Writing Goal for the Day?

Didn't get anything done yesterday on the show poem, but I did get a few paragraphs down for Exhibitions.

Maybe today will be better for the poem.

Don't get the two confused unless the show is "Hair" :D

Winter contest story is finally done. One last edit and it goes in the que. I may go back to the original plot bunny I had for the contest and write that one out. Or I may come up with something else. I will see where the muse takes me..or not. I also may end up taking a few days off to figure out what to do next.

Don't get the two confused unless the show is "Hair" :D

Heh, you have no idea how close you are! No, we aren't doing "Hair," but there's a lot of innuendo throughout the show and it was even worse during rehearsal. Yeah, there could be some blending. ;)

I am hoping to get more work done on the second chapter of ToD:K&OI today.

Looks like I better get started on another contest story. Or go back to my Xanna series. I will definitely not be returning to bodice-ripper style historical stories.

BDSM seems to be my strength and maybe I should stick to it.

Too late to get anything written today, although I'm not at a loss for ideas. I hoping this weekend will be unusual, & I can find a block of 2-3 hours I can get some writing done.

I've got two stories I would really like to finish.

Let's see how this goes. :) (Optimistic to start)

My goal for today: get more of chapter 2 completed. Gonna be one of my biggest chapters I've ever written so far, especially if I don't rush the scenes.

Goal for the evening:

Deciding which old short story to rewrite into something naughty.

Stopped writing for today cause I need to relax, and an idea for a new toy fan fiction story, or at least a scene for my upcoming toy fan fiction story, popped into my head.

Worst of all, it happened when I was reading a great Pokeshipping fan fiction story!

Well, I'm getting the braces adjusted this afternoon and actually have the car, so I won't have the nearly three hours on the bus with which to make notes. Between the adjustment and roofers pounding away overhead, I'm not sure I'm in the best of moods to write anyway. This, of course, is why a loving deity gave us coffee shops.

Well, I'm getting the braces adjusted this afternoon and actually have the car, so I won't have the nearly three hours on the bus with which to make notes. Between the adjustment and roofers pounding away overhead, I'm not sure I'm in the best of moods to write anyway. This, of course, is why a loving deity gave us coffee shops.

Good luck. :)

I'm off to the dentist myself today, for what I think is going to be more of a consult than anything. I'm really hoping I don't need a second root canal, but I guess they'll need to do an x-ray to be sure. Bleah.

And at this point, I'm thinking any serious writing may have to wait until the new year, which doesn't thrill me. :(

Good luck. :)

I'm off to the dentist myself today, for what I think is going to be more of a consult than anything. I'm really hoping I don't need a second root canal, but I guess they'll need to do an x-ray to be sure. Bleah.

And at this point, I'm thinking any serious writing may have to wait until the new year, which doesn't thrill me. :(
I know my fans would be ticked off if I had to do something like that. I'm slow enough as it is.

Since my last post, I've written about 1100 words on top of the 600 before that one for the day's total so far of ~1700 words. :eek:

This chapter of mine will easily crack the 5K mark... I'm under 300 words from there and still not nearly done.

I know my fans would be ticked off if I had to do something like that. I'm slow enough as it is.

On the upside, it does not appear that I need a root canal or a replacement bridge. Wa hoo.

I'm sorry if the fans are disappointed, but unless they're going to watch my kids, I only have so much time. ;)

On the upside, it does not appear that I need a root canal or a replacement bridge. Wa hoo.

I'm sorry if the fans are disappointed, but unless they're going to watch my kids, I only have so much time. ;)
True enough.

Ah, the joys of being single...

Reviewing a Winter Holiday contest story to try to submit today--and then back to an edit of a 167,000-word mainstream novel--not mine, someone else's (that I've already managed to get 35,000 words stripped from). Ugh.

It seems no one has had any writing goals since 11-20-2012. This may have been true for me. I've been sick, but the last few days I've forced myself to write, so I figure I'll slide the writing goal thread back up to the top and it can trickle back down again if no one has any writing goals to share.

Personally, I'm working on a Erotic Couplings story. :D (I think - at least that's my goal, if the muse allows.)

It seems no one has had any writing goals since 11-20-2012. This may have been true for me. I've been sick, but the last few days I've forced myself to write, so I figure I'll slide the writing goal thread back up to the top and it can trickle back down again if no one has any writing goals to share.

Personally, I'm working on a Erotic Couplings story. :D (I think - at least that's my goal, if the muse allows.)

Evening Red :rose: :kiss:

I'm finally getting over the head cold from hell and even did a little writing today. The first of any account in a week or so.

Now if I can just get my Muse to pick one and stick with it. :rolleyes:

Evening Red :rose: :kiss:

I'm finally getting over the head cold from hell and even did a little writing today. The first of any account in a week or so.

Now if I can just get my Muse to pick one and stick with it. :rolleyes:

Good evening. :kiss: New Year plans? Or are you heading back out to work?

I hope you get completely over your cold very soon!

Back