How To Get To Heaven When You Die

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN FOR YOUR SINS?

• YES

Votes: 48 16.4%
  • NO

Votes: 148 50.5%
  • I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS GIFT OF SALVATION BEFORE

Votes: 62 21.2%
  • OTHER

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've never been to heaven
But I've been to Oklahoma

(not really)

He was a prophet not a messiah. And many a prophet has died grotesquely. Disciples too. Was it Paul who was crucified upside down?

The Messiah hasn't come yet, all we have had are prophets.

or Muslin, Samaritan, Druze, Rastafarian, Bahá'í or Bábí.

couple of weeks ago I met some guy with a black liberation theology bent his belief is that he and other black Americans are of the tribe of Israel and the God took them out of Africa to get away from actual Africans and says that's why there's a minute II between African-Americans and newly-arrived African immigrants. Did they recognize that his people are actually the chosen people.

he says this is the meaning of the first shall be last and the last shall be first he's looking forward to reigning in the future

couple of weeks ago I met some guy with a black liberation theology bent his belief is that he and other black Americans are of the tribe of Israel and the God took them out of Africa to get away from actual Africans and says that's why there's a minute II between African-Americans and newly-arrived African immigrants. Did they recognize that his people are actually the chosen people.

he says this is the meaning of the first shall be last and the last shall be first he's looking forward to reigning in the future

That sounds a bit whacked, but there are also a bunch of Christians trying to get all twelve tribes back to Israel in order to start Armageddon

Jesus was actually a practicing Jew and preached to jews to not turn away from Judaism. It was only years after his death that he became a "christian" because his followers, in part, didn't want to be slaughtered with the rest of the jews when Jerusalem was destroyed. And they were trying to attract gentiles to the religion because Jesus didn't fulfill his promises, he was executed like all the other messiah's.

Also, the whole thing about the jews crying for his crucifixion is BS. Pilate didn't give a shit about what the jews wanted, he was brutal to them and was actually removed by Rome as governor for being too brutal.

The Messiah hasn't come yet, all we have had are prophets.
Many claimed to be messiah's, or were called messiah. They all failed to deliver Jews from Roman rule, both before and after Jesus. So yeah, technically they weren't messiah's.

That sounds a bit whacked, but there are also a bunch of Christians trying to get all twelve tribes back to Israel in order to start Armageddon

DAESH/ISIS believe that if they can trigger a major conflict in a particular town in Syria they will bring on the prophecy in the Koran. That battle will start the Muslim equivalent of Armageddon or The Rapture when all TRUE Muslims will go to Heaven and the rest will burn...

Go stick your hand in your stove and see if you can party. Now imagine that pain all over your body and try to party in the pitch dark, naked, no air to breath yet feeling as though you are suffocating, scared and hopless to get out with demonic creatures ripping you apart and maggots eating you and crawling all over you. That's hell.

You enjoy contemplating that, don't you?

450-boiled.jpg

I don't know about heaven, but I do know that Satan has a place sitting in wait reserved specifically for Britney Spears when she dies and he reaps her soul.

Does salvation come with a gift receipt? I don't think I'll be needing mine. Can't think of anyone I know who'd be in heaven and I'm too old to start making new friends.

DAESH/ISIS believe that if they can trigger a major conflict in a particular town in Syria they will bring on the prophecy in the Koran. That battle will start the Muslim equivalent of Armageddon or The Rapture when all TRUE Muslims will go to Heaven and the rest will burn...
They aren't the only ones. Zionist Jews in the West Bank are convinced that they are seeing prophecies fulfilled, and are driven to sustain the Palestinian conflict until the final trump sounds.

http://www.countdown.org/en/entries/news/how-some-israelis-see-sacred-settlements/

Does salvation come with a gift receipt? I don't think I'll be needing mine. Can't think of anyone I know who'd be in heaven and I'm too old to start making new friends.
Those in Heaven can look down to see their friends in Hell, and get to jeer and laugh at their suffering. Luke 16:19-31.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back