Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had milk earlier today and just an hour ago SCENT and you could be right, but I was out Monday, Wednesday, yesterday and today and will be tomorrow. We will see.

I have to be careful with vitamins for reasons regarding my diabetes and other meds I take. Even some things that are good for most people aren't for me - like bananas (annoying because I like them)

BrettJ in Canada

tumblr_mhih85yuw41rt23hno1_1280.jpg

Yeah, and why does he look like Magneto after not having shaved for a year?

BrettJ in Canada

Bemuse me.
What does that mean?
How should I know?
Sometimes I short circuit
when we kiss,
when I think of us kissing.
Been too long,
not often enough.
Drag nails down my arms.
Count the freckles
on her shoulders.
Red hair sprawled on a pillow.
And I want another taste
of her lips.

Bemuse me.
What does that mean?
How should I know?
Sometimes I short circuit
when we kiss,
when I think of us kissing.
Been too long,
not often enough.
Drag nails down my arms.
Count the freckles
on her shoulders.
Red hair sprawled on a pillow.
And I want another taste
of her lips.

Very beautiful. :kiss: Thank-you for sharing.

I'm heading to bed Litsters. :kiss: I hope you have a good and fun-filled night and a wonderful weekend and whomever you're rooting for on Sunday wins.

Okay - very quick hello. I'm home now for a tiny spell, before having to head out for groceries for the cooking I have to do when I get back. My son took home two golds for his performances, one for a quartet song and one for his solo - the solo song means he will go onto to perform again for State recognition. He's thrilled. It's not very often that 8th graders are able to perform at the State level. :)

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!!

Okay - very quick hello. I'm home now for a tiny spell, before having to head out for groceries for the cooking I have to do when I get back. My son took home two golds for his performances, one for a quartet song and one for his solo - the solo song means he will go onto to perform again for State recognition. He's thrilled. It's not very often that 8th graders are able to perform at the State level. :)

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!!

Not as much as your pride is showing!!

**Runs in, yank the pussycat's tail, and ducks behind the couch laughing my head off**

ps - Love it!!! Hi ya pussy cat!! Hi everyone! Congrats Red, that's so awesome! I've missed you all.:kiss:

Angel bunny!!!!!!

*Hops around doing tigger dance*

Missed you missed you missed you!!!!

Angel bunny!!!!!!

*Hops around doing tigger dance*

Missed you missed you missed you!!!!

Oh, here's trouble! :D:D:D

LOL, you two are Mischief with a capital M!

Congatulations on the job Angellica. Just don't exhaust yourself so much with the celebration that you can't go to work. ;)

Oh, here's trouble! :D:D:D

LOL, you two are Mischief with a capital M!

Congatulations on the job Angellica. Just don't exhaust yourself so much with the celebration that you can't go to work. ;)

Yes Jett, yes they are! Such sexy and beautiful Mischief! But that's what makes them so much fun to be around! :D

Big congrats to you Red! That's awesome news!

Scent: I'm rather partial to your current avatar, but that new one is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back