A new home for _me_!

Sorry for my absence. Just leaving a holiday pic, I have more but need to upload them. I will do replies tomorrow. Love you all. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• phpwYVKS8PM.jpg
    phpwYVKS8PM.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,143
Sorry for my absence. Just leaving a holiday pic, I have more but need to upload them. I will do replies tomorrow. Love you all. :kiss:

attachment.php

VERY nice...Can't wait to see the rest.

Oh my, it seems our naughty girl is having some fun! Would love to slide up your body and latch on to those nipples with my mouth. ;)

attachment.php

Talk about things that make you go MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm. This picture definitely has me MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming lovely _me_ :D:rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

:caning: No apology needed sweet one.
I love this holiday pic of you our sun goddess!! I can hardly wait to see the rest of your holiday fun! ;)
I :heart: you too my English :rose:
:kiss:'s

No replies until tomorrow, one of my bunnies died this morning, I'm very sad. :(

No replies until tomorrow, one of my bunnies died this morning, I'm very sad. :(

*PULLS YOU CLOSE AND GIVES YOU A BIG HUG*

I'm so sorry sweetie. I'll send loving vibes your way.

Hey sweetie! :kiss: Sorry about the bunny. Sad news. Hope you're doing well and to chat soon

_me_
doing happy dance.... OMG YES NUDE SUNBATHING A LOT OF PICTURES....hehehe

hugs kisses love you miss you....

old borg fred

going back to bed .. 102 temp not fun from the inside

Ha ha there are a few. :heart:
Hope you're ok. :kiss:

Oh that sounds like a holiday I need to be on:D

We had a great time. Counting down to the next one now......7 weeks. :) x

Hello stranger- Hope you're well. It's weeks since I've been around, and this is another flying visit I'm afraid- Real life getting in the way far too much...:(

Hope you're keeping well:kiss::rose::kiss:

I know the feeling, real life is a pain!

Are you looking for volunteers? Where do I sign up?:devil:

Applications by pm. :D

You're obviously not in Blackpool then:D

I'd love to spend an afternoon on the nude beach with you;)

Ha ha ha definitely not!

I'm not that brave, it was just on our balcony. :kiss:

Back