the attention the Genius was lavishing upon her so selflessly.

"I'll do my best to live up to your hopes for me, Sir, to make you proud of me, the learn from you and put every lesson into practice.."

She looked at him hoping he approved of his student's committment, and she picked up her failed photograph, wondering what she would to to either improve it, or create an alternative.
 
Back
Top