The Isolated Blurt Thread XLI : The Day The Cat Came Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant War: Day three

Well past the Bermuda grass beachhead. Enemy had to be dug out of the first redoubt; they are retreating to an old fortress.

I need to have a long talk with my pussy. I swear she has a mind of her own.

Molten aluminum poured into an anthill makes an interesting sculpture. Just saying.

22007562_1459615677459106_4138529714607915275_n.jpg

Reduce your heat risk. Schedule outdoor activities during the coolest parts of the day.

Heat warnings are issued when very high temperature or humidity conditions are expected to pose an elevated risk of heat illnesses, such as heat stroke or heat exhaustion.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada.

Mother Nature can fuck off now. Two weeks it has been like this...

c'est merveilleux :rose:

My little life is pretty happy today.
:cool::)

Well past the Bermuda grass beachhead. Enemy had to be dug out of the first redoubt; they are retreating to an old fortress.
you may have won the battle, the war continues :kiss:

Molten aluminum poured into an anthill makes an interesting sculpture. Just saying.
i bet! i'd prefer not to have to kill them, but the wonderful potato rows we prepared with sand and organic matter, mounding them up into ridges for depth and drainage? the ants were delighted with our thoughtfulness, and told all their friends!

Reduce your heat risk. Schedule outdoor activities during the coolest parts of the day.

Heat warnings are issued when very high temperature or humidity conditions are expected to pose an elevated risk of heat illnesses, such as heat stroke or heat exhaustion.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada.

Mother Nature can fuck off now. Two weeks it has been like this...
you know hot air rises, right? if you took a kn... ok ok, i'm just funnin' :D

Heretofore I thought the guy was just a half-witted simpleton. Now I see that he's just a full-blown dimwit.

you know hot air rises, right? if you took a kn... ok ok, i'm just funnin' :D
It has been brutal. We are about 20 degrees warmer than normal. It started when hurricane Harvey hit. I think the hurricanes push the heat and humidity our way.
Been trying to find light meals for dinner.
Well, Actually...

You.Have.Live.Facetime.Video.

No, I don't. :( :heart:

Dollie

Wichita is a great place to live and work.

Does Wichita have an ocean for your sailboat?

We miss the Florida fireants.

I need to have a long talk with my pussy. I swear she has a mind of her own.
Mine only has a few things on it's mind. It was vandilized by surgeons years ago.

We saw that story someplace. It's a little rough on those cute little fireants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back