Xxx

Black Women

There are not that many of us here but we are here. We are strong, creative, and passionate women that deserve to both be pleasured and respected.

There are not that many of us here but we are here. We are strong, creative, and passionate women that deserve to both be pleasured and respected.

We are certainly glad that you are around Hawk. Strong, creative, and passionate women of all colors, persuasions, and philosophies are much of the spice of life to this world. I always try to respect you ladies...and just wish that I could pleasure more of you (dang..I almost made it through the entire comment without being too pervy) :)

We are certainly glad that you are around Hawk. Strong, creative, and passionate women of all colors, persuasions, and philosophies are much of the spice of life to this world. I always try to respect you ladies...and just wish that I could pleasure more of you (dang..I almost made it through the entire comment without being too pervy) :)

Thank you for your kind sentiments. In the media it seems like black women are always portrayed as the second woman. The mistress, the maid, the prostitute but in history and in the real world, black women have been the primary loves and powers in many parts of the world. Cleopatra, Nefertiti, Nzinga, to name a few.

Back