Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2014

I have two threads that seem to have been abandoned. Both people have been gone nearly a month without a word from either, and so I'm ready to move on without them.

Both of them involve dominance, kidnapping, blackmail, the strong potential for some non-con... basically, check out my SRP Profile. If my likes/kinks are limits of yours, you're probably not going to want to write either of these.

If they're not limits of yours, read on!

I am look for someone that will plot things out with me, and someone that writes lengthy, detailed posts. The "Things and Stuffs" link in my sig will show you current threads I have going. Peek into a few of them. If the length of the posts, and the content of the threads, don't work for you, then neither will these threads.

If both of those things work, then send me a message! I'll let you know what the threads are, and you can have your pick. First come, first served.

I put work into threads and posts, and rarely does sex happen often in my threads. Build up and development are good things, and make the sex better when it does get to that point. Neither of these threads are going to be quickies.

Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Add for female partner

I'm looking for a female partner for this thread. If you're interested send me a PM

Taken.

Last edited:
X-Men: A Bright New World is currently looking for more participants, particularly of the female persuasion.(at least two - three gals, maybe one fella please)

The roleplay thread is above, the out of character one is as follows:
X-men: A Bright New World(OOC)

It is an alternate reality with some minor changes to characters, an escape from the cannon universe....yet no less entertaining.

Come check it out and message me with questions and interest.

Thank you.

Seeking female writers

Hi,

We are looking for descriptive and creative female writers as we try to expand our story, ALL GROWN UP AND ON MY OWN. They would be cameo appearances with hopes of expanded roles within the story.

One writer would play 22 year old Megan's best friend growing up, Kate or Katie. Megan has started having sex with her dad ever since she moved into the same city where he lives. She moved there because of her new job. MEgan had a childhood crush on Katie's dad and he helped her unpack when she moved in, which led to him seducing her.

We believe Katie's character should be a bisexual young woman who never made advances to her best friend growing up but has tried just recently and will try again in the future. The parts can be found beginning at post # 299. Any input to her character would be appreciated and we can discuss which direction we want her character to develop.

The second role would be the part of Suze, the 19 year old Euphoria Spa receptionist. It would be a brief cameo with room to expand her role in the future as well. Suze has been mentioned briefly in the massage scenes, but we feel it could play into something bigger. The massage scene starts at post #379. We don't have a strong opinion on what Suze's personality should be like, so that is open. Maybe a shy and pretty girl who is unaware of her sexuality. Low self-esteem that builds throughout the story. But, like I mentioned earlier, we are open to ideas.

We would like someone who is dedicated to the story, someone to add value and content. We are committed to making this an ongoing sexual-drama, so if you think you can add to our growing cast and want to take part and have fun, message me. I would love to hear from you.

Females only at this point in time.

Thank you

Last edited:
Looking for a female co-writer for a story about two cousins attracted to each other since they kids, but they are not blood related. She is now 18 and he 20. The age could be change if need be.

Thread closed

PM if interested.

Last edited:
I have two threads that seem to have been abandoned. Both people have been gone nearly a month without a word from either, and so I'm ready to move on without them.

Both of them involve dominance, kidnapping, blackmail, the strong potential for some non-con... basically, check out my SRP Profile. If my likes/kinks are limits of yours, you're probably not going to want to write either of these.

If they're not limits of yours, read on!

I am look for someone that will plot things out with me, and someone that writes lengthy, detailed posts. The "Things and Stuffs" link in my sig will show you current threads I have going. Peek into a few of them. If the length of the posts, and the content of the threads, don't work for you, then neither will these threads.

If both of those things work, then send me a message! I'll let you know what the threads are, and you can have your pick. First come, first served.

I put work into threads and posts, and rarely does sex happen quickly in my threads. Build up and development are good things, and make the sex better when it does get to that point. Neither of these threads are going to be quickies.

Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks for reading.

