ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
*huggles Tumble*

I'm really glad that you & yer friends are all in one piece ... except for the therapy thingy ... :eek:

My bestest friend Lina went to comic con ... she lives in San Deigo ...

Now I'm worried ... after hearing this ... my rp brother (in another forum) is driving from Cali to New Mexico (I think) ... moving ... he hasn't called me yet ...
 
that's the opposite way then we were driving, though. I think the thing was us driving at night, cause everyone in that guy's car was asleep.

man, living in san diego would make comic con so much easier...but the roads would drive me crazy, if they're anything like the roads google had us take. Google Maps rocks.
 
The trouble with tumble's accident was the man was also leaving comic con and was trying to reach some place before sleeping. No comic-con for you Arc so don't worry.
 
The trouble with tumble's accident was the man was also leaving comic con and was trying to reach some place before sleeping. No comic-con for you Arc so don't worry.

HUH?? :confused:

Uh Cats ... I am worried about my friend ... cos he is driving such a long distance ...
 
Anyone know what's up with the SRP thread here? By anothershyguy or something. It has no OOC so you can't actually respond without disrupting their story...which isn't really what I want to do.

It's called "Instructions to Follow (Closed)"
 
He'll be fine arc, I just took many words to say that last post.


"Instructions to fallow (Closed)" The closed is rare in the orp forum but in the srp forum it means every one was invited via PM to join and each did the background work and so forth in PM. So basically they aren't accepting new players and all the OOC materiel is handled in pms.

Does that answer your question Infalk
 
Err...that wasn't my question...I was just wondering why an SRP thread was here, I already knew what closed meant....
 
Well to answer that question then, it was posted over here. Much simpler answer right?


So is my foot still in my mouth or do you think its working down my throat by now?
 
That had to be completely terrible. 17 times? I'd never drive again >.>

I feel like I should be like...raising awareness somehow. Like...'Don't be an ass, sleep before you drive' or something. The girl who got flung might need therapy - it was the first car crash she's ever been in, and she just started driving I think 3 months ago.

Sorry for the late reply, at that time I didn't know how to drive. But yeah, I couldn't walk for about four weeks because I strained all the lower back muscles and they wouldn't support my weight. I had waist leangh hair and couldn't even brush out all the twigs and stuff and the nurses as the podunk hospital weren't inclined to be helpful. The doctor discharged me, but I refused to leave because we lived four miles out of town and everyone else had gone to Anchorage for more serious injuries and I had no way to get to the cabin which had no running water and no phone. He actually wrote in my perm medical file that I refused to go.

Basically we had just hit 55 and T. was speeding up and the car started to shimmey, she asked her husband why and he snapped "It doesn't do that when I drive." Two seconds later the wheel came off the car. There was another car coming towards us, so rather risking a head on she jerked the wheel to get us off the road but we hit the embankment to the railroad tracks just so and went flipping.

T, the driver, had back trama. D, the husband, needed 87 sitches in his arms. The three month old baby died. The 3 year old wanted to do it again. My roommate broke her hand. I had back trama to the point I couldn't walk.

Five mins before our accident there was an another accident on the other side of town and the ONE ambul. went to them. After waiting fifteen mins T and D got in a bystanders car with the kids and drove to the hospital.
 
Just always drive safe. If your car shimmy's theres a reason. I think actually the gods must have been smiling on your guys to have so few injuries as hard as you were hit. Plant a few trees in thanks, or give school supplies and coats to foster children with a note in the pocket why your giving it.
 
Just always drive safe. If your car shimmy's theres a reason. I think actually the gods must have been smiling on your guys to have so few injuries as hard as you were hit. Plant a few trees in thanks, or give school supplies and coats to foster children with a note in the pocket why your giving it.

Edited, sorry.
 
Last edited:
Considering that in a previous post I said that a baby died in my crash, that's in poor taste. However, I perfer to believe that you just read my last post and didn't realize that.
 
Hello

hello im new to literotica but not new to role playing if any one needs someone to play a role or be part of any roleplays just message me im up for anything.
 
Welcome!

Lit folks are sometimes leery of new RPers, so thought I'd give you the heads up. Do you have a story or something you could link to?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top