One of these has been filled, but the other one is still open!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=855859

This is a thread I started some time ago now until the other person dropped off the face of the planet. I really enjoyed the direction and the idea behind the thread and Id love to restart it with someone else that likes the premise

PM ME

BUMP

Again this is a thread that seemed to be going really well, the original writer left due to r/l commitments and never returned, Id love to find a female partner who is interested in running something along similar lines

Open to negotiate

There are several parts still open in "Gilligan's Island X-Rated"
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1018982
Feel free to join picking a character for your own and put your own spin on them.
Lovey Howell has Thurston under her thumb RESERVED for Anal_Oral_Cun4u
Gilligan, niave but a tiger and big cock hidden there RESERVED for Kit_Cartaii
The Skipper, used to hookers at ports of call strong women can intimidate him. RESERVED FOR The Horny Highlander
Mary Ann not as innocent as the Kansas farm girl would appear.Reserved for Landiek
Still Open:
The Professor, I see him as very smart nerdy guy but is also a letch
Ginger, very experienced sexually having seen the casting couch often
But as I said if you see them differently go for it! No PM needed let's have fun.
Also,if you can only drop in you could be one of the dozens of visitors the island recieves like Wrong Way Feldman, the astronauts,cannibals, the mad scienctist, etc.

Last edited:
I am looking for females writers for two superhero themed RPs, if anyone is interested.

Marvel: Outbreak

A world were mutants are just now coming into existence due to a cross-species virus created by Oscorp.

Batman: Year One

The early days of Batman in Gotham City as he and a group of young heroes take on the League of Shadows and other threats.

Last edited:
I have a few threads that seem abandoned and would like to see if any female writers want to pick them up. Alternatively, we could start fresh with the same or similar scenario: I'm open to that as well if you'd like to tweak the idea. I'll list them in order of my preference.

1. The exclusive maid service
(post with original idea is here)

2. Defending her thesis

3. Training a new assistant

Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks.

Looking for a woman partner for this thread. If interested please do not post, send me a PM.
Thank you.

Tread closed

Last edited:
STILL LOOKING for someone to fill the juicy roles of Ginger and the Professor. Ginger is a great role as she can use a wide variety of sexual and acting knowledge to get her way and have fun. The Professor has all of his scientific smarts to use for both good and bad and especially for sex!
Join in!
There are several parts still open in "Gilligan's Island X-Rated"
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1018982
Feel free to join picking a character for your own and put your own spin on them.
Lovey Howell has Thurston under her thumb RESERVED for Anal_Oral_Cun4u
Gilligan, niave but a tiger and big cock hidden there RESERVED for Kit_Cartaii
The Skipper, used to hookers at ports of call strong women can intimidate him. RESERVED FOR The Horny Highlander
Mary Ann not as innocent as the Kansas farm girl would appear.Reserved for Landiek
Still Open:
The Professor, I see him as very smart nerdy guy but is also a letch
Ginger, very experienced sexually having seen the casting couch often
But as I said if you see them differently go for it! No PM needed let's have fun.
Also,if you can only drop in you could be one of the dozens of visitors the island recieves like Wrong Way Feldman, the astronauts,cannibals, the mad scienctist, etc.

Looking for a male writer or a female writer willing to RP a male to restart this thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=990291

It is a Sailor Moon/Batman crossover. Prior required knowledge of Sailor Moon is minimal to none. Prior knowledge of Batman/Bruce Wayne is required. My original partner disappeared unexpectedly over a couple months ago and now I feel it is time to move on and restart.

I will do thread only. Willing to either continue this one or restart entirely

PM if interested.

BUMP

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=855859

This is a thread I started some time ago now until the other person dropped off the face of the planet. I really enjoyed the direction and the idea behind the thread and Id love to restart it with someone else that likes the premise

PM ME

BUMP

Again this is a thread that seemed to be going really well, the original writer left due to r/l commitments and never returned, Id love to find a female partner who is interested in running something along similar lines

Open to negotiate

Back